• 74 results
#1 Edited by i_like_swords (21863 posts) - - Show Bio

I just sprayed deodorant in a young boys eyes. It made me feel guilty.

What was the last thing you did that made you feel guilty?

#2 Edited by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

I was born.

Sincerely,

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (21863 posts) - - Show Bio

I was born.

Sincerely,

You bastard.

Sincerely,

#4 Posted by thespideyguy (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing I care to admit.

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19382 posts) - - Show Bio

Opened the bread wrong.

#6 Posted by batmannflash (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

I just sprayed deodorant in a young boys eyes. It made me feel guilty.

WTF? lol

#7 Posted by 616Vulture (3664 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by silkyballfro94 (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

I just made my mom very mad because I didn't wash the dishes. :(

#9 Edited by JediXMan (33452 posts) - - Show Bio

Made a kid cry once.

Wasn't intentional, but yeah. There ya go.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (33452 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, recently?

*thinks of all the things he's done in the past few years*

Can't think of anything...

#11 Posted by Bruxae (16777 posts) - - Show Bio

I took a cookie out of the cookie jar. :(

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (7957 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was a kid around 9 or 10 I kicked a bottle and hit another kid on the back of the head with the bottle I kicked. It didn't make me feel sad or guilty what I should have done is said I'm sorry but instead of that I yelled YES HEAD SHOT. My mouther and the mouther of the kid who got hit in the head where not happy.

#13 Posted by ARMIV2 (9271 posts) - - Show Bio

...Uhhh...if I had to pick one...

#15 Posted by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Cr4pSnip3r (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Had all that power. I'm sorry, Kanye, I'm sorry. *weeps*

#17 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

The better question would be when was the last time I didn't feel guilty? It's my bane/blessing.

#18 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

The better question would be when was the last time I didn't feel guilty? It's my bane/blessing.

:/

#21 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

why should you ever guilty about anything? the most evil thing you've done is probably forgetting to compliment someone :P

Actually, that is something to feel guilty about. Not being appreciated is one of the worst things someone can feel -- I am sure I made lots of people not feel appreciated or noticed. Ugh. It's one thing to be invisible because you want to be, quite another because no one sees you. How sad. :(

as for what i feel guilty for, probably for being so darn angry all the F*cking time, everything and almost everyone annoys me.

Everything and everyone should feel guilty for annoying you!

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (9271 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, recently I...everyday now actually I've just sat around the house and done nothing...no cleaning, no helping...nothing...barely made any conversation with my extended family up here...don't usually ever do.

#24 Edited by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

Being needy is one.

#25 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Yes, you should never be human and be perfect. (<----gentle sarcasm)

New GIF of you and me!:

#26 Edited by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

Being needy is one.

:/

Don't make me clog you again, Clogster.

Oh -- and I've been holding onto this for a while but might as well randomly show it to you here. This is you and me, making fun of a newly married couple and...well...

Better just let it speak for itself:

You know this would happen. YOU KNOW. O_O

#28 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Don't make me pull out the adorable card...don't make me!

#30 Posted by SC (15140 posts) - - Show Bio

Having running water. Having hot water and the ability to have a shower. Being able to eat when I want. Being able to afford vegetables and fruit. Having shoes. Not being there for my baby sister. Knowing that there are a number of people right now locked in basements, cages, rooms, attics and knowing that I have freedom and that they do not. Being happy when others are in agony. Having a pillow to sleep on when many people have to use concrete and have mosquitos constantly buzzing in their ears as they try to sleep. Having to watch a big family order two cheeseburgers, two packs of fries and one drink for their dinner when it was evident that it would not be enough. Not telling my best friend/best friends I almost died, defending the boyfriend of a friend not realizing that he put his hands on her. Having to lie to some friends to keep the secrets of other friends whose actions directly affect other friends who are depressed and struggle with anxiety, mental illnesses and even suicide. Not doing a better job of protecting some friends from idiots under the premise the idiots don't really know better and aren't aware of their actions or just have to look after themselves first. Having to keep so much bottled up because I naturally factor in significantly more outcomes and possibilities to situations than most others and then seeing people suffer in silence and isolation because I bottle things up. Not being a mind reader when trying to reason and rationalize with people resulting in them inferring unintended offense/insult. Living in an area that has the worst statistics when it comes to child abuse, violent crime, poverty and domestic abuse in my country. Having ten year olds ask if I have cigarettes to spare. Getting a scholarship to a school that had a library and computers. Telling my mother I didn't believe in a heaven 2 years before she got cancer and died. Forgetting to draw something for a friend. Not drawing things for people I care about. Not being able to celebrate my best friends birthday or show them what I did for them. Everything and everything and everything and this.

#31 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: oh great, so I'M the one who's the klutz huh :p

#32 Posted by TDK_1997 (16121 posts) - - Show Bio

When I threw a sign that was broken in my school and almost hit a girl in head and I almost picked her eye out.Then she looked at me furiously and I acted like I wasn't the one that threw it. :P

#33 Posted by i_like_swords (21863 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

Having running water. Having hot water and the ability to have a shower. Being able to eat when I want. Being able to afford vegetables and fruit. Having shoes. Not being there for my baby sister. Knowing that there are a number of people right now locked in basements, cages, rooms, attics and knowing that I have freedom and that they do not. Being happy when others are in agony. Having a pillow to sleep on when many people have to use concrete and have mosquitos constantly buzzing in their ears as they try to sleep. Having to watch a big family order two cheeseburgers, two packs of fries and one drink for their dinner when it was evident that it would not be enough. Not telling my best friend/best friends I almost died, defending the boyfriend of a friend not realizing that he put his hands on her. Having to lie to some friends to keep the secrets of other friends whose actions directly affect other friends who are depressed and struggle with anxiety, mental illnesses and even suicide. Not doing a better job of protecting some friends from idiots under the premise the idiots don't really know better and aren't aware of their actions or just have to look after themselves first. Having to keep so much bottled up because I naturally factor in significantly more outcomes and possibilities to situations than most others and then seeing people suffer in silence and isolation because I bottle things up. Not being a mind reader when trying to reason and rationalize with people resulting in them inferring unintended offense/insult. Living in an area that has the worst statistics when it comes to child abuse, violent crime, poverty and domestic abuse in my country. Having ten year olds ask if I have cigarettes to spare. Getting a scholarship to a school that had a library and computers. Telling my mother I didn't believe in a heaven 2 years before she got cancer and died. Forgetting to draw something for a friend. Not drawing things for people I care about. Not being able to celebrate my best friends birthday or show them what I did for them. Everything and everything and everything and this.

Sounds like you have more on your plate than a person should be able to handle. Just because you're privileged doesn't mean you don't have your own problems. So.. don't beat yourself up too much.

#34 Posted by SC (15140 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Sounds like you have more on your plate than a person should be able to handle. Just because you're privileged doesn't mean you don't have your own problems. So.. don't beat yourself up too much.

Thats a kind and wise sentiment, thank you I Like Swords. Guilt is kind of my thing though and its a pretty powerful motivator. I wouldn't recommend it but at the same time I hope that when people are guilty since invariably we do get guilty, that using it to be productive and charitable to others is a good way to feel and think better. Thank you again.

#35 Edited by i_like_swords (21863 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

@i_like_swords said:

Thats a kind and wise sentiment, thank you I Like Swords. Guilt is kind of my thing though and its a pretty powerful motivator. I wouldn't recommend it but at the same time I hope that when people are guilty since invariably we do get guilty, that using it to be productive and charitable to others is a good way to feel and think better. Thank you again.

Well, not being ignorant to things you need to improve on, or a situation where you can make a positive impact is definitely a good reason to feel guilty. Just don't let it get the better of you.

#36 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: oh great, so I'M the one who's the klutz huh :p

It's the clogs.

If you weren't wearing them, it all would have turned out alright. **sigh**

#37 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Jackie Chan did fine on clogs >_>

#40 Posted by Pyrogram (43760 posts) - - Show Bio

Once someone was Punching me from the behind, and a really bad day, and it was really annoying me, i thought it was some guy so i turned around and punched him with both my arms at the same time ... it wasn't a "he" at all >.>, this one is the one i regret the most, it's when i forged my "NEVER HIT A GIRL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE RULE"

Well...Rofl.

#42 Edited by Pyrogram (43760 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: That would be counterproductive, punching things for punching things :P That would turn a bad situation into a worse situation.

#44 Posted by Pyrogram (43760 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Pyrogram (43760 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Don't get so caught up in it, it's only an accident and nobody was harmed permanently.

#48 Posted by MonsterStomp (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignore attractive women when they try and be nice to me, every day I go to the gym. I get nervous man don't judge! I'm not good with conversations.

#49 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio

Ate far too much cake.

It was birthday cake. But it was still cake.