Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should of tried spinning.....that's a good trick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Word of advice: Hope your cellmate isn't a nerd.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should've used the force :/

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lol

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did he beat Sebulba?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There's also this:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/23/jake-lloyd-star-wars-schizophrenia-assaulted-police-report-beats-mother/

Jesus, I feel Kind of bad for him, The Phantom menace ruined his whole acting career and his personal life to an extent.

"'Star Wars' actor Jake Lloyd -- who played Anakin Skywalker -- suffers from schizophrenia, went off his meds and attacked his mother"

Hmm...

"Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker -- who became Darth Vader -- was seduced by the dark side, went over the edge and attacked his Master"

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@comicstooge: Rusty, his podracing skills are.

I lol'd.

@crimsoncake said:

There's also this:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/23/jake-lloyd-star-wars-schizophrenia-assaulted-police-report-beats-mother/

Jesus, I feel Kind of bad for him, The Phantom menace ruined his whole acting career and his personal life to an extent.

"'Star Wars' actor Jake Lloyd -- who played Anakin Skywalker -- suffers from schizophrenia, went off his meds and attacked his mother"

Hmm...

"Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker -- who became Darth Vader -- was seduced by the dark side, went over the edge and attacked his Master"

I lol'd again.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmm...

lmao

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This guy has clearly had problems for many years now. It's funny how he tends to blame things (partly) on being cast in Star Wars, it opened up a ton of possibilities for him that a normal teenager could only dream about, he was celebrated and had fans that loved him but he chose to act like a brat and be on the defensive around them. While I can definetely understand how some aspects were hard for him, and there's almost certainly more to things in his personal life, I can't feel sorry for him. Hanging on to the bad even when he didn't need too and had good things thrown at his face was a choice he made, and whatever he gets is what he deserves. Imho, he always came off as an entitled brat that whined about things because he had never had anything -truly- bad happen to him, and now he shot himself in the foot.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By silent_bomber

@bruxae said:

It's funny how he tends to blame things (partly) on being cast in Star Wars, it opened up a ton of possibilities for him that a normal teenager could only dream about, he was celebrated and had fans that loved him but he chose to act like a brat and be on the defensive around them. While I can definitely understand how some aspects were hard for him, and there's almost certainly more to things in his personal life, I can't feel sorry for him. Hanging on to the bad even when he didn't need too and had good things thrown at his face was a choice he made, and whatever he gets is what he deserves.

I'm somewhere in the middle over this personally.

I agree that he focused on the negative and that is his fault, and that he needed to move on, but I don't think that any 10 year old should be put under the kind of pressure he was put under, he took a lot of blame, criticism, and general vitriol from adults.

Child actor's rarely tend to grow up into well-adjusted people to begin with, and on top of that Lloyd was in one of the biggest movies of all time and his character and performance was hated (he was nominated for multiple "worst actor" awards).

In interviews he does come across as very defensive towards both fans and haters, but I would still tend to believe him when he says he was made fun of consistently throughout most of his childhood by both other children, and strangers. He was a kid and could well have also become paranoid about people talking about him, which would add to the problems.

----------------------------------------

Of course if he actually is Schizophrenic then this is neither here nor there and he simply needs help for his debilitating mental health issues, which are not his fault, are largely outside of his control, and may well have screwed his life up regardless.