WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

Rules

• No lying

In one corner, we have the Clown Devilgirl, the Transgender Terror of ComicVine...

Joygirl!

• Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: A lady never tells
  • Training: Shaolin Long Fist and Jeet Kune Do, peppered with various mixed martial arts

In the other corner, the challenger, the Duke of Destruction, the Conqueror of the Vine...

WarlordEternal!

• Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 200lbs.
  • Training: Karate/Shotokan and with a little bit of Boxing

Tacoma Dome

Who will win?!

@joygirl

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

What's with all the Joygirl vs threads?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Im just impressed that 90% of CV seems to know several martial arts. (not accusing anyone in these VS threads but in general.)

Ill be back with my vote. :)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

What's with all the Joygirl vs threads?

I was about to say the same thing.......

Anyway none of them win. I interrupt the battle and steam roll both.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WarlordEternal
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Feats? or it doesn't happen.

Um, I never lost a fight in my entire 18 years of living?

Though that's because I've never been into a fight to begin with. O_O

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Hey don't insult my perfect record. D= Seriously though, I always avoid confrontation for the most part. This is not to say I can't, (honestly I have no clue) it's just I've never let it escalate to that point.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarlordEternal

@dccomicsrule2011: That's unfortunate because if the time comes for you to defend yourself, you would really have no idea how you would fair in that fight.

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By HeckTate

I play Schrodinger's Box, placing all contestants into a state of uncertainty in which they are all alive, dead, winners, and losers simultaneously, until such a time as the box is opened, but the box will never be opened.

Loading Video...

Science wins again. /all these user battle threads

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: That's unfortunate because if the time comes for you to defend yourself, you would really have no idea how you would fair in that fight.

It really is... A wise man once said (John Constatine actually)"hit him 'em first and hit 'em hard", I guess that will be my motto when I do get in my first fight.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WarlordEternal

While I have practiced Shotokan/Karate, I rarely use it in fights for two reasons

1. I got a little rusty
  2. I much rather prefer my boxing techniques

I technically wasn't taught boxing. It comes with my "natural street fighting" But I gradually got better at it as my eldest brother taught me how to fight (during the time we lived in a bad area and so he got in a lot of fights). My technique now is far superior to what it used to be back in the day due in part to my constant study of: everyone around me who got into fights (I wasn't a very '"trusting" kind of person when growing up), boxing/martial arts matches, and the tutoring of my friend Po'okela who is a practitioner of MMA and plans on becoming a professional fighter.

My fighting stance looks similar to Guile's from "Street Fighter"; however, I sometimes transition to a stance that resembles this one.

No Caption Provided

Truthfully I haven't been in an actual fight since early-mid high school ( I'm in college now) but I do spar with my friends a lot. The rules follow the same way as the movie "Fight Club" only we do talk about it because we don't really care. Two in particular that I spar with constantly is my friends Will and Beau. Will has no formal training in martial arts but has been taught how to fight by his friends and he works out a lot more then I do. Beau has been taught how to box by his father who was a semi-professional boxer.By memory my record against them is like this...

VS. Will

Win: 1

Loss: 1

Draw: 2

VS. Beau

Win: 1

Loss: 0

Draw: 4

The draws were because either we both agreed to call it quits or some else did for us. My victory over Will was a result of him calling the fight(yelling stop) and my losses are for the same reason. My victory over Beau was due to him stopping the match as I had busted his lip open. This by no means makes him a bad fighter as this fight basically went like every "Hulk vs. Abomination" match-up e.g. Abomination dominates at the start but loses in the end. This fight I believe is a good example of my concentration. He continually hit me in the head (among other places)but as he came in with a left hook, I not only dodged but I grabbed his arm to hold him there and proceeded to punch in the face about three times before he got loose and gave up.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@warlordeternal: I used to wrestle and spar with my brothers a lot, who are both martial arts aficionados and outweigh me by a hundred pounds or so. Learned to get scrappy and I learned a lot of different techniques. Ironically the only real "out for blood" fight I got in didn't involve striking but a chokehold.

Strength/speed/stamina feats for you?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WarlordEternal

@joygirl: Been lifting 20-30 pound weights followed by as many pushups as I can do every week for 2 months now. I don't count the curls anymore. Instead I play music and keep going till the song/s are over.

I go out on long walks every once in a while. When it comes to speed I really don't know how fast I am only that have very fast burst for short periods that have actually allowed me to keep up with a few people that run track at the start of the race. and I have actually won a few races against people of slender yet fit physiques.

During spring, summer, and autumn I chop lots of wood (typically oak and pine). I typically keep going for about and 1-2 hours before I stop.

My longest sparing match lasted about 9 minutes and it ended in a draw.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

I used to be able to bench 135 (probably closer to 110-120 now), at a time could do 45 consecutive pushups (again, a while ago, now it's more like 20). One-handed lifted 90lbs over my head (this was recent). With hammer-blows I was able to deeply dent a hard leather punching bag, to the point where I displaced the bones in my hands.

Ditto on the occasional long walks (even 5m+ at times), also ditto on wood-chopping, I have done a good bit of that, along with lugging around 30lb cinder blocks.

Speed -- did a mile, up and down steep hills, in 15 minutes. Was half-dead afterwards but still did it.

Have had extended sparring/training sessions, usually around two hours or more.

Durability -- used to go through "gauntlets" which involved pummeling yourself and being pummeled by others. So my calves/forearms are pseudo-indestructible.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

These are popular aren't they. Is this to see who the toughest Viner of them all is?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'm giving this one to warlord eternal.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarlordEternal

@joygirl: Are we the same person, because I too will occasionally beat the hell out off myself or get a friend to do it for me.

After I did my curls I managed to do 35 pushups before dropping to the ground, arms laid out like noodles, and questioning about why I do this only to remember that is to make myself look better so I can get a girlfriend. I got the face but the body's not quite there yet.

Also should we include gear? I don't mean weapons but just what we would wear in this fight?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are popular aren't they. Is this to see who the toughest Viner of them all is?

We all know it's you Granite. <3 You're in a whole different weight class, you're god-tier.

@joygirl: Are we the same person, because I too will occasionally beat the hell out off myself or get a friend to do it for me.

After I did my curls I managed to do 35 pushups before dropping to the ground, arms laid out like noodles, and questioning about why I do this only to remember that is to make myself look better so I can get a girlfriend. I got the face but the body's not quite there yet.

Also should we include gear? I don't mean weapons but just what we would wear in this fight?

Well it wouldn't be a proper Viner brawl if we weren't wearing jeans and t-shirts with comic logos. I'll wear my Batman: Harley Quinn cover tee. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

You kids fighting all the time is making this old guy (37 here) sleepy. I'm going to take a nap.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I'll wear what I wore for my video shoot (Media Design and Production)

No Caption Provided

I look like battle fodder don't I?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Yeah you totally look like you should be getting your ass kicked by Daredevil.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Lol I was thinking along the lines of Batman.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier said:

We all know it's you Granite. <3 You're in a whole different weight class, you're god-tier.

@warlordeternal said:

Well it wouldn't be a proper Viner brawl if we weren't wearing jeans and t-shirts with comic logos. I'll wear my Batman: Harley Quinn cover tee. :D

Haha, I wasn't even going to throw my hat in. Just wondering what exactly is going on here. I'll get my Agent Venom shirt though and join the club!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joygirl

@granitesoldier: Someone has to make GraniteSoldier vs. RisingBean

And it's just for fun, it came up in a "Me vs. You" thread in the battle boards, and people were using real-life feats/stats so I started making geek-fights

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: We should also make team battles.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers