VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1:

- Jon Jones is shrunk to 5'4 and his reach is shrunk accordingly

- Flyweight bout

- Mighty Mouse is his normal self

- Unified MMA rules apply, 5 round fight

Round 2:

- Mighty Mouse has his height increased to 6'3, his arm spam is increased accordingly

- Jones is his pre-prison self

- Light Heavyweight bout

Round 3:

- Mighty Mouse is piloting a Brock Lesnar mech suit

- Jones is current

- Open weight bout

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge
Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Jon Jones is more skilled than Might Mouse, but there's really no way to evaluate this.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Jon Jones is more skilled than Might Mouse, but there's really no way to evaluate this.

How does the mech suit change things?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@comicstooge:

Lol- I think that Jones will lose round 1 and Mighty Mouse would lose round 2, simply because they would probably wouldn't be fully adjusted to there new weight, and I don't think the skill differential between the two is enough to mitigate that fact. Mighty Mouse doesn't draw well, but he's a fantastic champion nonetheless, and Jones coke sniffing aside, I would rank him, Dos Anjos, Mighty Mouse and a fit Aldo as the best P4P fighters in the organization.

As for round 3, I might go with Lesnar- Mouse. I question more and more Jones ability to fight at heavyweight, apperently he injured himself sparring with Alistair Overreem. Jones would probably go into that bout weighing 235 pounds or round about that, while Lesnar-Mouse would be 265, and better fighter than Lesnar ever was.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Weidman? Khabib?

Weidman I excluded partly cause he keeps beating my favorite fighters T_T . But I think Weidman is great and probably just below those two, but I think he's slightly more orientated to wrestling, although he competent in all regards. Plus his greatest claim to fame is beating an out of prime Silva, who was clowning around in the first fight, and had that horrible injury in the second. Khabib is legit though, but my list can only be so long :p

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:
@comicstooge said:

@laflux: Weidman? Khabib?

Weidman I excluded partly cause he keeps beating my favorite fighters T_T . But I think Weidman is great and probably just below those two, but I think he's slightly more orientated to wrestling, although he competent in all regards. Plus his greatest claim to fame is beating an out of prime Silva, who was clowning around in the first fight, and had that horrible injury in the second. Khabib is legit though, but my list can only be so long :p

He won every minute he spent in the cage with Silva, c'mon.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I think its because Silva didn't take him seriously personally, but I do admit to being a Silva fanboy, so there is some bias kek.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicstooge: I think its because Silva didn't take him seriously personally, but I do admit to being a Silva fanboy, so there is some bias kek.

I think there's been a lot of analysis. Some say that Anderson was taunting in order to keep Weidman standing or that Silva was taunting because he himself was frustrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@comicstooge: So is that round essentially mighty mouse in lesnars body?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers