Who would win in a game of 21 between 4 of the best players to touch the hardwood?
Winners takes out
All of them in there primes
@dccomicsrule2011: yea he is. Lebrons overrated. Close to perfecr is laughable. He cant hit free throws, he travels every other move, his mod range % is 37% iirc, which is the exact same as rondos(!!!!!). He doesnt take 3s unless hes wide open and hes crumbked under pressure too many times to list. Jordan is the best player ive ever seen play.
1) Nah. The only thing that's laughable here, is the fact that people still spout the same crap in regards to LeBron. When there is another player that can cover Derrick Rose, then turn aroud and D up the likes of Tim Duncan, then yes, there is a more complete player then LeBron. The man can play the 1-5 spot for pete sakes. No one short of Magic Johnson is touching his versatility.
2) LeBron is around 70 percent from the free-throw line in his career. I have no idea how that equal "cant't hit free-throws".
3) I have no idea what "mod-range" is, but if you mean close range, I have no idea where you're getting that from. LeBron has become a pretty good shoooter compared to how he was years back.
4) ...so? Who cares about three pointers? So taking a highly contested three is a good thing? Fun-fact, neither Jordan, nor Kobe are good 3 point shooters either. 33 percent is average at best.
5) I've already been over this in the past; most of LeBron "crumbling" moments are people ignoring context. The main has played with scrubs for the majority of his career, and he still took a garbage Cavs team to the Finals. The man average like 40 points in a series, and people still claimed he "chocked". The LeBron lowballing just gets old.
Nah. The only thing laughable is sill backing him after what i mentioned. And drose torched his ass all season. Lebron checked him for about 2 games in the playoffs since hes the only threat. Since hes been hurt lebrons had a cake walk in the pathetic east. Otherwise he probably doesnt make it to the finals 4 straight times.
2. 70 percent ft shooting is pathetic for a star that isnt a center. Idk how you dont know that.
3. Mid range. 37% just like rondo. Pathetic.
4. And you just lost all credibility. "Who cares about 3 pointers"??? Lol seriously? He only takes them wide open and even then sometimes he passes them up cause he knows he sucks.
5. Cause he chokes all the time. He was averaging 2 points per 4th quarter in the finals vs the mavs for christs sake. Hes a choke artist. The east is pathetic. They won 60 plus games 2 years in a row. Then he quit on cleveland and left them to join chris bosh and wade . pathetic.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment