Judas Nixon goes to rehab......

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By judasnixon

I have a drinking problem....... I all most killed myself drinking and driving....... Twice. Last time I rapped my car around a tree...... I drink a 5th and a half a day...... Right now I'm going threw the DT..........

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

About time

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good luck to you buddy...

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

godspeed.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Well thats about time, atleast dont drive if there's a next time - because then you are not only compromising your own health but the people's around you and being a massive a-hole to boot.

Good luck though, try not to go down that road - it leads nowhere good.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

I am sorry to hear it, bro. I wish you good luck.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By russellmania77

Give it your all

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have a drinking problem....... I all most killed myself drinking and driving....... Twice. Last time I rapped my car around a tree...... I drink a 5th and a half a day...... Right now I'm going threw the DT..........

If this is serious, then best of luck man.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Samimista

@judasnixon: I am very proud of you Judas! Had no idea you were in accidents before but relieved to hear you're alright. How recent was the previous accident if that's alright asking? It's gonna be very hard at first especially if you crave for alcohol but, I'm sure you can do it. We're all here to cheer you on and help!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I don't know if you're serious or not, if it is I wish you luck. I know how hard it can be to kick addictions like this since I know people personally who have had a similar problem in the past and even stole my sh!t just to feed his addiction. =/

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#12 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@judasnixon: Proud of you, man. Just remember to take it one day at a time. There will be days along the way when you don't make it. But tomorrow is a brand new day. It is very easy to give in entirely, once you start to slip, but remember to always give yourself another chance. Keep at it, try your best, and know you are not alone in this. Very much going through the same thing now. It won't be easy, but it is worth it - YOU are worth it. This is the first step on a long road, and I really do wish you all the best in beating this.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@samimista: I've been drinking ever day since Hurricane Katrina...... Every day.... Non stop. I can't hold a razor to shave in the morning without having a drink first.....

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@samimista: I've been drinking ever day since Hurricane Katrina...... Every day.... Non stop. I can't hold a razor to shave in the morning without having a drink first.....

Oh my. *hugs* I do remember that you mentioned that Hurricane Katrina really traumatized and affected you deeply? It must of been very scary to have witnessed your home being destructed. Really relieved though that you made it through. I wish that millionaires would donate more to New Orleans. It will be very tough but like Bumpy said, take it day by day.

You've been deeply hurt and a victim from Katrina that left a mark on you. I'm sure you must feel alone at times? Whenever you do, just know, that we're always here for you if you ever want to vent or anything. This decision is very smart of you though so you won't get hurt again nor hurt anybody else on the road accidentally. You're very strong for acknowledging this and wanting to move on from drinking. I applaud your bravery.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

Everything in moderation, dude.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You'll be in my prayers, both my parents are alcoholics in recovery.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#17  Edited By batmannflash

I'm very sorry to hear that. Prayers and wishes go out to you!

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could've killed someone else, too. Not just yourself. Good luck in your recovery, though.