• 57 results
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By crazy spidey

Where do we go when we die? In my personal opinion we simply cease to exsist. All that heaven nonsense was so people do not have to despair and will enjoy reading the bible (the big book of legends) Thats my two cents

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

so you don't believe in any force of nature that could be construed as Supernatural or mystical in nature?

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"so you don't believe in any force of nature that could be construed as Supernatural or mystical in nature? M"

the furthest I will go is I believe there is a cosmic balance, but after that your gonna need hard facts and proof to back up what you got

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

I think that there is something after death.....just not sure what, exactly. Leaning mostly towards Heaven.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

i hope theirs something after death...hell i dont want to relive this life again thats for sure. maybe another life but not this one...well not every part of it.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Yeah, i generally dont beleive in any organized religion but I will check into the Wiccan

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

crazy spidey says:

"Methos says:
"so you don't believe in any force of nature that could be construed as Supernatural or mystical in nature? M"

the furthest I will go is I believe there is a cosmic balance, but after that your gonna need hard facts and proof to back up what you got"

i'm not questioning what you're saying...

anything that is going to be said in this thread it all going to be speculation and 'faith'.

out of personal belief, i don't believe is a Christian God, or Devil... but rather a 'balance' as you put it, which is central to the Wiccan belief system

M

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Copy

I'm catholic and i think i believe in heaven and hell but I'm not sure what i believe in. I think reincarnation would be cool to restart your life. Their is a girl at my school and she is christian or catholic and she keeps talking about the end of the world is coming and we better give our selves to jesus or we would be stuck on earth and the devil will toture us. She really freaked me out

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I hope there's something after death too... sh!t...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

crazy spidey says:

"Yeah, i generally dont beleive in any organized religion but I will check into the Wiccan"

Wiccan isn't an organized religion... despite being the oldest religion on this planet...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

we'll all find out eventually.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

All questions will be answered in death

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"we'll all find out eventually."
suppose... but if the Mormon's got it right, i'm gonna be pretty f**ked off lol M"

LOl south park

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
suppose... but if the Mormon's got it right, i'm gonna be pretty f**ked off lol M"

very funny

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

yeah i checked out wicca... not my thing

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

suppose...

but if the Mormon's got it right, i'm gonna be pretty fked off lol

M

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Methos says:

"Apparition says:

suppose...

M"

lol

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crazy spidey

i'm a bit more of a... how do I put this. Selfish bastard. I will screw over people to make money. However I do this because I dont beleive that I break any "sins" cause there are no "sins" to break. And anyways in the begining we were chaotic, maybe we were made that way. (check up on some Rousseau)

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

crazy spidey says:

"yeah i checked out wicca... not my thing"

fair enough

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"am i the only one who is afraid of death?"
I'm scared of pain and teh unknown + I've been conditioned to understand that death is bad
Post Edited:2007-10-19 20:42:19
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"Apparition says:

suppose...

M"

lol thats true were all f#$ked in their eyes aint we

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Copy

am i the only one who is afraid of death?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Death is not something to be afraid of"

OH and who are you to say wat we should and should not be affraid of

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Death is not something to be afraid of

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crazy spidey

Darkchild says:

"its something to look forward to when your old and grey (if we make it that long) i do not fear it at all anymore. i see that its just the end of a cycle our cycle, may it be soon or may it be in the far future it will come to us all. "

how close have you been to death?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Copy

Donnieman v5.1 says:

so you don't fear never being able to breathe again or see again. And to think or remember stuff?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild

its something to look forward to when your old and grey (if we make it that long)

i do not fear it at all anymore. i see that its just the end of a cycle our cycle, may it be soon or may it be in the far future it will come to us all.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Copy says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:

so you don't fear never being able to breathe again or see again. And to think or remember stuff?"

No, I don't fear death, I accept it as a reality and something that everyone must go through

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By crazy spidey

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
so you don't fear never being able to breathe again or see again. And to think or remember stuff?"
No, I don't fear death, I accept it as a reality and something that everyone must go through"

Then wy dont you kill yourlsef? NO seriously, I'm not saying you should. But I mean if u have no fear then y not simply end it. I mean you've had problems... ur definitely going to have them in the future, so y not just avoid them. But you wont, because this is all talk. In a deferent situation you'd be singing a different tune.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Darkchild

crazy spidey says:

"Darkchild says:
"its something to look forward to when your old and grey (if we make it that long) i do not fear it at all anymore. i see that its just the end of a cycle our cycle, may it be soon or may it be in the far future it will come to us all. "

how close have you been to death?"

almost died when i was born. too complicated to get into detail

One surgery went wrong when i was child and i almost died.

Fell off a fallen tree landing on my back with a branch a centimeter from my head

and other ways i dont feel like talking about.

but thats not what gavve me the outlook. its seeing the ones around me go that did. and seeing that they were in pain and were not when they passed. along with alot of classes,books, and discussions on the subject i have my way of thinking

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crazy spidey

I know personally, I would do anything to stay alive.. anything at all.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Copy

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
No, I don't fear death, I accept it as a reality and something that everyone must go through"

yea i know but i will eventually accept it but i would still be afraid does that make sense?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

Then wy dont you kill yourlsef? NO seriously, I'm not saying you should. But I mean if u have no fear then y not simply end it. I mean you've had problems... ur definitely going to have them in the future, so y not just avoid them. But you wont, because this is all talk. In a deferent situation you'd be singing a different tune."

man u just ruined it man.

you almost went two entire pages making sense and not sounding like a douchebag but you couldnt help it could u

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

crazy spidey says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

Then wy dont you kill yourlsef? NO seriously, I'm not saying you should. But I mean if u have no fear then y not simply end it. I mean you've had problems... ur definitely going to have them in the future, so y not just avoid them. But you wont, because this is all talk. In a deferent situation you'd be singing a different tune."

I'm not going to even justify this post with an intelligent answer.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crazy spidey

Darkchild says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
man u just ruined it man. you almost went two entire pages making sense and not sounding like a douchebag but you couldnt help it could u"

dude read the argument its perfectly logical, if you have absolutely not a single fear of death then it should be no problem. I know many people say that people who commit suicide are cowards, but personally I could never do that. your problems have to outweigh ur sense of survival. However few people cann overide there sense of survival

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
yea i know but i will eventually accept it but i would still be afraid does that make sense?"
"

What makes u think u'll except it?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Copy

Copy says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
yea i know but i will eventually accept it but i would still be afraid does that make sense?"
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Copy says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

It's okay to be afraid if that's who you are.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Copy

crazy spidey says:

"Copy says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"
What makes u think u'll except it?"

growth.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

crazy spidey says:

"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
man u just ruined it man. you almost went two entire pages making sense and not sounding like a douchebag but you couldnt help it could u"
dude read the argument its perfectly logical, if you have absolutely not a single fear of death then it should be no problem. I know many people say that people who commit suicide are cowards, but personally I could never do that. your problems have to outweigh ur sense of survival. However few people cann overide there sense of survival"

so youre saying if youre not afraid of death then you should just kill yourself? that doesnt make sense. there are lots of things you may not be afraid of, but that doesnt mean you should seek them out. i'm not afraid of getting hit by a car, should i jump out in front of one?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Darkchild

crazy spidey says:

"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

dude read the argument its perfectly logical, if you have absolutely not a single fear of death then it should be no problem. I know many people say that people who commit suicide are cowards, but personally I could never do that. your problems have to outweigh ur sense of survival. However few people cann overide there sense of survival"

i understood what you meant behind what you were saying, its just the way you said it.

And you do not need to prove you are afraid of something by doing the opposite. and the topic of suicide only brings the emotions of the person to life i hate when people think that at age 14 that they will never love again and attempt suicide. im not saying i have never tried and or thought about it. but the fact behind my thoughts was not waaaa im lonly...but some people really do suffer from depression i am one of them. and sucicde sometimes seems the only way so i dont bark at too many people about it. unless im in a very bad mood and the are just doing to to get attention and u know those people. but many are sad and i mean deeply saddened...wow im done i just went right off topic again.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Copy says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"
What makes u think u'll except it?"
growth."

instinct man. u dont outgrow instinct

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crazy spidey

Darkchild says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
i understood what you meant behind what you were saying, its just the way you said it. And you do not need to prove you are afraid of something by doing the opposite. and the topic of suicide only brings the emotions of the person to life i hate when people think that at age 14 that they will never love again and attempt suicide. im not saying i have never tried and or thought about it. but the fact behind my thoughts was not waaaa im lonly...but some people really do suffer from depression i am one of them. and sucicde sometimes seems the only way so i dont bark at too many people about it. unless im in a very bad mood and the are just doing to to get attention and u know those people. but many are sad and i mean deeply saddened...wow im done i just went right off topic again."

You are right, I worded that completely wrong. Second, I have never thought of suicide, I consider my survival far too important. Third, this life is nothing but aggravation, if u can end it then good for you, you can accomplish something I cant. Fourth, do not mis intepret wat I'm saying that suicide is good, I'm just saying its something I could never do so I respect ppl who can, but I do not admire them. And fifth, depression is all in your mind, and it can be fought. Most ppl who want to kill themselves at early ages either want to fit in (many ppl do it and I know ppl who do it to fit in) or to feel like they are different (a main goal of many ppl) and end up simply conforming.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild

crazy spidey says:

"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
i understood what you meant behind what you were saying, its just the way you said it. And you do not need to prove you are afraid of something by doing the opposite. and the topic of suicide only brings the emotions of the person to life i hate when people think that at age 14 that they will never love again and attempt suicide. im not saying i have never tried and or thought about it. but the fact behind my thoughts was not waaaa im lonly...but some people really do suffer from depression i am one of them. and sucicde sometimes seems the only way so i dont bark at too many people about it. unless im in a very bad mood and the are just doing to to get attention and u know those people. but many are sad and i mean deeply saddened...wow im done i just went right off topic again."

You are right, I worded that completely wrong. Second, I have never thought of suicide, I consider my survival far too important. Third, this life is nothing but aggravation, if u can end it then good for you, you can accomplish something I cant. Fourth, do not mis intepret wat I'm saying that suicide is good, I'm just saying its something I could never do so I respect ppl who can, but I do not admire them. And fifth, depression is all in your mind, and it can be fought. Most ppl who want to kill themselves at early ages either want to fit in (many ppl do it and I know ppl who do it to fit in) or to feel like they are different (a main goal of many ppl) and end up simply conforming. "

THANK GOD!!!!

someone damn

it is in all in your mind and my mind but it is very controlling at times but thats why i go to work and school and spend more time with the things that make me happy. and the last part of what you just said is why the real reason i hated high school too many people who wanted to fit in rather than stand out. whcih is why i was hated by most people in the upper class if you get what i mean by that

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Darkchild says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
You are right, I worded that completely wrong. Second, I have never thought of suicide, I consider my survival far too important. Third, this life is nothing but aggravation, if u can end it then good for you, you can accomplish something I cant. Fourth, do not mis intepret wat I'm saying that suicide is good, I'm just saying its something I could never do so I respect ppl who can, but I do not admire them. And fifth, depression is all in your mind, and it can be fought. Most ppl who want to kill themselves at early ages either want to fit in (many ppl do it and I know ppl who do it to fit in) or to feel like they are different (a main goal of many ppl) and end up simply conforming. "
THANK GOD!!!! someone damn it is in all in your mind and my mind but it is very controlling at times but thats why i go to work and school and spend more time with the things that make me happy. and the last part of what you just said is why the real reason i hated high school too many people who wanted to fit in rather than stand out. whcih is why i was hated by most people in the upper class if you get what i mean by that"

Ha, I know that feeling. I'm the poster child for standing out. lol

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By crazy spidey

Darkchild says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
THANK GOD!!!! someone damn it is in all in your mind and my mind but it is very controlling at times but thats why i go to work and school and spend more time with the things that make me happy. and the last part of what you just said is why the real reason i hated high school too many people who wanted to fit in rather than stand out. whcih is why i was hated by most people in the upper class if you get what i mean by that"

I know exactly wat u meean man, I dislike wen ppl do stuff just to fit in. However many times they dont ever realize.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By crazy spidey

Darkchild says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Darkchild says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Copy says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
I know exactly wat u meean man, I dislike wen ppl do stuff just to fit in. However many times they dont ever realize."
lol yeah well im going to stop this convo before it takes up my entire night, and takes me away from reading Watchmen"

LOL yo tell me how that is, I wanna read that bad

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition

i am completely unafraid of dying. but i wouldnt want to because i enjoy life so much and i know that whenever i am unhappy, it's a fleeting thing. that's why i dont get people who commit suicide. pain and unhappiness wont last forever.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Apparition says:

"i am completely unafraid of dying. but i wouldnt want to because i enjoy life so much and i know that whenever i am unhappy, it's a fleeting thing. that's why i dont get people who commit suicide. pain and unhappiness wont last forever."

This is exactly how I feel