Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Apparition

Gottheit says:

"Deadpool wrote: "Sleeping pills huh? Hmm, when they said "drugs," I just assumed they were the street kind. Now I feel kinda bad about his death, the poor guy just needed rest." That one almost sent me over the edge, but I managed to compose myself out of respect for the untimely death of Heath Ledger due to the use of sleeping pills. Then Sparda wrote this: "Well.......he can rest all he wants now......" God...I've been laughing for 8 minutes after reading this. Thank you, you too, you have made my f(bleep!)king day. The Irony of it, can't you see?! And doubly ironic that after filming his last role, which is the Joker, his death would be such a cosmic f(bleep!)king punchline. Again, I am terribly saddened by this, but I can't help but see the terrific joke in all this. Again, thank you Sparda and Merc with a Mouth. The Godhead is going to go to sleep happy tonight. On a lighter/more serious note, my favorite Heath movie was "A Knight's Tale." I'm gonna go rent that from Hollywood in a few days, in honor of the man. Sweet dreams, kiddo."

we can always trust you to find something to laugh about

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking as a father of a daughter: I feel for his family.

With regards to the manner of his death: I highly suspect this was a case of medical mis-diagnosis, which led to legal medical drug complications resulting in death. I am not sure how many people realize that people get seriously hurt by mis-diagnosis, even killed. I wonder if the investigators questioned his doctor and then got a second opinion. Also, I would be asking about the drug makers too, sometimes certain complications get down played so they can make a buck - well, that's an understatement.

Speaking as someone who has experienced depression: If he was depressed, sucking it up and taking it like a man would make it worse. Seeing as he was an actor, they do tend to be extroverted rather than introverted, so chances are he would have had a melt down that would have gone public somehow, like a house staff member leaking it to the press or whatever.

Speaking as a movie fan: A Knight's Tale. I enjoyed his contribution to my entertainment, it will be missed.

Speaking as a comic fan: Joker killed Heath! Damn you Joker! (please note this is meant tongue in cheek and a reflection on just how crazy Joker is as a character)

With regards to how the story is being reported: Is it just me or does it seem like the media latched on to this in a excessive manner, as if they don't want to report other kinds of news? Like say war ... sorry, conflicts :x "Oh hey, look at our soldier's body bags and coffins, but wait! Brittany / Paris / Random Celebrity is at it again!" Ugh, the state of our reporting is sad and a dishonor to Heath Ledger's memory.

:(

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The worst part about all of this, is the fact that they heard it was "drug related" and then began attacking his personal life, which, from what I know, was pretty fine. It was accidental, he wasn't a drug addict. My best hopes and prayers to his family.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

Josh Weasley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Josh Weasley

R.I.P.D

=========

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206  Edited By Gottheit

First of all, thank you, Apparition. You've helped the Godhead's ego swell just a little bigger today.

And, Canadian Wolvie was joking when he was cursing the Joker, but he brings up a good point: The daughter, in all likelihood, might despise comics forever, and I just think this is a shame if it happens. Now when she sees some picture of the Clown Prince of Crime on some news channel or some website talking about the latest massive DC event, she won't see a fictional character, but she will see the reaper, forever immortalized, a fiend in the night who menaced her father and kept him up at nights, terrorizing him, and then took her personal hero away from her. I think it's bull, quite frankly.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#208  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Post Deleted.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#209  Edited By zero edge

LBV if you go 2 pages back you'll see that your comment is not acceptable.

Methos says:

"point one - if you don't like Heath Ledger, stay the hell out of this thread, comments like the ones above will be deleted and anyone coming on with a 'fake' username will have **all** their accounts deleted, got it?it's distasteful and disrespectful, if you don't like him as an actor fine, but to make fun of him on the day after his death in a public forum is just pathetic and a sad cry for attention and those sorts of people aren't welcome in this thread.point two - Full autopsy was inconclusive and the death has been 'officially ruled' as accidental without any signs of suicide or illegal drugs.http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=294165&GT1=7701M"
ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#210  Edited By ShufflerHS

Gottheit says:

"First of all, thank you, Apparition. You've helped the Godhead's ego swell *just a little bigger* today.And, Canadian Wolvie was joking when he was cursing the Joker, but he brings up a good point: The daughter, in all likelihood, might despise comics forever, and I just think this is a shame if it happens. Now when she sees some picture of the Clown Prince of Crime on some news channel or some website talking about the latest massive DC event, she won't see a fictional character, but she will see the reaper, forever immortalized, a fiend in the night who menaced her father and kept him up at nights, terrorizing him, and then took her personal hero away from her. I think it's bull, quite frankly."

I know exactly how his daughter will feel, I won't go into detail, but I know the feeling you're talking about.

White Mage says:

"The worst part about all of this, is the fact that they heard it was "drug related" and then began attacking his personal life, which, from what I know, was pretty fine. It was accidental, he wasn't a drug addict. My best hopes and prayers to his family.R.I.P. Heath Ledger."
Yea its ridiculous, I've had to vocally smack people when they started saying bull like that.
Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Deathshroud

I am hearing now that it may of been natural causes that killed him such as a heart attack that suspect because the lvls of medicine in his body were low lvls.

Java Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#212  Edited By Java Lad

Gotta say I was shocked when I heard the news. Then when I heard drugs were involved, of course the worst came to mind.

Sleeping pills does sound it could have been a terrible accident, too many or wrong prescription.

What concerns me is here in Australia they have been playing recent interviews with Heath Ledger where he says he would be happy in death because he lives on in his daughter.

It just came across a very dark depressing way.

I do hope it was accidental and he didn't do something stupid.

Great actor, very excited to see his portrayal of The Joker and will miss his talents.

Condolences go out to his daughter, family and friends.

Did you know he did 18 movies plus tv in 17 years?

Selestina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Selestina

it totally upset me, and the first autopsy was inconclusive so they're working on another one. but on the bright side, at least they finished the dark knight...god i sound insensitive.

TRTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By TRTrunks

Well at least dark knight is finished, got worried that they didn't finished it in time.

Anyway i don't know the details but is it possible that someone killed Heath? I mean ALOT of people were and still are pissed about his joker, even me...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah...what's going to suck is future films, when they'll be forced to use a new actor to play the Joker...I'm going to hate seeing that. But, hey, what are you going to do? It's not like they can just prop up his corpse and paint it up for all the future films...looks up in realization, brow arches Or CAN they?

Tom Moody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Tom Moody

yeah dude.....sleep well

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#217  Edited By MrsJ

This is without a doubt the most tragic event of the year. Poor Heath, such a great actor with a full life ahead of him.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Resonate

Selestina says:

"it totally upset me, and the first autopsy was inconclusive so they're working on another one. but on the bright side, at least they finished the dark knight...god i sound insensitive."

Well, that's the only reason it got on this site...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By warlock360

Guyz...he's dead and so is my granddad get over it.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Resonate

Warlock360 says:

"Guyz...he's dead and so is my granddad get over it."

I never cared anyway, really...not to sound mean, but I never knew him, and his life made no difference in mine, so I can't be bothered to slightly mourn over it. I just don't want his family to go through traumatic times.

And who cares about your Grandad lol

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By buhdlight

I would guess that anyone who is so cavalier about Heath's death is very young, teens-early 20's. It's not your fault, but you don't understand what the rest of us see in a situation such as this. It's not the fact that he was our favorite actor, I doubt that many of us here (myself included) thought of him that way. Not to say that I didn't like some of his movies, but I never went to see a movie just because he was in it. the real point is how young he was. The death of anyone is tragic, but the death of someone so young, realizing all they will miss out of in life, their family and friend will have all the major and "best" events in their lives without the one they lost. Some of you will think this post is lame, that I'm lame. All I have to say to that is one day you'll realise how right I was. But to be honest with you, I'd rather you go through life thinking I'm lame as opposed to feel that loss.

That's probably the most adult, serious post I'll ever do, so don't worry, it won't happen again...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Gottheit

Don't worry, man, it was poetry. And a late Welcome to the Vine to you, man.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Doctor Dare

Damn, That sucks. I still think Jack Nicholson was a better Joker but it's sad how Heath died.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By warlock360

Resonate says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Guyz...he's dead and so is my granddad get over it."

I never cared anyway, really...not to sound mean, but I never knew him, and his life made no difference in mine, so I can't be bothered to slightly mourn over it. I just don't want his family to go through traumatic times.

And who cares about your Grandad lol "

thats what i wanted to make clear ;)