Jessica Alba or Kate Upton?

• 110 results
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Poll Jessica Alba or Kate Upton? (132 votes)

Jessica Alba 53%
Kate Upton 43%

Who do you got the hots for?

• 
SonOfHellstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_stegman

Got you beat, i actually bought F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, just because Jessica was in it. Neither movie was a great, but i enjoyed the first one much better, than that piece of crap "Rise". The only thing that movie had, was Doctor Doom stealing the Surfer's board. Classic Doctor Doom.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52 the_stegman  Moderator

@sonofhellstorm: Oh you wanna go bro?? I bought THE EYE AND INTO THE BLUE. Just to stare at her...then after I got over it, I sold them at a Flea Market for 2 bucks....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By laflux

@monsterstomp said:

I voted for Kate. Alba lost her sexiness a long time ago. Jennifer Aniston is sexier imo.

You might as well say Jessica Alba is ugly as this point.

You never know where Classic Vance will appear, but when he does, its always a

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Overkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SonOfHellstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SonOfHellstorm
Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like a girl with some meat on her bones, and based on the pics used by the op I've to go with Kate Upton, all day, everyday, twice on a Sunnday.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#57 vance_astro  Moderator

@laflux said:

You never know where Classic Vance will appear, but when he does, its always a

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Classic Vance is like my Hulk form...

SonOfHellstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Jessica Jessica

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll..just leave this here..for anyone interested

Loading Video...

My reaction:

Loading Video...
PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Upton.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Alba for me...

Zaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alba

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 the_stegman  Moderator

It's just, whenever I think of Kate Upton, I'm like "man, that's a hot chick"

But when I think of Jessica Alba, I think, "Man that's a hot chick AND a beautiful woman"

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@irishx said:

@vance_astro said:

@monsterstomp said:

Kate is a model dude, being pretty is pretty much a main factor in the industry.

You wanna bet?

America's Next Top Model had some pretty unattractive ladies for sure.

That's what i'm talking about and some of them won.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@monsterstomp said:

Maybe I exaggerated a tad with the whole being pretty thing. But yes, Aniston is sexier than Alba currently, I'm not saying Alba isn't hot.

Well to each his own but I don't find Jennifer Aniston sexy at all. I BARELY find her attractive. She's a painfully average woman to me. Even in Horrible Bosses when she was TRYING to be sexy it wasn't working for me.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

Alba all day.

Avatar image for world_breaker_elmo
World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Face = Alba

Boobs = Upton, however even at her young age they seem to be starting to show signs of sag. In 5-7 years this answer will probably easily change to Alba.

Butt = Alba

Overall Body = Alba

Upton is only about 20-21 years old and already she appears to be starting to sag in places. I do not believe she is in that great of physical shape. People tend to immediately parallel skinny or slim with fit which is not true.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kate upton. easy

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kate Upton.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Alba

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Jessica Alba of course.I never really liked Kate Upton.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Alba

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys ever seen Jessica Alba in the movie Idle Hands. There are no words for how HOT she is in that movie.....Google it NOW.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could we get some profile shots? lol

World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys ever seen Jessica Alba in the movie Idle Hands. There are no words for how HOT she is in that movie.....Google it NOW.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 the_stegman  Moderator
Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put Jessica's face on Kate's body then it would be perfect

World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. I would like for you to stand in the corner and think about what you just said.

"Increase Jessica's bust to that of Kate's, then it would be perfect." Is what should have been said.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MonsterStomp

@gambit474 said:

No. I would like for you to stand in the corner and think about what you just said.

"Increase Jessica's bust to that of Kate's, then it would be perfect." Is what should have been said.

"Increase Jessica's physique to that of Kate's as well".

World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@world_breaker_elmo said:

@gambit474 said:

Increase the physique FROM Alba TO Upton?! I would like for you to join Gambit 474 in the corner and think this over. Alba is slimmer and is toned to a nice degree where Kate has mentioned time and again that she takes working out quite casually, which shows. I am personally into hardbodies and in this comparison Mrs. Alba definitely outscores Ms. Upton.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@gambit474 said:

Increase the physique FROM Alba TO Upton?! I would like for you to join Gambit 474 in the corner and think this over. Alba is slimmer and is toned to a nice degree where Kate has mentioned time and again that she takes working out quite casually, which shows. I am personally into hardbodies and in this comparison Mrs. Alba definitely outscores Ms. Upton.

The fact that you have elmo in your name says that you should be the one standing in a corner. Actually you go stand in the corner and wait for me to smack you up the back side of your head with a two by four for saying that :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@gambit474 said:

Alba weighs like 10 pounds dude. I could throw her a mile with one arm. Seen her in "Little Fockers"? You can see her ribs.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@monsterstomp said:

@monsterstomp said:

@gambit474 said:

Alba weighs like 10 pounds dude. I could throw her a mile with one arm. Seen her in "Little Fockers"? You can see her ribs.

Alba has the better body, she's not just skinny, she's quite tone, she's has a much more in shape ab region.

No Caption Provided

Also, Upton has like..no booty at all, while Jessica's is nice.

Kate's flat ass
Kate's flat ass
Jessica's nice ass
Jessica's nice ass

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: She's still pretty damn tiny. And I can still faintly see her ribs in that photo.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: She's still pretty damn tiny. And I can still faintly see her ribs in that photo.

So now "faintly seeing her ribs" equals too skinny?? I swear, lol.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica VERY easily wins this. =)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

So now "faintly seeing her ribs" equals too skinny?? I swear, lol.

Maybe its just me man I don't know, but I never said she was skinny. I said she was tiny and that I can see her ribs.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Raw_Material

@monsterstomp: Who would you rather choose: The Jessica on the left or the thing on the right?? I think skinny is more a sense of beauty being a girl. Like in my knowledge, most of them wanna be or stay skinny. Some even going to certain extent and starving themselves. In their mind, it's called a model's body, but in ours it's called being too damn skinny! There was a poll, debating this situation and it was said that like more than 75% of girls want to have that skinny figured shape and want to be skinnier than what we think skinny is.

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: Don't get me wrong, Alba is very pretty. Much like Nina Dobrev. I'd choose Nina Dobrev over so many other hot actresses its not even funny. Alba is nicely toned but she's still small. I'm a legs guy, and Upton's legs appeal more to me. Show's me that she works them out either via dancing, playing a sport or just hitting the gym. Alba's legs are nice but they don't show how active she is. Looks like she does a ton of cardio but that's it.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Jessica Alba, i watched the movie Honey as a kid, and she was HOT in that... now she's a total milf, so added bonus to her hotness.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Raw_Material

@monsterstomp said:

@raw_material: Don't get me wrong, Alba is very pretty. Much like Nina Dobrev. I'd choose Nina Dobrev over so many other hot actresses its not even funny. Alba is nicely toned but she's still small. I'm a legs guy, and Upton's legs appeal more to me. Show's me that she works them out either via dancing, playing a sport or just hitting the gym. Alba's legs are nice but they don't show how active she is. Looks like she does a ton of cardio but that's it.

I feel ya. Jessica definitely works out though, in order to keep the shape she has. Like you said, she probably only does cardio. But I get what you're saying, not attracted to skinny "coke" whores too. Rather have a fit, in-shape girl. I used to have a crush on Giesele Bundchen, the one that played in that movie, "Taxi" with Queen Latifa. I thought she had the most nicest legs ever, still do. Not attracted to anyone with bigger muscles than I do though, like a bodybuilder type.

My ex was a model, but it's hard to think of her as it is. She was more into fitness and had some nice legs that I would wanna hold onto until I woke up the next morning, lol. We went out for 4 years, but were "taking a break" as far as she knows.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upton no contest for me. Just like bustier women.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

My ex was a model, but it's hard to think of her as it is. She was more into fitness and had some nice legs that I would wanna hold onto until I woke up the next morning, lol. We went out for 4 years, but were "taking a break" as far as she knows.

"Taking a break"? Reminds me of f.r.i.e.n.d.s lol.

But dude, I'm really digging this checkout chick. She has some of the best legs I've ever seen, she says she plays a bit of tennis but loves soccer. I agree on what you said about holding on to them suckers until the next morning lol.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Raw_Material

@raw_material said:

@monsterstomp said:

"Taking a break"? Reminds me of f.r.i.e.n.d.s lol.

But dude, I'm really digging this checkout chick. She has some of the best legs I've ever seen, she says she plays a bit of tennis but loves soccer. I agree on what you said about holding on to them suckers until the next morning lol.

So warm and cuddly, almost like a baby with his teddy bear. And yea pretty much but more like friends with benefits, if you know what I mean ;)

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kate Upton, better face and chest.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers