#101 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"*eyes Deadpool* It's not about the movie, this is about a young man who lost his life. Some people should just keep there comments to themselves."
I'm not his child, relative, friend, lover, or even stalker, so the show must go on. Don't take me as heartless, I do understand the plight of his child, relatives, friends, lover, and stalkers. And any emotion I felt about his death went away once I found out drugs were involved... I despise drugs, they have destroyed my family's life and there is never any excuse to use them... unless you're trying to destroy your life and everyone's around you."
Honestly I dont think he took them on purpose. IT states that he became an insomniac after taking on the role of THe Joker. I think he took them to try and get some sleep. He just took too many. He seemed to really dote on his daughter. I doubt he would have purposefully killed himself when he seemed to love his daughter so much. "
Sleeping pills huh? Hmm, when they said "drugs," I just assumed they were the street kind. Now I feel kinda bad about his death, the poor guy just needed rest."
Yeah the news likes to create drama. Just look into the facts. It's still not concrete on if it was accidental or suicide. I still think it was accidental though"

Same.

#102 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a sad loss to the world, i actually have met Heath, He lived in Perth Western Australia which is my home town. My dad is a film and T.V director who directed him in one of his first T.V apperances on a show calles SWEAT. He contributed a huge amount too the film community, i would put him up there with Johnny Depp in some ways.

He will live on forever in his amazing films history (who didnt crush on him in 10 things i hate about you, ladies)

I am so looking forward to seeing his last role, and honouring him by not making bad jokes on the Vine. He has a family here who are heartbroken and a daughter who will never grow up with her father.

He was one of the good ones, why are we stuck with Brittany, Lindsay and Paris and he Overdoese. WTF.

Its a sad day

R.I.P Joker im sure you will do us proud

#103 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

it true

#104 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"He was one of the good ones, why are we stuck with Brittany, Lindsay and Paris"

.lol.

anyway yeh, if he did pill himself then its fools like that who shouldnt live. i know its hard but his kid is gonna grow up without a dad because he overdosed himself. makes me feel kinda happy my dad was killed, because atleast thats a respectful way to go.

man i feel sorry for this guys family.

#105 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"Lady Redhead says:
" He was one of the good ones, why are we stuck with Brittany, Lindsay and Paris "
.lol. anyway yeh, if he did pill himself then its fools like that who shouldnt live. i know its hard but his kid is gonna grow up without a dad because he overdosed himself. makes me feel kinda happy my dad was killed, because atleast thats a respectful way to go. man i feel sorry for this guys family."

Im sorry for your loss mate, i would hate to loose my dad.

Ive heard just then that he may have accidently done it, app he was just trying to get some sleep!

#106 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#107 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"Lady Redhead says:
" He was one of the good ones, why are we stuck with Brittany, Lindsay and Paris "
.lol. anyway yeh, if he did pill himself then its fools like that who shouldnt live. i know its hard but his kid is gonna grow up without a dad because he overdosed himself. makes me feel kinda happy my dad was killed, because atleast thats a respectful way to go. man i feel sorry for this guys family."

It hasnt been confirmed to be accidental or suicidal yet. I am keeping an eye on it.

#108 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn ! Damn ! Damn ! Heath Ledger really is dead ! Man this sucks. he was a good actor ! It almost feels like River Phoenix dying all over again. So much talent dying so young.

#109 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Let us know.

#110 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"BlackPanther says:
"Lady Redhead says:

Im sorry for your loss mate, i would hate to loose my dad.

Ive heard just then that he may have accidently done it, app he was just trying to get some sleep!

"

oh snap! accident... yo they must of been some strong sleepin pills. how many did this guy take?

yeh thanks by the way its kool, cant realy miss someone you never had the chance to know. thats why i feel sorry for his kid, shes so young that she may forget what he was like and only remember him from his movies.

#111 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

To die at 28, with so much talent and a bright future...that is truly tragic. My heart goes out to his friends and family, especially his young daughter.

#112 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he was just trying to get some sleep. It's been stated many times that he became an insomniac after taking the role as The Joker. I think lack of sleep probably became a big factor and messed up his judgement.

#113 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

watta shame. and of all the ways to go

#114 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

They said Heath was working on a Terry Gilliam movie before he passed.

#115 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

:(

#117 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a sad thing

#118 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i heard about the brokeback mountain :(

#119 Posted by Lady Poison (53 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really hard to believe. : (

#120 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"I think he was just trying to get some sleep. It's been stated many times that he became an insomniac after taking the role as The Joker. I think lack of sleep probably became a big factor and messed up his judgement."

Yeah i just read about that in the latest article, it had pictures of his body being carried out. Very distrubing...

#121 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Red. what Article?

#122 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"Drug affiliated death, now unless someone forced it into him, i dont really have any sorrow for him."

what a horrible statement

#123 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Lady Red. what Article?"

Darn cant find it now! if i find it i will PM it too you

#124 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Drug affiliated death, now unless someone forced it into him, i dont really have any sorrow for him."
what a horrible statement"

he overdosed ?

#125 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Lady Red. what Article?"
Darn cant find it now! if i find it i will PM it too you"

OK thanks!

#126 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm one of those people who rarely ever cry. I'm not joking I haven't cried in two years and today I've cried for a full two hours. I'm not even kidding you. This is the saddest moment of my young life. This is up there with my dogs passing away.

#127 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole situation reminds me of Brandon Lee.....I know it is different situations. But it really is reminding me of that. Helps he looks alot like the Crow in his role of Joker

#128 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was just sleeping pills that he OD'd on then that there says something. Think of the amount of pills he had to take to OD on sleeping pills. Here is what happened imo, and no I am no exspert.

1) He took too many of them WAY too many with a short duration.

2) He took them in excess with soemthing else, alcohal, of pills something

3) He had some physical reason that counter acted with the pills.

There is a warning and intruction on any over the counter pills and any you get from a licesned doctor. For him to OD on them he had to take well over three times the listed amount said on the box/bottle/intructions.

#129 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"This whole situation reminds me of Brandon Lee.....I know it is different situations. But it really is reminding me of that. Helps he looks alot like the Crow in his role of Joker"

My friends and i were discussing that, you were goth makeup in a film and look what happens totally weird!

#130 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Hawk says:
"This whole situation reminds me of Brandon Lee.....I know it is different situations. But it really is reminding me of that. Helps he looks alot like the Crow in his role of Joker"
*big hugs* i remember how distressed i was the day Kurt Cobain died, he was my generations Jim Morrison and we held funerals for him. I guess Heath is your generations! "

No I'm 27....right there with Kurt Cobain. Heath seemed to live a clean life.... didn't hear any drug rumors. Kurt I knew would die young.

#131 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#132 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

This should show us all that you never know what can happen it doesnt matter what we see from these people in entertainment on the outside in films or in music, we dont know whats going on inside that person's mind, what that person is feeling or dealing with personally. Whatever Heath died from it should really show us just how fragile life really is.

#133 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Warlock360 says:

for real WTF!!! u dont kno what its like to be addicted to sumthin like that then.. its practically a diease and if u dont feel sorrow then ur a dumba$$ cause it happens all the time and it could happen to sumone u kno just as fast so stop tryin to look like some harda$$ who has no feeling by postin stupid as f@ck comments like that!!!

#134 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Warlock360 says:
for real WTF!!! u dont kno what its like to be addicted to sumthin like that then.. its practically a diease and if u dont feel sorrow then ur a dumba$$ cause it happens all the time and it could happen to sumone u kno just as fast so stop tryin to look like some harda$$ who has no feeling by postin stupid as f@ck comments like that!!!"

I agree..... it's not a disease. It's choice to start. People don't say, let me go try some Polio. I think he will have died of a heart defect anyways.

#136 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Lady Redhead says:
"Hawk says:
*big hugs* i remember how distressed i was the day Kurt Cobain died, he was my generations Jim Morrison and we held funerals for him. I guess Heath is your generations! "
No I'm 27....right there with Kurt Cobain. Heath seemed to live a clean life.... didn't hear any drug rumors. Kurt I knew would die young. "

I do apologise Hawk that was actually meant for MrsJ i quoted you by mistake, deleted it but you too quick!!!

#137 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"I'm one of those people who rarely ever cry. I'm not joking I haven't cried in two years and today I've cried for a full two hours. I'm not even kidding you. This is the saddest moment of my young life. This is up there with my dogs passing away."

big hugs i remember how distressed i was the day Kurt Cobain died, he was my generations Jim Morrison and we held funerals for him. I guess Heath is your generations!

#138 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Hawk says:
"Lady Redhead says:
"Hawk says:
No I'm 27....right there with Kurt Cobain. Heath seemed to live a clean life.... didn't hear any drug rumors. Kurt I knew would die young. "
I do apologise Hawk that was actually meant for MrsJ i quoted you by mistake, deleted it but you too quick!!! "

K.....

#139 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"weather witch says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Warlock360 says:
for real WTF!!! u dont kno what its like to be addicted to sumthin like that then.. its practically a diease and if u dont feel sorrow then ur a dumba$$ cause it happens all the time and it could happen to sumone u kno just as fast so stop tryin to look like some harda$$ who has no feeling by postin stupid as f@ck comments like that!!!"
I agree..... it's not a disease. It's choice to start. People don't say, let me go try some Polio. I think he will have died of a heart defect anyways. "

yea it might be a choice to start but one time can turn u into an addict and from there its like it takes over ur entire body...its a sickness and so f@ckin what if he did it to himself that means his head was so f@cked up that he felt dyin was the only way out and people like that should get sorrow and if u dont feel it then dont be a dumba$$ and write it down cause thats so f@ckin disrespectful!!!

#140 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt I knew would die young. "I do apologise Hawk that was actually meant for MrsJ i quoted you by mistake, deleted it but you too quick!!! "K....."

Good to know there are some over 25s around these parts tho! was feeling quite old in my 29s!!

#141 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Hawk says:
"weather witch says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Warlock360 says:
I agree..... it's not a disease. It's choice to start. People don't say, let me go try some Polio. I think he will have died of a heart defect anyways. "
yea it might be a choice to start but one time can turn u into an addict and from there its like it takes over ur entire body...its a sickness and so f@ckin what if he did it to himself that means his head was so f@cked up that he felt dyin was the only way out and people like that should get sorrow and if u dont feel it then dont be a dumba$$ and write it down cause thats so f@ckin disrespectful!!!"

Easy Killer..... your right people can get addicted to sleeping pills, (what they think he took) I don't think that he killed himself, maybe ODed by accident. Plus if he was depressed SUCK IT UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR 2YR OLD GIRL.

#142 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i gotta step in on that one, i am trained in this area and i gotta tell you if you are affected with any kind of manic depression you cant just suck it up! i agree with you, but it is almost impossible for depressants to deal when they are so in their own head the only thing they can register is being dead make all better! i promise you he would have thought it would be better for her. Studies have shown it in the past, analysing Suicide notes.

#143 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"weather witch says:
"Hawk says:
"weather witch says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Warlock360 says:
yea it might be a choice to start but one time can turn u into an addict and from there its like it takes over ur entire body...its a sickness and so f@ckin what if he did it to himself that means his head was so f@cked up that he felt dyin was the only way out and people like that should get sorrow and if u dont feel it then dont be a dumba$$ and write it down cause thats so f@ckin disrespectful!!!"
Easy Killer..... your right people can get addicted to sleeping pills, (what they think he took) I don't think that he killed himself, maybe ODed by accident. Plus if he was depressed SUCK IT UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR 2YR OLD GIRL."

true that suicide is the whimpest thing u could do but im just sayin people dont need to be all...cold about such a horrible thing

#144 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Ok i gotta step in on that one, i am trained in this area and i gotta tell you if you are affected with any kind of manic depression you cant just suck it up! i agree with you, but it is almost impossible for depressants to deal when they are so in their own head the only thing they can register is being dead make all better! i promise you he would have thought it would be better for her. Studies have shown it in the past, analysing Suicide notes."

We are assuming suicide....don't think it happend. I think he ODed. But if he was showing Manic depressive symptoms, there would have been warning signs. These people are followed around too much, for someone to have not caught a break down yet. TMZ

#145 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what im tryin to say..it takes u over like a disease and its extremely hard to fight...so when people act like "o he should suck it up and i have no sorrow for sumeone like that" it is disrespectful and them just bein a plain a$$hole.

#146 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"weather witch says:
"thats what im tryin to say..it takes u over like a disease and its extremely hard to fight...so when people act like "o he should suck it up and i have no sorrow for sumeone like that" it is disrespectful and them just bein a plain a$$hole."
Thats a lil harsh WW, it is really hard for some people to understand depression esp if they have never exp it! I agree with you both in a lot of ways, i have actually thougth that Heath never looked very happy in pics, but then again who would when being chased by photographers!! i hope he did just OD. "

I just feel sorry for that little girl. Yeah I come off like a A-hole cause I couldn't imagine killing myself and leaving my little boy.

Sleeping Pills, Vodka, bad heart, death....best case.

#147 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"thats what im tryin to say..it takes u over like a disease and its extremely hard to fight...so when people act like "o he should suck it up and i have no sorrow for sumeone like that" it is disrespectful and them just bein a plain a$$hole."

Thats a lil harsh WW, it is really hard for some people to understand depression esp if they have never exp it!

I agree with you both in a lot of ways, i have actually thougth that Heath never looked very happy in pics, but then again who would when being chased by photographers!!

i hope he did just OD.

#148 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i kno but my bro went through it and now he got brain damage from tryin to kill himself and no one understands what they go throught and since they dont they need to stop actin like its not a big deal..u kno

#149 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

def best case!

gotta cruise

bye party people!

#150 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I just found out about 2 hours ago. I was shocked. Still am. But i here that the Batman move is finished, but will it becoming out July 18?