#1 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo A-holes..... Buy one of my F-ing kitchen units!

Give me money at judasnixonsfake@$$link.com

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24138 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: I tried to purchase one but the link is broke =(

Online
#3 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Where better to sell Kitchen Units? On a comic based website, of course.

I think who ever manufactures these kitchens needs a new marketing manager...

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

If you buy one of my kitchen units in the next hour I'll throw in..... A pack of Rob Liefeld trading cards!!! That's Right For Free!!!

#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24138 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm how much is shipping and handling? =O

Online
#6 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignore em thats wot i do & the viewing count is probably the spammer/OP.

#7 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

My second cousin's sister wife makes $89 dollars an hour sitting at home chain smoking E-cigarettes, drinking Zima, and playing on Comicvine.com. If you want to make $89 dollars working at home in sweatpants and high on bath salts, hit the link below.

judasnixonsfake@$$link.com

#8 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon sold me a kitchen unit, and now, when the police break into my shabby efficiency to arrest me for possession, I have an obstacle to overturn in their path that they aren't likely to get around. Plus! I can pelt them with Liefeld cards as I sneak out the bathroom window! Thanks for enabling my burgeoning meth empire, judas!

...And other amazing testimonials!!

#9 Edited by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe! It seems my raccoon's got into that person's house. xD

#10 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Are your raccoons looking for a new kitchen unit? I'll throw in a used copy of season 2 of Storage Wars.........

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (8671 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take fifty! No! A hundred of your finest units!

Only, um, I don't have any money :O But I'll trade you for three crates of BumpyBoo's Patented Miracle Lotion....(as long as you don't ask too many questions about the secret ingredient...)

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: You'll even throw in Storage Wars? =O Well that's an offer I can't refuse! 0.0 How much imaginary money is it worth? =O

#13 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be a little too expensive for me honestly.

#14 Posted by Dabee (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the most convincing kitchen ad I've yet seen on here.

#15 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

This is the most convincing kitchen ad I've yet seen on here.

#16 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4235 posts) - - Show Bio

Not one, but three American flags on that fridge.

#17 Edited by wildvine (9106 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

I'll take fifty! No! A hundred of your finest units!

Only, um, I don't have any money :O But I'll trade you for three crates of BumpyBoo's Patented Miracle Lotion....(as long as you don't ask too many questions about the secret ingredient...)

We'll throw in a free Verti Go-Go's CD as well. And Tedward's autograph. No cash value, but highly sentimental.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by BumpyBoo (8671 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

I'll take fifty! No! A hundred of your finest units!

Only, um, I don't have any money :O But I'll trade you for three crates of BumpyBoo's Patented Miracle Lotion....(as long as you don't ask too many questions about the secret ingredient...)

We'll throw in a free Verti Go-Go's CD as well. And Tedward's autograph. No cash value, but highly sentimental.

Hell yeah! First fifty orders come with a copy of Ted's latest single, "You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)".

:P

Moderator Online
#19 Edited by wildvine (9106 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

We'll throw in a free Verti Go-Go's CD as well. And Tedward's autograph. No cash value, but highly sentimental.

Hell yeah! First fifty orders come with a copy of Ted's latest single, "You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)".

:P

That song got glowing endorsements.

"I, uh, jam out so hard to 'You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)"-- Some guy I met on the bus.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by BumpyBoo (8671 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

We'll throw in a free Verti Go-Go's CD as well. And Tedward's autograph. No cash value, but highly sentimental.

Hell yeah! First fifty orders come with a copy of Ted's latest single, "You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)".

:P

That song got glowing endorsements.

"I, uh, jam out so hard to 'You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)"-- Some guy I met on the bus.

He's gonna play it at Bear Aid. It's his benefit concert for...uh...bear aids O_O

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by wildvine (9106 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

That song got glowing endorsements.

"I, uh, jam out so hard to 'You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)"-- Some guy I met on the bus.

He's gonna play it at Bear Aid. It's his benefit concert for...uh...bear aids O_O

Bumps, I don't think most people realize what an epidemic bear aids is. I'm glad Tedward is doing the Bon Jovi thing to enlighten folks.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by BumpyBoo (8671 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

That song got glowing endorsements.

"I, uh, jam out so hard to 'You Can't Put Winky (Where Winky Won't Go)"-- Some guy I met on the bus.

He's gonna play it at Bear Aid. It's his benefit concert for...uh...bear aids O_O

Bumps, I don't think most people realize what an epidemic bear aids is. I'm glad Tedward is doing the Bon Jovi thing to enlighten folks.

He's trying, one power ballad at a time.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon sold me a kitchen unit, and now, when the police break into my shabby efficiency to arrest me for possession, I have an obstacle to overturn in their path that they aren't likely to get around. Plus! I can pelt them with Liefeld cards as I sneak out the bathroom window! Thanks for enabling my burgeoning meth empire, judas!

...And other amazing testimonials!!

#24 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

Meet hot single ladies on Judas Nixon's free online webcam girls... It free, and there like a bunch of hot woman who will do what ever you tell them... It's true!

Just hit the link below

judasnixonsfake@$$link.com

#25 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

I'll take fifty! No! A hundred of your finest units!

Only, um, I don't have any money :O But I'll trade you for three crates of BumpyBoo's Patented Miracle Lotion....(as long as you don't ask too many questions about the secret ingredient...)

We'll throw in a free Verti Go-Go's CD as well. And Tedward's autograph. No cash value, but highly sentimental.

Free Verti Go-Go's CD and Tedward's autograph? 0.0 I'll take five million Patented Miracle Lotion! =O Anything to help Bear Aids. People don't realize how serious the disease is. My raccoons and I every Tuesday volunteer at Bumpy's Bear Barn to help Tedward's friends out. I'm really considering to contact Sarah McLachlan to do a commercial for Bear Aids. If everyone were just to donate five cents a day then there'd be a cure.

#26 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by judasnixon (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

"Judas Nixon's Kitchen Units-Web Cam Girls is so awesome"........ Quote by Rob Liefeld.

#28 Posted by Dabee (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it, I thought this was real. Now where am I supposed to get my kitchen units?

#29 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

If I buy one, will I get one free? =O

#30 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

lol