#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

This made me lol.

#3 Posted by Samimista (20831 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha! xD Great thread like always, Death! Still need to find out your Birthday. =O

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22222 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahah. I'm literally laughing poop out my butt

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (15675 posts) - - Show Bio

Gawd, just from the title I knew it was you deathpool lmao

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by mikethekiller (8457 posts) - - Show Bio

I lol'd

#8 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I'd watch it.

#9 Posted by Ostyo (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

DANIEL-SAN!!!!!! :O

#10 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that was AWESOME! I want my ticket now!

#12 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty entertaining.

#13 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pay top dollar to go see that movie lol

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much information!!!

Gawd, just from the title I knew it was you deathpool lmao

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh Heh, Jackie Chan shot Julie... LOL

#16 Posted by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

that ending

#17 Posted by RogueShadow (11125 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by 14NC3 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man this is hilarious

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

Calm your farm.

#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6251 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

"I hope this door is not locked..Oh Sh!t it is!"

Funny stuff.

#22 Edited by MonsterStomp (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally? Really?

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

I can't stop laughing.

#24 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

LMBO!!! Jackie Chan is the man.

#25 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22222 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama is a flop, Vote Jackie, he will change America, punching and kicking the problems in the face.

Because who say no to Jackie Chan?

Jackie was among a number of Chinese celebrities and politicians who were invited to a State dinner in honor of China’s President Hu Jintao‘s (胡锦涛) visit to America.

“When I met President Obama, he shook my hand and told me that he was a big fan of mine. Wow! This made me feel so humbled and honored. I was practically speechless and just mumbled to him that it was an honor to meet him,” he wrote on his website.

The actor said when he was talking to Hu Jintao, “President Obama came over to the table and said, ‘You know, Jackie Chan is very famous here in the States’ and President Hu Jintao replied, ‘He’s more famous in China!’ Ha ha ha!”

He said former president Clinton also greeted him with enthusiasm.

“He grabbed my hand and brought me over to meet his wife, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton. Mrs Clinton told me that her husband was a big fan of mine and that he loved to talk about me. This made me smile from ear to ear.”

Jackie said he was excited to meet four presidents in one night. Former president Jimmy Carter was also present.

- See more at: http://www.maydaily.com/2011/01/24/four-presidents-worship-mighty-jackie-chan/#sthash.PjsKryzz.dpuf

You need more evidence you voted for the wrong guy.

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by RogueShadow (11125 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama is a flop, Vote Jackie, he will change America, punching and kicking the problems in the face.

Jackie was among a number of Chinese celebrities and politicians who were invited to a State dinner in honor of China’s President Hu Jintao‘s (胡锦涛) visit to America.

“When I met President Obama, he shook my hand and told me that he was a big fan of mine. Wow! This made me feel so humbled and honored. I was practically speechless and just mumbled to him that it was an honor to meet him,” he wrote on his website.

The actor said when he was talking to Hu Jintao, “President Obama came over to the table and said, ‘You know, Jackie Chan is very famous here in the States’ and President Hu Jintao replied, ‘He’s more famous in China!’ Ha ha ha!”

“He grabbed my hand and brought me over to meet his wife, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton. Mrs Clinton told me that her husband was a big fan of mine and that he loved to talk about me. This made me smile from ear to ear.”

Jackie said he was excited to meet four presidents in one night. Former president Jimmy Carter was also present.

- See more at: http://www.maydaily.com/2011/01/24/four-presidents-worship-mighty-jackie-chan/#sthash.PjsKryzz.dpuf

That was pretty hilarious.

But I'm British...

#29 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

That was pretty hilarious.

But I'm British...

Jackie would had use everything around him as a weapons against all the people that shut the goverment!!!

That is the extra evidence you need.

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (85100 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet he does.

#31 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet he does.

Jackie can do anything he wants, he was punche by Bruce Lee and survived.

#32 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (11392 posts) - - Show Bio

The deserve it

#33 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

Already seen it but I still laughed my ass off after seeing it again.