• 114 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Edited By castleking

so apparently some DNA testing was done on his mummified remains but the results were withheld only for it to leak out anyways and it turns out he is European. The reason the test results were covered up was due to possible violence and uproar of ppl at the news.

what do you guys think were they right to try to withhold the information? 
how does this change things, do you even care?

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@castleking: Well this is a no brainer... Cesar was going to Egypt to screw with Cleopatra, but this has been happening even before there times so it's not a surprise that Tut was mixed with European.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Cypher's Gambit said:

" @castleking: Well this is a no brainer... Cesar was going to Egypt to screw with Cleopatra, but this has been happening even before there times so it's not a surprise that Tut was mixed with European. "

Pretty sure it's been proven that Tut was the biological son of Pharaoh Akhenaten, and said Pharaoh's sister.  Doesn't seem like much room for him to be "mixed", unless his parents were as well.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking

so you dont agree with the findings?

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@~The Wanderer~:  I think they were, becuase look at it. Egypt is not that far from Europe. And if you look at the Native Egyptians, they look not like the rest of the natives of Africa. They were relatively lighter toned skinned and had smoother hair. It's like comparing Will Smith to Shaq or Latoya Jackson to Whoopie Goldberg.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
@Cypher's Gambit said:

" @~The Wanderer~:  I think they were, becuase look at it. Egypt is not that far from Europe. And if you look at the Native Egyptians, they look not like the rest of the natives of Africa. They were relatively lighter toned skinned and had smoother hair. It's like comparing Will Smith to Shaq or Latoya Jackson to Oprah. "

dont forget snoop  also got himself some white. 

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bag_o_x_men

I don't get why people think that Egyptians, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc... are anything but white.  Obviously they're white.  Just because Egypt and the Middle East are part of Africa, doesn't automatically make the people who originated there black.  Blacks originate from Sub-Saharan Africa.  Whites settled North Africa long ago establishing Carthage, Egypt, and the Aksumite Empire.  When white explorers arrived in Sub-Saharan Africa, they found that the indigenous people rarely even traded with each other, and hadn't even colonized islands less than 200 yards away.  They never settled any area north of the Sahara Desert until the last few hundred years.  Yet for some reason, people think that , in spite of having all the physical characteristics of white people, Egyptians must be descended from blacks.  Egyptians, for the most part don't have any darker skin than any other Mediterranean people.  Besides which, skin color is about the only thing that doesn't determine race.  Race is determined by things like bone density, adipose fat disposition, neotenic traits, hair follicle shape,  sebaceous glands, etc... all of which say Egyptians are white, and have always been white.  Same thing goes for pretty much every country from there to India.  There are blacks who live there, but the local populace are white, regardless of skin color. 

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Courage_

From a logical standpoint, every person on the planet has more than one race in them.

Avatar image for deactivated-asdf987sdf
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus was white too.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking
@ViciousCesar! said:
" Jesus was white too. "
what evidence do you have to lead you to that conclusion?
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "
what evidence do you have to lead you to that conclusion? "
have you never been to church bro? 

p.s. that went way over your head....
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RightScar
@bag_o_x_men said:
" I don't get why people think that Egyptians, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc... are anything but white.  Obviously they're white.  Just because Egypt and the Middle East are part of Africa, doesn't automatically make the people who originated there black.  Blacks originate from Sub-Saharan Africa.  Whites settled North Africa long ago establishing Carthage, Egypt, and the Aksumite Empire.  When white explorers arrived in Sub-Saharan Africa, they found that the indigenous people rarely even traded with each other, and hadn't even colonized islands less than 200 yards away.  They never settled any area north of the Sahara Desert until the last few hundred years.  Yet for some reason, people think that , in spite of having all the physical characteristics of white people, Egyptians must be descended from blacks.  Egyptians, for the most part don't have any darker skin than any other Mediterranean people.  Besides which, skin color is about the only thing that doesn't determine race.  Race is determined by things like bone density, adipose fat disposition, neotenic traits, hair follicle shape,  sebaceous glands, etc... all of which say Egyptians are white, and have always been white.  Same thing goes for pretty much every country from there to India.  There are blacks who live there, but the local populace are white, regardless of skin color.  "
Where did you get this nonsense?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

yes, i have but i dont see how that equates to his race/ethnicity.

No Caption Provided
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Didn't the Greeks come over to Egypt before the Romans?

deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castleking: it was actual a comment on 'people of european decent' trying to claim all great 'heroes'/kings/etc as white. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

arent greeks part roman and close to being the same race as are spaniards, italians?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking: it was actual a comment on 'people of european decent' trying to claim all great 'heroes'/kings/etc as white.  "
i was playin along, i wasnt sure if you were serious but at 1st but i still posted the black jesus to carry on the joke.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By drkhwk2001
@castleking said:
" arent greeks part roman and close to being the same race as are spaniards, italians? "
And Sicily was conquered by the Moores who were of African(Black) descent.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@RightScar said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" I don't get why people think that Egyptians, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc... are anything but white.  Obviously they're white.  Just because Egypt and the Middle East are part of Africa, doesn't automatically make the people who originated there black.  Blacks originate from Sub-Saharan Africa.  Whites settled North Africa long ago establishing Carthage, Egypt, and the Aksumite Empire.  When white explorers arrived in Sub-Saharan Africa, they found that the indigenous people rarely even traded with each other, and hadn't even colonized islands less than 200 yards away.  They never settled any area north of the Sahara Desert until the last few hundred years.  Yet for some reason, people think that , in spite of having all the physical characteristics of white people, Egyptians must be descended from blacks.  Egyptians, for the most part don't have any darker skin than any other Mediterranean people.  Besides which, skin color is about the only thing that doesn't determine race.  Race is determined by things like bone density, adipose fat disposition, neotenic traits, hair follicle shape,  sebaceous glands, etc... all of which say Egyptians are white, and have always been white.  Same thing goes for pretty much every country from there to India.  There are blacks who live there, but the local populace are white, regardless of skin color.  "
Where did you get this nonsense? "
It's called science.  Specifically human anatomy and physiology, and genetics.  There's even a little ancient history involved.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RightScar

King Tut isn't white....

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By castleking
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @castleking said:

" arent greeks part roman and close to being the same race as are spaniards, italians? "

And Sicily was conquered by the Moores who were of African(Black) descent. "
shhh... dont say that.. they dont like hearing it.
to me i always looked at all the Greeks, Italians, Spaniards  as being brown and slightly white but whatever. 

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

p.s. that went way over your head.... "
@castleking said:
" yes, i have but i dont see how that equates to his race/ethnicity.

No Caption Provided
"

Actually he was asian....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bag_o_x_men said:
" @RightScar said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
It's called science.  Specifically human anatomy and physiology, and genetics.  There's even a little ancient history involved. "
I'm sorry. But, you are a freaking moron. 
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RightScar
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @RightScar said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
It's called science.  Specifically human anatomy and physiology, and genetics.  There's even a little ancient history involved. "
I'm sorry. But, you are a freaking moron.  "
Took the words right off my keyboard.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By castleking
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

@castleking said:

"

"
damn, that was a good one but you are way off. he is actually a mexican native american.

No Caption Provided
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

@castleking said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong! he was actually reptilian! 

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@ViciousCesar! said:
" what the fuck is with all this 'race' bullcrap? do you guys mean ethnicity or nationality? because i hope you know that 'race' is a made up thing. "
The term 'Race' is reserved for when the aliens show up.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By castleking

is it just me or is there some world jesus/Yeshua conspiracy that the powers that be not what us to know about?

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@castleking said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

@castleking said:

"

"
damn, that was a good one but you are way off. he is actually a mexican native american.

No Caption Provided
"
WOW Jesus been everywhere!!! It's good that he was master teleporter and shape shifting! lol
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By warlock360
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

self portrayal from the original artist who dared to draw jesus... <.< Albrecht Dürer i think.
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" what the fuck is with all this 'race' bullcrap? do you guys mean ethnicity or nationality? because i hope you know that 'race' is a made up thing. "
The term 'Race' is reserved for when the aliens show up. "
Bingo!
The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#31  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

Interesting, but I have learned to be skeptical on such subjects. Until a tv show like NOVA or anything PBS or History Chanel airs something like this, I won't completely believe it.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By velle37
@bag_o_x_men said:
"I don't get why people think that Egyptians, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc... are anything but white.  Obviously they're white.  Just because Egypt and the Middle East are part of Africa, doesn't automatically make the people who originated there black.  Blacks originate from Sub-Saharan Africa.  Whites settled North Africa long ago establishing Carthage, Egypt, and the Aksumite Empire.  When white explorers arrived in Sub-Saharan Africa, they found that the indigenous people rarely even traded with each other, and hadn't even colonized islands less than 200 yards away.  They never settled any area north of the Sahara Desert until the last few hundred years.  Yet for some reason, people think that , in spite of having all the physical characteristics of white people, Egyptians must be descended from blacks.  Egyptians, for the most part don't have any darker skin than any other Mediterranean people.  Besides which, skin color is about the only thing that doesn't determine race.  Race is determined by things like bone density, adipose fat disposition, neotenic traits, hair follicle shape,  sebaceous glands, etc... all of which say Egyptians are white, and have always been white.  Same thing goes for pretty much every country from there to India.  There are blacks who live there, but the local populace are white, regardless of skin color.  "

People in India are considered "Caucasian" because of bone structure, and things you mentioned..... 

Egyptians still had darker skin color, shown all throughout their art, as well as their depictions of Asians, and at least one other set of people with a different skin color (can't remember who)................
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

yea apparently he was Scottish....

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" @castleking said:

" @ViciousCesar! said:

" Jesus was white too. "

@castleking said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong! he was actually reptilian! 

"
ROTFLMFAO
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By nefarious

There is no proof that Jesus was white nor does it matter what colour he was.

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Even before this discovery of King Tut's DNA (they could totally clone this guy)

They already believe Tut was lightly toned and "whitish".

http://heritage-key.com/egypt/reconstructing-king-tut

I mean, just look at the tomb itself.... The Gold Tomb he was inside had nice arched nose. This is unlike the natives of mid and south Africa.  We already know that the Roman's used to travel to Egypt. And fore them the Greeks. But even before that, The Barbarians, Vikings and Amazons of the North and the Celtics traveled to Egypt at one time or another.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37  Edited By Deranged Midget
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Even before this discovery of King Tut's DNA (they could totally clone this guy)

They already believe Tut was lightly toned and "whitish".

http://heritage-key.com/egypt/reconstructing-king-tut

I mean, just look at the tomb itself.... The Gold Tomb he was inside had nice arched nose. This is unlike the natives of mid and south Africa.  We already know that the Roman's used to travel to Egypt. And fore them the Greeks. But even before that, The Barbarians, Vikings and Amazons of the North and the Celtics traveled to Egypt at one time or another. "
Greeks pre-dated Vikings and Celts...
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By velle37

@Cypher's Gambit
said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
The term 'Race' is reserved for when the aliens show up. "

Lmao, the sad truth....
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RightScar
@velle37 said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
"I don't get why people think that Egyptians, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc... are anything but white.  Obviously they're white.  Just because Egypt and the Middle East are part of Africa, doesn't automatically make the people who originated there black.  Blacks originate from Sub-Saharan Africa.  Whites settled North Africa long ago establishing Carthage, Egypt, and the Aksumite Empire.  When white explorers arrived in Sub-Saharan Africa, they found that the indigenous people rarely even traded with each other, and hadn't even colonized islands less than 200 yards away.  They never settled any area north of the Sahara Desert until the last few hundred years.  Yet for some reason, people think that , in spite of having all the physical characteristics of white people, Egyptians must be descended from blacks.  Egyptians, for the most part don't have any darker skin than any other Mediterranean people.  Besides which, skin color is about the only thing that doesn't determine race.  Race is determined by things like bone density, adipose fat disposition, neotenic traits, hair follicle shape,  sebaceous glands, etc... all of which say Egyptians are white, and have always been white.  Same thing goes for pretty much every country from there to India.  There are blacks who live there, but the local populace are white, regardless of skin color.  "
 People in India are considered "Caucasian" because of bone structure, and things you mentioned.....  Egyptians still had darker skin color, shown all throughout their art, as well as their depictions of Asians, and at least one other set of people with a different skin color (can't remember who)................ "
People in India are considered Asian..you know because India is IN ASIA!
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By _Sojourn_

Well... this is shocking..>This must mean that I'm not black anymore... 

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By velle37
@RightScar said:
" @velle37 said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
 People in India are considered "Caucasian" because of bone structure, and things you mentioned.....  Egyptians still had darker skin color, shown all throughout their art, as well as their depictions of Asians, and at least one other set of people with a different skin color (can't remember who)................ "
People in India are considered Asian..you know because India is IN ASIA! "

That's in terms of the continent..... 

African, European, and Asian..... 

In terms of biology, it was broken into Negroid, Caucasiod, and Mongoloid..........
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By castleking

true. but the bone structure varies and at times matches Caucasian features. funny thing is there is no real way to distinguish ethnicity 100%  especially going back 2, 5 or 10k years  it just varies to much.
asians, Native americans, europeans, africans will sooner or later have features that is attributed to one ethnic group without having bn interbred with them in the last few thousand years if any.

but, Velle is right

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RightScar
@velle37 said:
 In terms of biology, it was broken into Negroid, Caucasiod, and Mongoloid.......... "
Right..so why are they considered Caucasian when based on their skin tone and geography they are closer to black or asian?
You ever met an Indian that can pass for white? I haven't....
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By castleking
@RightScar said:

" @velle37 said:

In terms of biology, it was broken into Negroid, Caucasiod, and Mongoloid.......... "
Right..so why are they considered Caucasian when based on their skin tone and geography they are closer to black or asian?You ever met an Indian that can pass for white? I haven't.... "
not met but see.  albino blacks or indian can pass for european nordic / caucasian.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t663582-9/
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By velle37
@RightScar said:
"@velle37 said:
Right..so why are they considered Caucasian when based on their skin tone and geography they are closer to black or asian?You ever met an Indian that can pass for white? I haven't.... "

Wasn't talking about skin color..... 

I was talking about cheek bone, and nose structure, among other traits....... 

Even an albino African still has the same genetic traits that give instruction for their bone structure.......
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By castleking
@velle37 said:
" @RightScar said:
"@velle37 said:
Wasn't talking about skin color.....  I was talking about cheek bone, and nose structure, among other traits.......  Even an albino African still has the same genetic traits that give instruction for their bone structure....... "
Teeth placement is actually important to distinguish the mongoloid.
also want to point out that negroid, mongoloid is considered offensive term.
plus Caucasian is derived from a regional mountain area where it is believe the 1st white ppl came from.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssejllenrad

Egyptians are white! Come on!!!! What is there to be disputed?

I've watched this documentary once... Night at the Museum 2 the title was I think. And it showed a living pharaoh from Egypt's golden age. And he was white!  There was also this other documentary.. Cleopatra... Where it shows the REAL Cleopatra as white! She even looked like the late Elizabeth Tailor! Now if that doesn't convince you, just look at the Pyramid architect Imhotep. He was white as recently shown in the documentary The Mummy!

Maybe a lot of people think they're not white cause they wear that eyeshadow. But that doesn't make them black (or brown or whatever)... It just shows they're fans of Twilight and are emos by heart.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By velle37
@castleking said:
" @velle37 said:
" @RightScar said:
"@velle37 said:
Wasn't talking about skin color.....  I was talking about cheek bone, and nose structure, among other traits.......  Even an albino African still has the same genetic traits that give instruction for their bone structure....... "
Teeth placement is actually important to distinguish the mongoloid. also want to point out that negroid, mongoloid is considered offensive term. plus Caucasian is derived from a regional mountain area where it is believe the 1st white ppl came from. "

True........
Lex Diamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lex Diamonds
@ssejllenrad:  Yeah, what he said. I agree wholeheartedly. 
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RightScar
@velle37 said:
I understand they have similar traits to whites.But there is a clear difference in appearance between Indians and White people.I can tell and Indian by looking at them and it doesn't have anything to do with skin color.Yes their skin tone is a dead give away though.Let me ask you this, then.When someone Indian goes and fills out application and it asks for race\ethnicity..what box do they check? I never read or saw anything they suggested Indians were considered caucasian.