Just for the ladies

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By TypingKira

No, this isn't a thread about how sexy Chris Hemsworth is (for the record, he's smokin'). THis is a thread just for us gals on the CV. Because it has occurred to me, and I'm certain you too, and we can deny it no longer -- 

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GUYS. 0_o

We girls are kind of alone way out here in nerdland surrounded by men and boys who may share our interests, but not our gender and the problems that come with it. 

Here, you can talk about anything, and even though there is no way to block this thread from male users, MALE USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST  UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO POINT SOMETHING IMPORTANT OUT. Sorry gents. 

So have fun!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

Good luck with this. 

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ragdollpurps

Bahahaha! :D

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Green Skin
@TypingKira said:
" No, this isn't a thread about how sexy Chris Hemsworth is (for the record, he's smokin'). THis is a thread just for us gals on the CV. Because it has occurred to me, and I'm certain you too, and we can deny it no longer -- 

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS. 

"Men" and "idiots" are interchangeable, are they not? 

Here, you can talk about anything, and even though there is no way to block this thread from male users, MALE USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST. Sorry gents. However, SexyMerc's Last One To Comment Wins 2 thread is still open as far as I know. 

So have fun!
"
Frankly that's a bit offensive.  Grow up.
LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LauraX23
@TypingKira said:
" No, this isn't a thread about how sexy Chris Hemsworth is (for the record, he's smokin'). "

Awww  :(

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TypingKira
@Green Skin said:
" @TypingKira said:
" No, this isn't a thread about how sexy Chris Hemsworth is (for the record, he's smokin'). THis is a thread just for us gals on the CV. Because it has occurred to me, and I'm certain you too, and we can deny it no longer -- 

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS. 

"Men" and "idiots" are interchangeable, are they not? 

Here, you can talk about anything, and even though there is no way to block this thread from male users, MALE USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST. Sorry gents. However, SexyMerc's Last One To Comment Wins 2 thread is still open as far as I know. 

So have fun!
"
Frankly that's a bit offensive.  Grow up. "
I'm sorry that I offended you. I'll edit the OP, and hope that I don't offend you again in the future. :{
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TypingKira
@LauraX23 said:
" @TypingKira said:
" No, this isn't a thread about how sexy Chris Hemsworth is (for the record, he's smokin'). "

Awww  :(

"
We can talk about Chris Hemsworth if you want :}

@The Dark Huntress said:
" Good luck with this.  "
Is it a bad idea? Has it been done? Is it boring? 

@ragdollpurps said:
" Bahahaha! :D "
Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_
@TypingKira: Oh, not that at all, I just highly doubt that people are gonna adhere to the rules, unfortunately :(
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TypingKira
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @TypingKira: Oh, not that at all, I just highly doubt that people are gonna adhere to the rules, unfortunately :( "
Yeah, well hey, what's another thread for fun :} If the rules get broken then it's just another thread for the chitting and the chatting about whatnot. 
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DH69

im sorry i was born with outdoor plumming...if it makes you feel anybetter i dont like it either...especially on a cold winter day.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TypingKira
@DH69 said:
"

im sorry i was born with outdoor plumming...if it makes you feel anybetter i dont like it either...especially on a cold winter day.

"
Dammit, Dark Huntress is amazing. . . 

It's not your fault. It's a forgivable offense :}
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#11  Edited By RazzaTazz

i always feel that the females on here are a pretty tight group and don't really stand for abuse based on our gender.  I mean thats what Xerox Kitty is for right? (well she does do a few other things I guess)

CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By CDviper

this is gonna attract guys like hamsters to peanuts -_-

thehummingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By thehummingbird

Haha I am with Razza, it seems like the Girls on CV have all seemed to find each XD and we are far from repressed...Now who wants to talk about...-os trying to think of something stereotypical...- Ummm boys? XD

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#14  Edited By umbrafeline

i thought this would be appropriate lol

words women use

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)      

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying 'GET BENT'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to # 3.        
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By goldenshot80
@umbrafeline said:
"

words women use

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. 4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! 5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)       6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. 7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. 8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying 'GET BENT'! 9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to # 3.         "
 Lol Most are so true
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" i always feel that the females on here are a pretty tight group and don't really stand for abuse based on our gender.  I mean thats what Xerox Kitty is for right? (well she does do a few other things I guess) "
Mm-hmm! We are pretty close. 

@umbrafeline: LOL!!! XD 

@thehummingbird said:
" Haha I am with Razza, it seems like the Girls on CV have all seemed to find each XD and we are far from repressed...Now who wants to talk about...-os trying to think of something stereotypical...- Ummm boys? XD "
I like boys, all in favor of talking about boys, say 'aye'. :D
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Natalie Portman over the dude who played Thor... :P
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RazzaTazz
@King Saturn said:
" Natalie Portman over the dude who played Thor... :P "
This is not talking about boys, this is finding any reason to talk about Natalie Portman
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Billy Batson
@King Saturn said:

lol

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" @King Saturn said:
This is not talking about boys, this is finding any reason to talk about Natalie Portman "
Lol!!! She's right. 

Although Natalie Portman is full of youthful beauty, she is not a boy. 

Chris Hemsworth actually had to grow a beard because he looked too babyfaced to play Thor. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@RazzaTazz said:
" @King Saturn said:
This is not talking about boys, this is finding any reason to talk about Natalie Portman "
and what is wrong with that ? Natalie Portman is Awesome... 
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RazzaTazz

We should instead talk about fashion, no guy can hijack that topic.  

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By shanana

OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Sojourn_
@TypingKira: I LURVE your Rosie the Riveter av...ICON baby 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
I forgot about Kat Dennings... she looks pretty good too...
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" We should instead talk about fashion, no guy can hijack that topic.   "
Holla!

@Sha: I like your new av, is it Joshua Middleton?

@Slight said:
" @TypingKira: I LURVE your Rosie the Riveter av...ICON baby  "
Thanks! I figured it goes with my cap-and Fury-fancy ;} Totally. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TypingKira
@King Saturn said:
" I forgot about Kat Dennings... she looks pretty good too... "
Too true. I like the part in the trailer where she's all smug about tazing Thor. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By shanana
@TypingKira: No it's like a guy named Fricken or something
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TypingKira
@Sha said:
" @TypingKira: No it's like a guy named Fricken or something "
Fricken the artist? censorship is powerful! XD
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RazzaTazz

So what is the highest heel you girls have ever worn?  I tried wearing a 6inch once, but it had a two inch platform so that is kind of cheating.  Even then I nearly fell like ten times.  Other than that I only go above 3 if it is a special occasion.  

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" So what is the highest heel you girls have ever worn?  I tried wearing a 6inch once, but it had a two inch platform so that is kind of cheating.  Even then I nearly fell like ten times.  Other than that I only go above 3 if it is a special occasion.   "
The highest I've gone is like two inches, when I was 14. I haven't had any 'heeled' occasions since then. 
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RazzaTazz
@TypingKira: You should get at least a pair of three inch ones and practice so you can be ready for things like your wedding day.   Unless you are planning on going barefoot on the beach.  Oh even better topic than fashion for driving men away, dream weddings ...
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" @TypingKira: You should get at least a pair of three inch ones and practice so you can be ready for things like your wedding day.   Unless you are planning on going barefoot on the beach.  Oh even better topic than fashion for driving men away, dream weddings ... "
Lol, that's a good suggestion! I'd definitely consider barefoot on the beach tho, but that'd be kind of hard since I'd really like a big, huge, fluffly princess type dress. Minimal on the applique and decoration and stuff, but a big huge skirt. 
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ragdollpurps
@umbrafeline said:
"

words women use

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. 4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! 5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)       6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. 7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. 8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying 'GET BENT'! 9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to # 3.         "
LMAO.

And as for men being idiots...." Though we adore men individually, We agree that as a group they're rather stupid!" 
+10 Feminist points to whoever can tell me where that's from.
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RazzaTazz

You can go big and puffy on a beach.  Have you ever seen "trash the dress" pictures?  Not that you would have to do that.  Still I guess dressing down looks more accurate on a beach.  So how how about a barefoot procession in a garden next to a beach?

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TypingKira
@ragdollpurps said:
" @umbrafeline said:
"

words women use

LMAO.

And as for men being idiots...." Though we adore men individually, We agree that as a group they're rather stupid!" 
+10 Feminist points to whoever can tell me where that's from.
"
Mary Poppins!!!
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ragdollpurps
@TypingKira: Ding, Ding, Ding! You win 10 points! Woot! I love that whole sister suffragette scene. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz said:
" You can go big and puffy on a beach.  Have you ever seen "trash the dress" pictures?  Not that you would have to do that.  Still I guess dressing down looks more accurate on a beach.  So how how about a barefoot procession in a garden next to a beach? "
I live near a resort where a lot of Japanese couples come and get married, and they get married in a little chapel by the beach, then come down to the grass by the sand and get a few pics taken, then go back down to the sand and take the rest of the pics. I'd like to do something like that. 

But I want something kinda earthy too, y'know, like an autumn theme. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RazzaTazz said:
I bought some Doc Martins and a lovely suit today. The shoes were completely unrelated, but Doc Martens are so multi purpose. All kinds of dress casual type events. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TypingKira
@ragdollpurps said:
" @TypingKira: Ding, Ding, Ding! You win 10 points! Woot! I love that whole sister suffragette scene.  "
I do too!!! XD Y'know, that fat cook lady is in every girl-oriented movie from that period. She's in Pollyanna too. 

Have you seen that movie? 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TypingKira
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
I bought some Doc Martins and a lovely suit today. The shoes were completely unrelated, but Doc Martens are so multi purpose. All kinds of dress casual type events.  "
I can't help but think of london when I think of doc martins. 
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RazzaTazz
@TypingKira: I didnt know you got autumn as much in Hawaii

@Lance Uppercut: That didnt work we already started talking about dream weddings, so what is yours?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RazzaTazz: While I imagine I would have much say in it, I've always wanted a wedding somewhere with a nice sunset. A villa in Italy. Or Spain. Somewhere with a rich culture. Honeymoon in Venice. 

@TypingKira said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
I bought some Doc Martins and a lovely suit today. The shoes were completely unrelated, but Doc Martens are so multi purpose. All kinds of dress casual type events.  "
I can't help but think of london when I think of doc martins.  "
They are so posh. 
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ragdollpurps
@TypingKira: Yessss! I love that movie too. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. x]
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ragdollpurps
@Lance Uppercut: Doc martens go with everything!
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TypingKira
@RazzaTazz: We don't, but I'm originally from Oregon ;} I went there in early september and it was awesome! 

@Lance Uppercut: Ooh, I've always wanted to go to Italy and Spain. 

@ragdollpurps: Me too. It's probably why I love period pieces so much!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TypingKira: I need someone to go with me, er, my future wife to scout locations. Go with her. 
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ragdollpurps
@TypingKira: Period pieces are great! :D
spider-pig23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers