Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, everybody-who-cares. I know it's been awhile since I've posted a review and I intend to fix that very soon. I've been quite busy, so I haven't really gotten time to write full reviews.

I wrote a review for Empire, but I wasn't happy with it, so I'm going to do some editing before release. Hopefully, I'll have that before the New Years sometime next week, and possibly Jedi.

Also as an announcement: I think I will review the Matrix trilogy, possibly including the Animatrix.

Speaking of which: as you guys know, I'm becoming slightly interested in Anime - at least some Anime, like Hellsing and... the obvious. Do you guys want me to review that stuff? Keep in mind that I probably won't seek out Anime just to review it. I just watch what I like, at the moment.

What do you guys want me to review? Give me suggestions, feedback on the above, etc.

Merry Christmas.

#1 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Hello, everybody-who-cares. I know it's been awhile since I've posted a review and I intend to fix that very soon. I've been quite busy, so I haven't really gotten time to write full reviews.

I wrote a review for Empire, but I wasn't happy with it, so I'm going to do some editing before release. Hopefully, I'll have that before the New Years sometime next week, and possibly Jedi.

Also as an announcement: I think I will review the Matrix trilogy, possibly including the Animatrix.

Speaking of which: as you guys know, I'm becoming slightly interested in Anime - at least some Anime, like Hellsing and... the obvious. Do you guys want me to review that stuff? Keep in mind that I probably won't seek out Anime just to review it. I just watch what I like, at the moment.

What do you guys want me to review? Give me suggestions, feedback on the above, etc.

Merry Christmas.

Can you review Hellsing? I have really been debating on watching it.

#2 Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

The original Anime series or the OVA? I've seen both, but I prefer the OVA.

The Anime is 14 episodes that are about 20 minutes long, and it deviates from the source material significantly.

Hellsing Ultimate (the OVA) is 10 episodes long (the final one comes out the day after Christmas, actually), but each episode is an hour long. It's true to the source material... and it's a lot darker.

#3 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Take all the time you need, friend.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: The OVA if it is okay with you.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@JediXMan: The OVA if it is okay with you.

Ah, excellent. Sure, I'll review it. It might come out after the Empire Strikes Back review.

At the very least, I'd like to see the final episode first - looking forward to it.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Take all the time you need, friend.

Thank you. But I do intend to start releasing reviews again soon. I also have a comic book blog I'm almost done with.

#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147108 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any anime in mind to review so far?

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Code Geass, the new Code Geass OVA, Hellsing, and Hellsing: Ultimate.

That's about it right now.

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147108 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Code Geass, the new Code Geass OVA, Hellsing, and Hellsing: Ultimate.

That's about it right now.

Do the Code Geass OVA. Haven't seen that.

#10 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Glad to see you will be reviewing more. Any other anime you watching besides Hellsing or Code Geass?

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

You should do Hellsing OVA.

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Matrix and the other two OT Star Wars movies sounds good.

Have you reviewed the prequels?

#13 Posted by JediXMan (31024 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

I intend to after I'm done with the OT.

@ComicMan24:

Alright, I'll review that.

@PlasticBag:

Not at the moment.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

I will.

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147108 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:Cool.

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Cool.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34024 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Have you ever seen Sword of the Stranger?

#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be happy with anything, and I am particularly interested in CG

#18 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you review DBZ Kai? I've not watched it and I'm scared that they'll destroy my memories of DBZ. ;-;

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: It's up to you. You will hate Gohan and Frieza's voice almost automatically and maybe 18's voice. If you can deal with that then go ahead and watch it. All it really does it cut out the filler from the original series and make both Frieza and Gohan sound like little girls.