Jurrassic World. Like it? Dont? (Spoilers, you been warn)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

Saw it, and I liked it alot more than I thought I would. The Raptors were awesome, the T_Rex was a surprise in the nice way. Heck the main bad@$$ made me proud to be former Navy lol.

However there was flaws for sure, but meh.

So how about everyone else? I put down spoilers in the title for a reason, and if you like post some of your own.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really didn't like it. The theme was too obvious, the plot was very basic, there were some cheesy lines and overall it was just pretty meh.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 sirfizzwhizz  Online

What I like for me was some minor but awesome things.

They Explain why the dinosaurs do not look like the way they are suppose to. Yay.

They showed this took place on the original Jurassic Park island with things from the first film left behind. Cool.

Love the many Jurassic Park past movie tributes or references in scenes. You can make a drinking game out of it actually.

Love the final showdown of the Raptors and T-Rex vs this upstart new Dinosaur.

Still had some slow, and at times tried to hard to be funny moments, but meh, I can look past that crap, inluding the terrible shooting of a certain helicopter pilot.

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really wasn't that good. Some of the characters were annoying. I really wish they didn't use CGI, even though it's too expensive it would look way better if they did it with animatronics. It's been fourteen years since a Jurassic sequel, I was happy when I found out that they were making another movie. I left feeling disappointed.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it more than age of ultron. Call me crazy

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Character development was lacking, IMO.

Lets be real though... I only saw that movie to see some dinosaur fights.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Saw it, and I liked it alot more than I thought I would. The Raptors were awesome, the T_Rex was a surprise in the nice way. Heck the main bad@$$ made me proud to be former Navy lol."

Agreed although I'm not former Navy.

"However there was flaws for sure, but meh."

Agreed.

"They Explain why the dinosaurs do not look like the way they are suppose to. Yay."

Really glad that made a point of this.

"They showed this took place on the original Jurassic Park island with things from the first film left behind. Cool."

"Love the many Jurassic Park past movie tributes or references in scenes. You can make a drinking game out of it actually."

Both really good to see.

"Love the final showdown of the Raptors and T-Rex vs this upstart new Dinosaur."

It was pretty stupid and typical Hollywood but yea it was fun to watch, glad how it died...although again pretty silly.

"Still had some slow, and at times tried to hard to be funny moments, but meh, I can look past that crap, inluding the terrible shooting of a certain helicopter pilot."

Yea, although name a blockbuster where anyone shooting anything but fodder doesn't have bad aim...there's not many. It was pretty cheese, but it was always going to be, it was funny at times and better than it looked. I really enjoyed it for the same reasons you did.

The "twist" was obvious to me but eh what cha gonna do...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I liked it.

Really liked it.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points