Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Jnr6Lil said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Sadly, kids are kids. I've been verbally abused nearly every single day of my middle school year, absolutely tormented so much, that ANY day where no one of the residence within said school year that did not speak to me were good days. I was a bit bigger in middle school and such an oddity because I was in the process of puberty. In addition to this, I was considered the nerd simply because I actually pay attention in class and I was one of those... sweeter and nice people. It hurt so much that I literally wanted to kill one of them, for such anger, I had to see a Psychiatrist one time in middle school as to why would I even want to approach something this drastic. It made me feel such an oddball after that but I've come to realized that it wasn't me that needed help nor guidance, it was said bullies. Heh, I still had to endure this even afterwards... I literally cry when I get home because of why everyone "hated" me so much. However, were it not for my middle school experience, I would not be the person I am today. It made me stronger and wiser.

For Christ's sakes, this is another human being... every human being is capable of emotions. Whether they'd be fat or skinny, dumb or smart, short or tall. This sort of crap simply exploits one label and uses it to berate a person into feeling bad about themselves and low. Ugh... I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

I apologize if I was reminiscing over this and making it somewhat about me, but I'm also posting this to let something out and to express sympathy. Something as drastic as stating that some people don't deserve to live is too much. These are kids and they do not know the malicious damage they had cause to this poor woman.As a user said on page one, these kids will get what is coming to them now that they are on the radar, Youtube nonetheless. This is more than enough for them to get what will be coming to them.

That's deep yo, :)

I'm a deep guy.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#152  Edited By ReVamp

@Jezer said:

Did you read what you quoted?

No, I've been arguing that belting is NEVER necessary

So you're spanking the child. And how is that belting?

Let me get this straight: You have a child. You tell him not to eat anymore cookies because he's had enough. He goes and gets another cookie, and you're gonna respond:
*shrug* I can't teach him at this young age. I just have to wait till hes older so I can explain to him why too many cookies is bad for his health and why he should obey what I say. And then he'll stop. And then he'll obey me. I just have to go about indoctrinating him, a long term process, through which I don't know how the process actually works - so I can't do anything at this point. You win child, well played." *shrug*, says Revamp to his 5 year old.

That's a nice bunch of assumptions, considering I just told you I wasn't going to tell you how to be a parent, much less over the internet.

Here's what you can do: You tell him not to eat another cookie. You leave the room. You come back, he's eating another cookie! You spank him and say "Bad boy, I told you not to". He cries. He learns his lesson. Or, you spank him again till he learns his lesson. He decides not to disobey you, not to eat more cookies than he's allowed, in order to avoid you spanking him. He's learned the principle of obedience, consequence, and not to eat more cookies than allowed.

Or you can ground him. Without making him feel physical pain.

You've actually just proved this is necessary, since you couldn't think of an actual way to teach him through "indoctrination" at the age of 5.

No, you just decided to make a number of assumptions and decide it for yourself.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Jezer

@ReVamp said:

@Jezer said:

Did you read what you quoted?

No, I've been arguing that belting is NEVER necessary

So you're spanking the child. And how is that belting?

Let me get this straight: You have a child. You tell him not to eat anymore cookies because he's had enough. He goes and gets another cookie, and you're gonna respond:
*shrug* I can't teach him at this young age. I just have to wait till hes older so I can explain to him why too many cookies is bad for his health and why he should obey what I say. And then he'll stop. And then he'll obey me. I just have to go about indoctrinating him, a long term process, through which I don't know how the process actually works - so I can't do anything at this point. You win child, well played." *shrug*, says Revamp to his 5 year old.

That's a nice bunch of assumptions, considering I just told you I wasn't going to tell you how to be a parent, much less over the internet.

Here's what you can do: You tell him not to eat another cookie. You leave the room. You come back, he's eating another cookie! You spank him and say "Bad boy, I told you not to". He cries. He learns his lesson. Or, you spank him again till he learns his lesson. He decides not to disobey you, not to eat more cookies than he's allowed, in order to avoid you spanking him. He's learned the principle of obedience, consequence, and not to eat more cookies than allowed.

You've actually just proved this is necessary, since you couldn't think of an actual way to teach him through "indoctrination" at the age of 5.

No, you just decided to make a number of assumptions and decide it for yourself.

I was simply showing you how we got started; I didn't feel you needed to see the long chain of posts and replies but here, the next post

@ReVamp said:

1. ...Which is why I dropped using the term "physical discipline" where this differentiation matters. I had thought you understood this, but I should have made it more explicit. I don't think that Physical discipline of smacking a 6 year old is wrong, no. I don't think its necessary either, but that's beyond the point.

Here you said physical discipline of smacking a 6 year old is not necessary. I'm arguing it is. That's what we've been arguing since last page and this reply.

Um, I asked you:

"I asked you how to "indoctrinate" a 5 year old. Please stop sidestepping the question. I didn't ask you how you should raise a child properly.

I'm asking, how do you "indoctrinate" a 5 year old with respect for the elderly?"

To which you responded

"As for how, how do you teach him to respect anything? I'm not sidestepping any question, I simply don't know what your fishing for. You could narrow down your question and be more specific,"

And so I clarified

"What actions can a parent do to teach a child at the age of 5 to respect their elders, at that very age of 5? What actions can a parent do to teach their 5 year old not to eat more cookies, after you've told them they've had enough for the day, at that very age of 5?"

To which you responded:

"You can't teach things fully to a child at a young age. Its a long-term process."

...At what point exactly did I make an assumption?

You answered my question with:"You can't, it's a long term process."

I used that to demonstrate what would happen if you(specifically you, Revamp) told a 5 year old not to eat anymore cookies and then he disobeyed you. And then just responded by going "I can't teach him to change, it's a long term process" Those aren't assumptions, its showing you what's going to happen when you're trying to teach a 5 year old, and you try to think of how to teach him to obey you, and to not eat excessive sweets, and then you fail. And simply conclude "I can't teach my kid at this young age. It's a longterm process. *shrug*"

Now you're changing your story. Good. And yet, you'd still be doing it wrong.

Grounding a 5 year old is ineffective since a 5 year old doesn't even have a social life. I doubt they will view that as punishment. But, even if they do, know that not all or even most 5 year olds will be effected by being grounded. In fact, some if not most 5 year olds will like it.

On the other hand, the grand majority of 5 year olds dislike pain. That is a given. There might be some random, diseased exception out there, but 99% of 5 year olds do not like pain. 99% of people do not like pain. That it is why spanking them will condition them better than grounding them. That is why physical discipline is necessary.

Please try to keep track of what you say. Especially in your prior post. But yes, you proved it was necessary when you said, ""You can't teach things fully to a child at a young age. Its a long-term process."

Did I make that up, or did just say that a post ago? You just said it a post ago.

('-' )

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#154  Edited By shanana

They need they ass whupped.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By ReVamp

@Jezer said:

Here you said physical discipline of smacking a 6 year old is not necessary. I'm arguing it is. That's what we've been arguing since last page and this reply.

That's not what I was arguing (I was arguing about a 10-12 year old).

As for your assumption, its here:

I used that to demonstrate what would happen if you
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Jezer

@ReVamp said:

@Jezer said:

That's not what I was arguing (I was arguing about a 10-12 year old).

As for your assumption, its here:

I used that to demonstrate what would happen if you

No, that's what we are currently arguing. We are currently arguing about teaching them when they're at the age of 5 or 6. Please keep track of what you say, again: (I'm gonna bold everything that suggests we're talking about 5/6 year olds at this point)

@ReVamp said:

1. ...Which is why I dropped using the term "physical discipline" where this differentiation matters. I had thought you understood this, but I should have made it more explicit. I don't think that Physical discipline of smacking a 6 year old is wrong, no. I don't think its necessary either, but that's beyond the point.
  2. The second analogy makes no sense and you can't use the first, because, like I said. There's no threat of pain. So no. A correct analogy of using the government nad its laws would be taking away their pocket money, or making them go to their room.
  3. --
  4. ...I'm not, but nothing will come from arguing the semantics of what a word means, or whatever.
  5. That's why you put it away, because their brain can't understand properly at this point.
  6. You "indoctrinate" them on what is the correct things to do, so its firmly set by the time they grow to an age where their mind has "developed a capacity to understand thoughts".

@ReVamp said:

@Jezer:

1. That's not discipline.
  2. That's not punishment, its prevention.
  3. --
  4. What? How is terming something as an objective or tool change anything?
  5. That hypothesis doesn't make sense.
  6. You do it, so that he grows up with the values you taught him.

@ReVamp said:

I'm going to stop debating this, since its clear we're not going to agree.

Just to clear some things up:

1. That may be why I contradicted myself in the first place. I must have skimmed over it. To be clear: If you're smacking a but of a child when he 5 or so, then it is. If you're doing it so he can breathe, then you're not.

4. You misinterpreted what I said or I wasn't clear. I never said the goal wasn't discipline.

6.You're asking me how you should raise a child properly? I'm not going to be able to explain that to you, much less over the internet.

@ReVamp said:

@Jezer:

6. You don't indoctrinate a 5 year old child to respect his elders. You indoctrinate him so he respects them by the time he's 10-12. As for how, how do you teach him to respect anything? I'm not sidestepping any question, I simply don't know what your fishing for. You could narrow down your question and be more specific, so you're not asking me a question that would require a 40 page paper to answer it.

@ReVamp said:

You can't teach things fully to a child at a young age. Its a long-term process. But we're not talking about children here, we're talking about 10-12 year olds.

And I don't see exactly how this is related to physical discipline, I could ask you the same question.

As I just quoted, we've been talking about children. Suddenly you're claiming we're not... in order to sidestep the question?........('-' )

Oh, so my assumption lies in the fact that I think the idea that "you can't teach to a child at a young age" will have bad consequences when you're trying to teach your hypothetical 5 year old? That's less of an assumption and more of a conclusion. It's valid either way.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ReVamp

@Jezer said:

As I just quoted, we've been talking about children.

All those examples, we've been talking about children, yes, because it was relevant. I was talking -- for example -- about indoctrinating them so WHEN they were age 10-12 you can make a decision on whipping.

Oh, so my assumption lies in the fact that I think the idea that "you can't teach to a child at a young age" will have bad consequences when you're trying to teach your hypothetical 5 year old? That's less of an assumption and more of a conclusion. It's valid either way.

But I don't think you can, even with physical violence. Keyword being think. I know that if you raise your child right, that you won't need physical discipline at the age of 10-12. If you want to debate that with me, go ahead.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Just agree to disagree.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Jezer

@ReVamp said:

@Jezer said:

As I just quoted, we've been talking about children.

All those examples, we've been talking about children, yes, because it was relevant. I was talking -- for example -- about indoctrinating them so WHEN they were age 10-12 you can make a decision on whipping.

But I don't think you can, even with physical violence. Keyword being think. I know that if you raise your child right, that you won't need physical discipline at the age of 10-12. If you want to debate that with me, go ahead.

We were talking about young children because I was talking about young children - and you were responding to that.

I can understand you going "Okay, whatever. Now let's talk about physically disciplining them at age 10-12. You've had your fun" But don't just simply declare that you weren't talking about what we've been talking about. If you want to sidestep the current question/conversation topic, it's okay. As long as you realize it's sidestepping.

No thanks, I don't want to debate that with you. Well, I already have. You just haven't realized it...

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Jezer

@Jnr6Lil said:

Just agree to disagree.

You agree to disagree when you and another person come at an impasse and won't budge on your opinions of an issue.

You don't agree to disagree when you're disputing facts E.g. what someone said at what point. What we're talking about at this point. Stuff like that.

A large part of this debate has been me quoting and requoting what he said - in order to show him what he said - after he's denied what he said.....

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#161  Edited By Bestostero

That's terrible, something has to change, kids today are just downright disrespectful brats.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By cattlebattle
kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#163  Edited By kamrenamir

This reminds me of how lucky I am to be a military child. I will never have to go to a school with these kinds of people because all Military brats know that if you get in trouble, your parents suffer more. And its just not worth it to risk that.

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By thechessclub

@cattlebattle said:

I would say something negative about the kids....or something upstanding like "those kids deserve a beating" Truth is...I have done some cruel sh*t like that when I was a child.

Sounds like you're MOST eligible to say something negative about the kids. Presuming you regret what you've done. On a side note, what do you think would have stopped you or altered your behavior back then?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

I would say something negative about the kids....or something upstanding like "those kids deserve a beating" Truth is...I have done some cruel sh*t like that when I was a child.

Sounds like you're MOST eligible to say something negative about the kids. Presuming you regret what you've done. On a side note, what do you think would have stopped you or altered your behavior back then?

Doesn't make him the most eligible (Not you specifically Cattle). From what I've observed and experienced, specific maturity.

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By thechessclub

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

Doesn't make him the most eligible (Not you specifically Cattle). From what I've observed and experienced, specific maturity.

Sure it does. Having been on that side of things he would have more insight into the situation. He would have more perspective than those who were the bullied.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By cattlebattle
@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

I have no idea........the lady was in a horrible position, she couldn't exactly start yelling at the kids (what I would have likely done), certainly at this day in age when kids are so coddled. She would risk her job.
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By SmoothJammin

I don't even want to watch this video. I was raised better than to sit through this and record a poor old woman endure verbal abuse. If I see someone getting harassed I stand up for what's right. That could be anyone's grandmother, whats worse are the kids being conscious of her tragic situation and turning it into some sick twisted joke. I'm glad I taught my younger sister how to fight, she knows the drill if someone crosses the line at school or on her bus.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@thechessclub said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

Sure it does. Having been on that side of things he would have more insight into the situation. He would have more perspective than those who were the bullied.

I apologize but this is hardly accurate at all. In general, I agree with you however.

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By thechessclub

On a side note, I hope the person that recorded the video doesn't suffer any retaliation for bringing this horrific event to light={

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@SmoothJammin said:

I don't even want to watch this video. I was raised better than to sit through this and record a poor old woman endure verbal abuse. If I see someone getting harassed I stand up for what's right. That could be anyone's grandmother, whats worse are the kids being conscious of her tragic situation and turning it into some sick twisted joke. I'm glad I taught my younger sister how to fight, she knows the drill if someone crosses the line at school or on her bus.

So you're training your sister to fight? @cattlebattle said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

I have no idea........the lady was in a horrible position, she couldn't exactly start yelling at the kids (what I would have likely done), certainly at this day in age when kids are so coddled. She would risk her job.

Nope, America loves the elderly. @PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

I apologize but this is hardly accurate at all. In general, I agree with you however.

Yeah I won't say that I haven't made fun of adults behind their back.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What douche-bags. These children have no respect for anyone. I mean I was a bully in High School but I would never bully an older woman like that. Especially to the point of tears.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Enemybird

@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

What douche-bags. These children have no respect for anyone. I mean I was a bully in High School but I would never bully an older woman like that. Especially to the point of tears.

Your being a hypocrite, any form of bullying is wrong.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Enemybird said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

Your being a hypocrite, any form of bullying is wrong.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#175  Edited By umbrafeline

if that was my dad who was the driver, those kids wouldve had a new one ripped open. he didnt take guff from anyone

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@umbrafeline said:

if that was my dad who was the driver, those kids wouldve had a new one ripped open. he didnt take guff from anyone

Exactly, That's what Whippi said, back in her day the bus monitors were like correctional officers, same on my route. My mom said though why would they have an old lady be a bus monitor though, This would be a position best for someone younger, not an elderly person that could follow asleep.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By SandMan_

I heard these kids got death treats

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@SandMan_ said:

I heard these kids got death treats

Wouldn't be surprised

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By LONGTIME

@Jnr6Lil said:

@SmoothJammin said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

@thechessclub said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

Heh so you was a little bitch, you didn't even have the balls to say it to their face. These kids just need a good ass whoopin' and all you tree huggers can kiss my ass.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@LONGTIME said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@SmoothJammin said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

@thechessclub said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@thechessclub said:

@cattlebattle said:

Heh so you was a little bitch, you didn't even have the balls to say it to their face. These kids just need a good ass whoopin' and all you tree huggers can kiss my ass.

1. That would just get me in trouble and would not be worth it, 2. It would be just be disrepectful. At least if I talk about them behind their back it wouldn't end up with the same results that the video had.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By HBKTimHBK

This video disgusts me so badly, I can't stand to press play.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@HBKTimHBK said:

This video disgusts me so badly, I can't stand to press play.

Honestly same

Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just another one of those yin yang situations I'm afraid. still, this is the likely outcome when it involves bad parenting or schooling.

If I behaved like this as a child back in my day, I'd be smacked and sent to my room. unfortunately in Britain you're not allowed to discipline naughty kids anymore.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Enemybird

@aliensoldier105 said:

It's just another one of those yin yang situations I'm afraid. still, this is the likely outcome when it involves bad parenting or schooling.

If I behaved like this as a child back in my day, I'd be smacked and sent to my room. unfortunately in Britain you're not allowed to discipline naughty kids anymore.

You wouldn't happen to be Mrdecpticonleader would you?

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird: No mate, why do you ask? and excuse me if I sounded harsh yesterday on what I said about your beliefs in your religion. my unbelief comes from more than simple lack of evidence, but due to a seemingly hopeless universe, you know that.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Enemybird

@aliensoldier105 said:

@Enemybird: No mate, why do you ask? and excuse me if I sounded harsh yesterday on what I said about your beliefs in your religion. my unbelief comes from more than simple lack of evidence, but due to a seemingly hopeless universe, you know that.

I just wanted to let you know that I suspect you...

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird: mrdecepticonleader hasn't been on in a while, he might be on later though.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

Not sure if you are trolling or just ill informed.I am assuring you we are separate people,just because we happen to disagree with you on certain things does not make us the same person.

KiloKAHN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By KiloKAHN

Considering the elderly meat-thing was given close to $600,000 after the incident, she should be thanking the little fleshlings and giving them each a handsome some of money in an envelope.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Enemybird

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

Not sure if you are trolling or just ill informed.I am assuring you we are separate people,just because we happen to disagree with you on certain things does not make us the same person.

Unless Aliensoldier105 sent you a message telling you that I suspected the two of you of being the same person. I am curious as to how you found out about this specific post in the first place. You're not Mentioned in a way that you'd be sent a message to your inbox & this was one of the first post you made since logging back on. I've also noticed that you haven't really been that active in the thread my guess because of lack of interest. Why after all this time would you randomly go into this thread at the exact moment I suspected you, just to say that you aren't the same person.The timing is just a little too convenient... wouldn't you say?

In any case it matters not to me if are or aren't the same person. I only suspected you because Aliensoldier105 seems like an edgier version you when it comes to religions opinion. Its as if he says what you want to say. I don't mean to be rude or to upset either of you. I'm just saying what on my mind.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#191  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@KiloKAHN said:

Considering the elderly meat-thing was given close to $600,000 after the incident, she should be thanking the little fleshlings and giving them each a handsome some of money in an envelope.

Wait what? I agree with everyone's sentiment that this was a horrible thing done to her and those kids deserve some kind of punishment for it. By why was she awarded 600k?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Enemybird said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

@Enemybird said:

@aliensoldier105 said:

Unless Aliensoldier105 sent you a message telling you that I suspected the two of you of being the same person. I am curious as to how you found out about this specific post in the first place. You're not Mentioned in a way that you'd be sent a message to your inbox & this was one of the first post you made since logging back on. I've also noticed that you haven't really been that active in the thread my guess because of lack of interest. Why after all this time would you randomly go into this thread at the exact moment I suspected you, just to say that you aren't the same person.The timing is just a little too convenient... wouldn't you say?

In any case it matters not to me if are or aren't the same person. I only suspected you because Aliensoldier105 seems like an edgier version you when it comes to religions opinion. Its as if he says what you want to say. I don't mean to be rude or to upset either of you. I'm just saying what on my mind.

Aliensoldier sent me a message actually,and he informed me about you getting mixed up with me,if people have something to say about me I would rather they say it to me.

I dont see how he seems like an "edgier" version of me,we have different ways of saying things,we disagree and agree on things nothing wrong with that,I say what I want to say regarding religion as I know that its is a touchy subject and people can get upset over it (seems strange to me) but people do I guess,I dont hold back what I think about religion actually,reading some of my posts on that thread there are strong opinions on there from me,though we have different ways of saying things,that there should be proof enough we are different people.And it isnt one of my first posts since logging back in,Ive mainly been posting in the battle forums.

Im jut re assuring you we are in fact different people..

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@KiloKAHN said:

Honestly, this could be a blessing in disguise.

Dark_Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Dark_Thunder

Pack mentality.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers