Posted by arkvin (36 posts) - - Show Bio

with 20 days... scratch that 19 days left in our Kickstarter campaign we are now at the 50% mark funding wise. It's generally accepted that with at least 30% funding prior this halfway point there is a 80% likeliness that you'll be fully funded....... that doesn't help though... THIS is stressful.

6 months ago 4 people Linda Lisa, Jeramie, Chris and myself sat down and decided to use our powers towards the creation is an inspired work called The Devil's Pool. Jeramie with his experience and vision wanted to apply a "Live" performance angle to the comic book media and use real emotion and live actors to create something special.

Linda Lisa wanted to apply her style of photo-realistic comic book styled art. A process that is very long and grueling but in the end creates some of the most detailed panels we've ever seen.

Chris also with Jeramie wanted to write a meaningful story. A story that would empower people to not feel hopeless anymore against the corrupt "A-Holes" of this world.

• Why does it seem that money and authority seem to entitled some to take from others and screw people over?
  • Where are the everyday heros that would stop this kind of crap?
  • Where are the Josey Wales of the world?
When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. - The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)

What did I want to do? As a marketing dude? As a business suit? As a graphic designer (not artist)? I wanted to make a difference. I want to leave something in this world that people 20, 30 or 40+ years from now will look at and say WOW look what those people did. and I also want to buy one of these ------------------->

Question: What is YOUR dream "thing" to buy? (I'm not so shallow to think that this will bring any of us happiness, but it's pretty darn cool to daydream sometimes)