Last thing you did that made you feel guilty?

• 74 results
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

Ignore attractive women when they try and be nice to me, every day I go to the gym. I get nervous man don't judge! I'm not good with conversations.

*pats on back*

*deep inhale* Thanks man :)

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54  Edited By longbowhunter

Yesterday morning I ate two donuts and went straight to bed. I really need to change my eating habits.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Forget so you can move on lol, being angry over something like that is pointless :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I use to unintentionally hurt girls too. One time I threw a football at a girl carrying a plate full of food. I was spot on her arm and she dropped it all. Then a whole bunch of guys started on me, even after I went up to her and apologized. Was scared as, and I was only a junior.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yesterday morning I ate two donuts and went straight to bed. I really need to change my eating habits.

YOU ANIMAL!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@theacidskull: I use to unintentionally hurt girls too. One time I threw a football at a girl carrying a plate full of food. I was spot on her arm and she dropped it all. Then a whole bunch of guys started on me, even after I went up to her and apologized. Was scared as, and I was only a junior.

Yeah, thous things happen a lot, not just girls, but EVERYONE LOL.

I just stopped playing sports around women ha ha. Unless they want to get dropped hard.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#61 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wouldn't even know where to start.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By longbowhunter

@i_like_swords: 10 years ago an average weekend entailed doing free cocaine and setting my roommate's girlfriend's purse on fire while she was asleep. It never occurred to me maybe I shouldn't do those things. Now I feel like a bastard after eating a donut. Life is strange when you're an adult.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@longbowhunter: Damn.. that's pretty funny but also enlightening in terms of growing up.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@lykopis said:

@theacidskull said:

@lykopis said:

The better question would be when was the last time I didn't feel guilty? It's my bane/blessing.

why should you ever guilty about anything? the most evil thing you've done is probably forgetting to compliment someone :P

Actually, that is something to feel guilty about. Not being appreciated is one of the worst things someone can feel -- I am sure I made lots of people not feel appreciated or noticed. Ugh. It's one thing to be invisible because you want to be, quite another because no one sees you. How sad. :(

Where did they grow you and Fuchsia at? Surely you're not down on yourself for not holding every hand in your friend circle? You're only one person and you have a busy life. We know you will circle back around to us eventually. <3

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@lykopis: obviously i was the first part and you the second. I'm flawless.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By DecoyElite

Thinking about everything I've ever done.

Which I did just now. Again.

F***.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only feel guilty if i'm not able to meet the expectations of others, or... after certain events <_<

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living. Since I am constantly living, it will always be the thing that I feel guilty about.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• (Today) I found some money on the ground...the problem is I know who dropped it.
  • (2 Days Ago) I killed the praying soldiers AND stole from the "Honor Box" on Bioshock Infinite...
  • (5 Days Ago) I cheated on my math test.

What have I done...I'm a monster...I have tainted humanity itself...

*Hides under a rock for all eternity*

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lykopis said:

@aiden_cross said:

@lykopis: Jackie Chan did fine on clogs >_>

I am stealing that gif. And there is nothing you can do to stop me *evil lol*

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lykopis
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sc said:

Having running water. Having hot water and the ability to have a shower. Being able to eat when I want. Being able to afford vegetables and fruit. Having shoes. Not being there for my baby sister. Knowing that there are a number of people right now locked in basements, cages, rooms, attics and knowing that I have freedom and that they do not. Being happy when others are in agony. Having a pillow to sleep on when many people have to use concrete and have mosquitos constantly buzzing in their ears as they try to sleep. Having to watch a big family order two cheeseburgers, two packs of fries and one drink for their dinner when it was evident that it would not be enough. Not telling my best friend/best friends I almost died, defending the boyfriend of a friend not realizing that he put his hands on her. Having to lie to some friends to keep the secrets of other friends whose actions directly affect other friends who are depressed and struggle with anxiety, mental illnesses and even suicide. Not doing a better job of protecting some friends from idiots under the premise the idiots don't really know better and aren't aware of their actions or just have to look after themselves first. Having to keep so much bottled up because I naturally factor in significantly more outcomes and possibilities to situations than most others and then seeing people suffer in silence and isolation because I bottle things up. Not being a mind reader when trying to reason and rationalize with people resulting in them inferring unintended offense/insult. Living in an area that has the worst statistics when it comes to child abuse, violent crime, poverty and domestic abuse in my country. Having ten year olds ask if I have cigarettes to spare. Getting a scholarship to a school that had a library and computers. Telling my mother I didn't believe in a heaven 2 years before she got cancer and died. Forgetting to draw something for a friend. Not drawing things for people I care about. Not being able to celebrate my best friends birthday or show them what I did for them. Everything and everything and everything and this.

Wow.