Kiefer Sutherland Involved in Mortal Kombat Game

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

aw snap

In a recent interview with IGN, actor Kiefer Sutherland confirmed his involvement in an upcoming Mortal Kombat game.

While discussing his role as Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Sutherland said, “I did Mortal Kombat, and that's such a huge game, but it’s so not like [MGS5]."

Sutherland's been working on Metal Gear Solid for over a year, but said he completed Mortal Kombat "pretty quickly compared to [MGS5].” He did not specify his role.

Warner Brothers was unreachable for comment, and did not respond to email inquiries about Sutherland's involvement and NetherRealm's future projects. The Mortal Kombat developer most recently created Injustice: Gods Among Us.

source

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/22/24-star-kiefer-sutherland-involved-in-mortal-kombat-game

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RDClip

Wait, Keifer Sutherland is in a MGS game?!?!?! AWESOME

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Black_Arrow

Please tell me that Jack Bauer is going to be a character in Mortal Kombat.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tell me that Jack Bauer is going to be a character in Mortal Kombat.

he is. the question is wich one. im thinking we might get someone from the mk 4 mk deadly alliance or mk deception roster.

i only hope this isnt just next gen only because i refuse to invest in any of those systems. im fine with my 360

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: lol Nice, now that's a HUGE freaking name. I'm trying to think, could be an older guy or perhaps someone new entirely? I have bad news for you though, they confirmed the next MK will be next gen :/ little while back but good news is, it's not coming out til 2015 or 2016.