KH2 scene commentary

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By Nahero

ok to begins things im going to tell you that this will be a hobbie im going to do with alot of games or movies. Ok maybe they shouldn't be called commentaries cuz its not like i put my voice in the vid and saying this, so it should be called a review but to hell with it im calling it a commentary because i think it sounds more professional or something even though its written not spoken and let me repeat i'll be commentarying on movies or other games so if anyone wants to request something go a head i won't mind.

Ok so as you see here this is a scene were kairi and Axel meet and he inconviently comes in while shes talking to herself and like her i would hate that cuz everyone likes to think out loud and that requires solitude, but anyway Axel tries to persuade her to come with him so she could she sora at first when i played the game i thought Axel was the guy who appears and tries to screw with people, and then he says something to indicate that they both have common ground, but alittle advice when doing that don't surround the poor girl with hostile nobodies ya frickin quincy and then pluto saves the day anf they both run through a black corridor of darkness and believe me that takes more balls than you think. Then while in betwixed and between or somthin she whinds up in between the paths and i think the one that leads to the Orgs world is closed while the path to twilight town isn't then she and the dog go through thier see the cloaked guy in the last minute then she sees hayner, pence and olette and pence ends the scene sayings you almost gave them heart attacks thats what bothers me because how often is that used its not like your an old guy with heart disease so get over it pence you ro-ton nincompoop.

Selphie93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Selphie93

THis video was removed :( Was sooo happy, read the whole text above and looked forward to see the vid :( Very sad :(

HollandTHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HollandTHG

If the comment about a heart attack really bothered you that much, you should stop playing the games. It's what is known as a "Figure of Speech", and is intended only as an example of their surprise. Were I to waste the time to break down the other issues I have with this post, I would most likely develop Carpal Tunnel and grow a beard that would rival those of the members of the band ZZ Top. I will, however, recommend that you pick up a dictionary, or take a basic spelling course. Perhaps you could also take the time to learn what proper punctuation is. I've never seen a run-on PARAGRAPH before.