#1 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24859 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a game of 21 between 4 of the best players to touch the hardwood?

Rules:

Winners takes out

All of them in there primes

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jordan and Lebron

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Yup.

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24859 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

I'm thinking the same thing but team 2 has a shot.

#5 Posted by dboyrules2011 (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Michael Jordan and Lebron James over Larry Bird and Kobe Bryant, 21 - 18
#7 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Jordan is a better version of Bryant in pretty much every facet

James is a more athletic and at least comparable skill wise in regards to Bird

Jordan/James wins 8/10

#8 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 will take it.

#9 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@dboyrules2011 said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

#10 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the LeBron-Michael team here.

#11 Posted by sabracadabra (553 posts) - - Show Bio

lebron and micheal.

#12 Posted by Mandarinestro (909 posts) - - Show Bio

Kobe

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Ben Wallace solos.

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24859 posts) - - Show Bio

LeGod and Jordan should take a majority. It would be close though.

#15 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Lebrons a chump

#16 Edited by Ostyo (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Kobe solos

#17 Posted by Mandarinestro (909 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Your airness stands

#19 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24859 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1:

*LeBron*

And no, he isn't. He is the closest thing to a perfect player we have ever seen, and most likely ever will.

#20 Edited by jcell (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Just posting this here to remind people how freaking good Larry Bird was.

I'm going to go with Kobe and Bird. I think Lebron would be distracted by the fact that he is playing on the same court as legends.

#21 Edited by BullPR (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Jordan is/was a beast.

Lebron may be the weak link here, but I'm still voting for Jordan's team.

#22 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: yea he is. Lebrons overrated. Close to perfecr is laughable. He cant hit free throws, he travels every other move, his mod range % is 37% iirc, which is the exact same as rondos(!!!!!). He doesnt take 3s unless hes wide open and hes crumbked under pressure too many times to list. Jordan is the best player ive ever seen play.

#23 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24859 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1:

1) Nah. The only thing that's laughable here, is the fact that people still spout the same crap in regards to LeBron. When there is another player that can cover Derrick Rose, then turn aroud and D up the likes of Tim Duncan, then yes, there is a more complete player then LeBron. The man can play the 1-5 spot for pete sakes. No one short of Magic Johnson is touching his versatility.

2) LeBron is around 70 percent from the free-throw line in his career. I have no idea how that equal "cant't hit free-throws".

3) I have no idea what "mod-range" is, but if you mean close range, I have no idea where you're getting that from. LeBron has become a pretty good shoooter compared to how he was years back.

4) ...so? Who cares about three pointers? So taking a highly contested three is a good thing? Fun-fact, neither Jordan, nor Kobe are good 3 point shooters either. 33 percent is average at best.

5) I've already been over this in the past; most of LeBron "crumbling" moments are people ignoring context. The main has played with scrubs for the majority of his career, and he still took a garbage Cavs team to the Finals. The man average like 40 points in a series, and people still claimed he "chocked". The LeBron lowballing just gets old.

#24 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

Nah. The only thing laughable is sill backing him after what i mentioned. And drose torched his ass all season. Lebron checked him for about 2 games in the playoffs since hes the only threat. Since hes been hurt lebrons had a cake walk in the pathetic east. Otherwise he probably doesnt make it to the finals 4 straight times.

2. 70 percent ft shooting is pathetic for a star that isnt a center. Idk how you dont know that.

3. Mid range. 37% just like rondo. Pathetic.

4. And you just lost all credibility. "Who cares about 3 pointers"??? Lol seriously? He only takes them wide open and even then sometimes he passes them up cause he knows he sucks.

5. Cause he chokes all the time. He was averaging 2 points per 4th quarter in the finals vs the mavs for christs sake. Hes a choke artist. The east is pathetic. They won 60 plus games 2 years in a row. Then he quit on cleveland and left them to join chris bosh and wade . pathetic.

#25 Edited by kipper34 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Bird and LeBron would beat Jordan and Kobe I think

#26 Edited by comicace3 (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

LeJordan

#27 Posted by consolemaster001 (5587 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2