Lana's Anti-America Rants

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZhuRong

I was watching WWE tonight and notice Lana thrashing America and saying how much better Russia is. The remarks was really funny. How you guys as Americans feel about her remarks?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By GraniteSoldier

I haven't watched WWF (yes, I call it that still) since my mid/late teens so I'm not sure what the context is but..their doing the Russian vs America thing again? They did that back in the 80s but...made sense what with the whole Iron Curtain thing. I don't know what her comments are, but if they are cartoony like they were back then nothing to be offended over. Is she hot (unrelated)?

To address your question, I'm used to people hating me. Or rather, my leadership. Even within my own country. I may not be a fan of it all either, but really we have gone a bit off the path we set out to forge in our founding documents. And this is not a call for going back to the old days, this is a call for a reality check and realize we've perverted our own intentions and our own national spirit. Or rather, our leaders have.

I can go on but, I've made my point. Still, I believe in what we are supposed to be and wouldn't rather live anywhere else. Pointing out our flaws isn't anti-American, it's patriotic because I'm looking to improve the nation by fixing our flaws. Digressing again, but I hope I've made my point.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's all for show, so I don't mind.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched WWF (yes, I call it that still) since my mid/late teens so I'm not sure what the context is but..their doing the Russian vs America thing again? They did that back in the 80s but...made sense what with the whole Iron Curtain thing. I don't know what her comments are, but if they are cartoony like they were back then nothing to be offended over. Is she hot (unrelated)?

To address your question, I'm used to people hating me. Or rather, my leadership. Even within my own country. I may not be a fan of it all either, but really we have gone a bit off the path we set out to forge in our founding documents. And this is not a call for going back to the old days, this is a call for a reality check and realize we've perverted our own intentions and our own national spirit. Or rather, our leaders have.

I can go on but, I've made my point. Still, I believe in what we are supposed to be and wouldn't rather live anywhere else. Pointing out our flaws isn't anti-American, it's patriotic because I'm looking to improve the nation by fixing our flaws. Digressing again, but I hope I've made my point.

ehh...yeah. Solid 8

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm more interested in Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollin's feud.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it came from WWF, it ain't that a big deal

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

I don't really find her too attractive, but I see it commonly said she is on like FB and even some here have said so. But on topic, I think she does her job well. From a wrestler's standpoint, she looks the part by wearing the suits and looking so uptight. She can interact with the crowd. Her voice is annoying. My whole problem with the foreign superiority complex gimmicks is they are really just cheap heat. It's like when you insult the town or praise the town, the crowd will always react. But she gets a reaction, nonetheless, and that is better than none. She gets heat for her guy, and Rusev can walk out as many times as he wants with the blank stare on his face and he will get booed. But he looks monsterous, and she gets the mic heat. It's working and that's all I can say so kudos for them. And I don't mind any of it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Wade Barrett sounds anti american at times but its just for show

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

You know it's all baloney right ?

In a good way

I'm out of the loop so we aren't doing the illegal immigrant thing anymore and now anti Russia ?

WWE always some what topical

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched WWE since I was in elementary school but it was entertaining to have the wrestlers talk crap about anything. I have no problem with whatever her name is talking crap it's her job and I assume she's doing it right if people are getting pissed off.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopped watching wwe after idiots where given the spot light

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stormdriven
Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A heel cutting a heel promo? Interesting.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By comicace3

I think she's hot. Didn't really listen to her... just watched.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ohhhhhh Canada.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't watch that crap. Now 1960's-1990's wrestling? Yes please.