Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Oh boy, first comment.

I like them both, so I can't really pick a winner.

Btw, I noticed Pyrogram's acknowledgement of Killemall's post in Laflux vs God_Spawn.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@logy5000 said:

Btw, I noticed Pyrogram's acknowledgement of Killemall's post in Laflux vs God_Spawn.

Was I in that thread? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What I mean is that you said it can't end in sex, which is exactly what Killemall said would happen.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They both kill each other in a slap-off.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@awesam: lmfao! Acid gets a Duck slap!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonSmith

My money's on theAcidSkull. Dude's a major league Hulk fan. Most people like the Hulk roughly because of either A: Because they like to see him smash stuff. Or B: They identify with him, maybe they have some anger issues of their own, maybe they know what it's like to be mellow most of the time and then explode out of their own control.

In the event he's A, he's learned a great deal in how to break stuff via osmosis. In the event of B, Laflux will beat on him for a bit, then Skull'll explode and strangle him to death.

Either way, I think he has the edge. That said, I'm not overly familiar with Laflux. So maybe he has an edge I'm unaware of.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I think Skull is going to rely too hard on his extra equipment here, and get lulled into a false sense of security and bravado. Laflux has the keen wits necessary to exploit these weaknesses, I believe, and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@joygirl: <-- She knows what it's all about, that duck can give people some Bravado and a half.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Bruxae

Laflux cause AcidSkull always write in that god awful bolded text, whats up with that?

( -_-)====D(x_o )

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Laflux would probably win, although then again Acidskull has always been a bit bold.

@bruxae: That sure is...uh..quite the emoticon you got there....

Might not be appropriate if it's what it looks like. >.>

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

My money's on TheAcidSkull.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

@decoy_elite: You dirty dirty man you.. Its a fist.

Oh I totally knew that, I mean, I was just saying violence isn't the answer and...

I'm sorry it's just everyone else uses that equal signs D thing for....well you know. >.>

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maestro_
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23 SC  Moderator

Oh wow this is a tricky one, I mean on one hand you have the humble gentleness of The Acid Skull, and kind and friendly people are tricky because they have a quiet confidence that can manifest itself in raw power when pressed. Plus The Acid Skull is from Georgia and appreciates Rugby and Jonah Lomu, and is a big fan of the Hulk, so he probably has a good sense of power and applied force! Except The Acid Skull would rather put his physical self at risk before hurting a friend, so like a stoic and strong bear or the Hulk himself, its a potential weakness to exploit knowing he won't be very aggressive initially due to his friendship towards and appreciation towards Laflux. Plus he wouldn't use a weapon, thats very contrary to his style, so he would discard it at the beginning.

With Laflux you have a combatant who is very intelligent and intelligent people can be lethal, and Laflux also demonstrates a type of humility, albeit one thats a bit different to The Acid Skulls, as Laflux is more willing to cross boundaries, even when making fun and light of himself, he can go to dark and disturbing and just flat out wrong places The Acid Skull maybe wouldn't go. Its to amuse people and that is something that Laflux can do very well. Laflux's willingness to make fun of himself as well as escalate and pacify a threads and posters mood and climate also hint at a resilience that would allow him to withstand more than your average. Although Laflux would also not be an aggressor towards his friend The Acid Skull, he would seek to entertain and may even pick up The Acid Skulls discarded weapons to use as an equalizer if not advantageous item. Plus he is from the UK and peeps from the UK be tough.

Plus I am not sure either of them can die. If both characters are fighting out of character and unaware of who the other is, I give the slight edge to The Acid Skull, eventually when he unleashes hell, but if both are in character I give the edge to Laflux and being cunning and prepared but he wouldn't kill Acid Skull so maybe would be a double DQ. Most likely I see an epic tag team emerge with Laflux and The Acid Skull challenging and defeating The Brothers of Destruction and Wrestlemania 30. 0_____0

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Loading Video...

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind, Acid wins. He's been reading Thunderbolts and I don't see Laflux taking down anyone with that kind of durability feat.

Bloodmud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: i think you overestimate my cousin's sanity, based on the thing he is saying to me right this moment i think he can go to very dark places ;P

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Decoy Elite

@decoy_elite said:

Changed my mind, Acid wins. He's been reading Thunderbolts and I don't see Laflux taking down anyone with that kind of durability feat.

AHAHAHAH XD , nice !

3 issues of that s*** is probably worse than getting hit by a train.

Bloodmud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i couldnt really say because i dont really know Laflux but then again Acid gets a rubber duck, dat shizz is deadly!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#32  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

Rubber Duck? Ooh, that gives TheAcidSkull an advantage.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've actually only just seen this thread because I've been travelling all day.

Loving it though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

I've actually only just seen this thread because I've been travelling all day.

Loving it though.

well? wha'd you think? who'd win :P

I'd agree with SC on this one- though I'm still mad for putting me in a H2H fight with @god_spawn

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By laflux

In the Battle Forums I think we are similar, but I can definitely more of an a$$ on the Off-Topics.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

In the Battle Forums I think we are similar, but I can definitely more of an a$$ on the Off-Topics.

Oh, you don't say :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Joking around hardly equates to being an ass :P

Screen Shot Time

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

TAS. He's still a pretty big kid, plays rugby, and has anger issues. But Laflux can win some via superior agility and letting him use TAS' clumsy footwork to ram himself headfirst into a wall, old school Spider-Man and Rhino style.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MonsterStomp

TAS takes with ease. Anything is a weapon, but anything is a nuke in his hands.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jonsmith said:

My money's on theAcidSkull. Dude's a major league Hulk fan. Most people like the Hulk roughly because of either A: Because they like to see him smash stuff. Or B: They identify with him, maybe they have some anger issues of their own, maybe they know what it's like to be mellow most of the time and then explode out of their own control.

In the event he's A, he's learned a great deal in how to break stuff via osmosis. In the event of B, Laflux will beat on him for a bit, then Skull'll explode and strangle him to death.

Either way, I think he has the edge. That said, I'm not overly familiar with Laflux. So maybe he has an edge I'm unaware of.

Or they just like the character lol

Not every Batman fan had their parents die.So B is really unlikely. And A seems unlikely a bit,as well.

Anyway,Laflux taught me things...so...idk.

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

Joking around hardly equates to being an ass :P

Screen Shot Time

No Caption Provided

I really can't decide between the two.....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: just to clarify i DO in fact have anger issues.

That would make you a powerful opponent in the forums....so,I THINK I will have to go with TheAcidSkull being that he sorta has a bit of an edge.

Based on the psychological analysis given by SC,I think that AcidSkull would have the edge,but Laflux would be very tricky...so I think you have a bit of an edge....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cameron83

@cameron83 said:

@theacidskull said:

@cameron83: just to clarify i DO in fact have anger issues.

That would make you a powerful opponent in the forums....so,I THINK I will have to go with TheAcidSkull being that he sorta has a bit of an edge.

Based on the psychological analysis given by SC,I think that AcidSkull would have the edge,but Laflux would be very tricky...so I think you have a bit of an edge....

well isn't an angry mind a NARROW mind? i mean anger works fine with the hulk but not every can be like that right? :P

lol I mean,I guess it kinda depends.

However,I think that,based on the analysis and my (very limited) observations,you'd likely end as a victor. I mean,if the fight reaches a point to where the die is cast,and you basically don't hold back...I think that you might win....idk.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!