It's pretty amusing.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

So randomrandom but a funy bid to say the least..

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That's exactly what I say when I comment on useless threads or play meh video games or get in weird conversations.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Veitha

oh I love that video

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Noone301994

That video was so ridiculously inspirational. It literally changed my life. I used to be a debby downer who had no friends and who always looked at things negatively. I was even the buzzkill/party pooper of the room in almost every setting (except for ping pong, of course). But believe you me, once I watched that video... I instantly transformed... It was like metamorphisis or condesation or something like that. I had an ultimate epiphany and ever since then I just can't stop being positive. Now I get AAAALLL the girls at parties and everyone loves me. I just look at life with such a YOLO attitude you know? People love it when ur positive. Now I just pick on other debby downers like I used to be and whenever they say something negative or annoying like, "Hey dude, I hate to bother you but it's 4:53 in the morning and I am trying to sleep, can you turn down your music? I have class tomorrow and I have to get up early." I just respond saying, "TURN DOWN FOR WHAAAAT??!?!?!?!?" (I usually have to scream over the noise of the music so they can hear me). This new catch phrase has done wonders for my social life.

No Caption Provided