#1 Edited by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets get this out of the way... I had a ask thread once in blog post format but for some reason I can't remember I deleted it so I decided to create this new one.

Feel free to ask anything you like I will answer it :D

Safety and peace. fellow Viners
#2 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooray! =D

Does AC deeply touch you with it's characters and storyline?

When did you first play it?

#3 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Definitely. Assassin's Creed is my easily my favorite video game series of all time because of the interesting and likable characters, ideological themes about Order/Law vs Freedom/Chaos, interaction with historical figures, amazing soundtracks, engaging gameplay and thought-provoking storyline.

I played the second one first when it came out in 2009 and to this day it still is my favorite one of the series. Then I played the first one, Brotherhood and Revelations.

#4 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: I always enjoy hearing someone's deep admiration and love towards a game series. The II is my favorite too. Ezio will probably always be my favorite assassin but Connor looks cool too.

Do you watch any anime or read manga?

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite video game series other than Assassin's Creed?

#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

What will you do if anyone points out that the title of this thread should say "an assassin" rather than "a assassin"? :P

#7 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@CaioTrubat: I always enjoy hearing someone's deep admiration and love towards a game series. The II is my favorite too. Ezio will probably always be my favorite assassin but Connor looks cool too.

Do you watch any anime or read manga?

Thanks =D Ezio is still my favorite video game hero, but AC III is not out yet so who knows xD

Of course. I am not watching or reading anything specific right now but I have tons of favorites: FMA, DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, Blood+, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, Drifters and on and on.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Favorite video game series other than Assassin's Creed?

Dragon Age, Bioshock, Prince of Persia, Castlevania, X-Men Legends and Final Fantasy (more specifically VII, X and XII). Now if I have a really crappy day and just want to blow everything my favorites are Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row and Prototype. Used to play Star Fox a lot too.

@MrDirector786 said:

What will you do if anyone points out that the title of this thread should say "an assassin" rather than "a assassin"? :P

I rushed when I typed this and forgot one word xD

* fail * :P

#8 Posted by War Killer (20290 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you most excited about in AC3?

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

So who is you favorite comic character?

#10 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Paper or plastic?

#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Your kitten and a random person (a good person, who has relatively never done bad things in their lives) are both drowning. You can only save one, who do you choose?

#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

What were the last 5 anime you watched?

#13 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you looking forward to the World Cup in 2014?

Do you think orange is jealous of red?

If its night for me, but day for you, how would you end our conversation -- good night in deference to me, or good day because it makes more sense from your perspective and you are an equal partner in our interaction.

Kittens or puppies?

Emma or Psylocke?

Catwoman or Kori?

Nightwing or Gambit?

Was Cyclops right?

Should I try raspberry tea or mint? Please explain why?

Thanks in advance... ;p

#14 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite WH40K Assassin?

#15 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: To see if Connor will live up to Ezio and Altair. I am also curious for how the plan to save the world in the modern times and how Desmond story will end.

@Blood1991: Lady Death

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Paper

@Sexy Merc: The kitten; he is far more defenseless and I counting with the person being able to swim

@ComicMan24: Brave 10, Highschool of the Dead, Bleach's ending, Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas and Zero no Tsukaima (its very crappy btw)

@Chaos Prime: Not one specific but I think the Eversor are bats*** awesome.

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

U & me both , Good choice :)

#17 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

Are you looking forward to the World Cup in 2014? Of course :D

Do you think orange is jealous of red? Probably.

If its night for me, but day for you, how would you end our conversation -- good night in deference to me, or good day because it makes more sense from your perspective and you are an equal partner in our interaction. Good night of course

Kittens or puppies? Kittens.

Emma or Psylocke? Emma.

Catwoman or Kori? Catwoman.

Nightwing or Gambit? Nightwing.

Was Cyclops right? I hate to admit it but yeah.

Should I try raspberry tea or mint? Please explain why? Mint, its leaves a very pleasant and very fresh breath. You are welcome xD

#18 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

U & me both , Good choice :)

Thanks bro xD

#19 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you going to buy Gears of War:Judgement?

#20 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Are you going to buy Gears of War:Judgement?

Yeah I probably will if there is nothing else coming out in March 2013.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (22888 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your least favorite videogame character? 

#22 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Who is your least favorite videogame character?

Morrigan from Dragon Age. She disapproves everything I do and she is so goddamn stupid and needlessly evil, I had her kicked out in most of my playthroughs and denied her the Dark Ritual.

#23 Posted by Nefarious (22888 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaioTrubat: Wow, she had it coming to her. I feel that way about most characters, too.
#24 Posted by ImmortalOne (3535 posts) - - Show Bio

"a assassin"?

#25 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Yeah, most characters drop out on their own if their approval is too low. This can be really annoying too.

@ImmortalOne: I rushed when I wrote the title :P

#26 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@ComicMan24: Brave 10, Highschool of the Dead, Bleach's ending, Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas and Zero no Tsukaima (its very crappy btw)

Have only seen those which I liked (even though the fanservice kinda ruined HOFD for me). Have you seen Fate/Zero?

#27 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Not yet, but I've seen the original Fate/stay night and I liked it. I am very curious to watch it.

#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Much better imo. Sure the finale was a bit weak but still better than FSN.

#29 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@CaioTrubat: Much better imo. Sure the finale was a bit weak but still better than FSN.

Yeah, I am going to check it out soon. Thanks for the recommendation :)

#30 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: No problem :) Any anime you would recommend btw?

#31 Edited by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: I recommend Vampire Hunter D, Record of Lodoss War and the new Berserk anime. Its not out yet thought I am sure its going to kick ass.

#32 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@ComicMan24: I recommend Vampire Hunter D, Record of Lodoss War and the new Berserk anime.

Have seen the Bloodlust (although not the old one). That sounds familar, must have heard about it before. And I have been watching the new Berserk movies although I do find them a little boring since so far they are showing things that were shown in the old anime. I am waiting for them to start showing what wasn't shown back then.

#33 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@ComicMan24: I recommend Vampire Hunter D, Record of Lodoss War and the new Berserk anime.

Have seen the Bloodlust (although not the old one). That sounds familar, must have heard about it before. And I have been watching the new Berserk movies although I do find them a little boring since so far they are showing things that were shown in the old anime. I am waiting for them to start showing what wasn't shown back then.

Vampire Hunter D is a bit dated but its pretty entertaining on the same level with Bloodlust. That is unfortunate to hear about the Berserk movies, I thought they were picking up post-Eclipse. That is when the series turns bats*** insane.

#34 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Vampire Hunter D is a bit dated but its pretty entertaining on the same level with Bloodlust. That is unfortunate to hear about the Berserk movies, I thought they were picking up post-Eclipse. That is when the series turns bats*** insane.

Don't really care much about dated, if it is good, that's enough for me. Well I have only seen the first movie so far but it shown thing that were already shown in the anime.

#35 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4098 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were an Assassin, which era, what ethnicity, and what type of backstory would you've have. I've bet that somebody posted this before, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

#36 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

If you were an Assassin, which era, what ethnicity, and what type of backstory would you've have. I've bet that somebody posted this before, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

LOL nobody ask this before so no problem, dude :)

The Renassaince as a carpenter's son recruited by Ezio to fight against the Templars.

World War II and the French Revolution would also be really cool.

#37 Posted by Nefarious (22888 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaioTrubat said:

@Nefarious: Yeah, most characters drop out on their own if their approval is too low. This can be really annoying too.

@ImmortalOne: I rushed when I wrote the title :P

Agree, how disappointing it can be. 
#38 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, grammar errors means you lose your 'ask me" page, union rules buddy

#39 Edited by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you so awesome?

#40 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Why are you so awesome?

I don't really consider myself as such. While I do appreciate the kind words, I'm just a nobody :)

#41 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

Why are you so awesome?

I don't really consider myself as such. While I do appreciate the kind words, I'm just a nobody :)

A nobody? *gasps* But you're the assassin of the Vine! =O Princess Samimista can even make that legit by knighting you in.

If Ubisoft were aware of this and asked you to be the main character and the voice actor of yourself for ACIV would you accept their offer? You'd get paid millions for it too.

#42 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

Why are you so awesome?

A nobody? *gasps* But you're the assassin of the Vine! =O Princess Samimista can even make that legit by knighting you in.

If Ubisoft were aware of this and asked you to be the main character and the voice actor of yourself for ACIV would you accept their offer? You'd get paid millions for it too.

I work in the darkness to serve the light. That is why I am a nobody ;)

Of course!! Who wouldn't xD?

#43 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Have you ever had a bladder spasm?

#44 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

Why are you so awesome?

I work in the darkness to serve the light. That is why I am a nobody ;)

Of course!! Who wouldn't xD?

Lol! Maybe a Capcom or an EA games fan! xD

#45 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: They still have fans?

@Vortex13: No, not really though.

#46 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: You'd be surprised on how a few gamers don't know what good taste is. Almost forget EA Games is still around.

#47 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Yeah, because you can't spell Reapers without EA.

#48 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Wut?

#50 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: You confused?