Edited By Mercy_
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

Um... shoot me for being ignorant, but what oil cap? Is this about BP?

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz
@InnerVenom123:
Yes.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123
@JoeRiccadonna said:
" @InnerVenom123: Yes. "
Oh, @#% me. -__- I have a ton of relatives who live in South TX, so this whole news worries the crap outta me...
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @JoeRiccadonna said:
Oh, @#% me. -__- I have a ton of relatives who live in South TX, so this whole news worries the crap outta me... "
Sorry, man. 
Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz
@InnerVenom123:
Sorry dude. Hope everything works out for them.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Silver2467 said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @JoeRiccadonna said:
Oh, @#% me. -__- I have a ton of relatives who live in South TX, so this whole news worries the crap outta me... "
Sorry, man.  "
Must. Annihilate. BP executives.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

This is going to go down in history as being one of the worst natural disasters our ecosystem has ever suffered.  Dead baby sperm whales, millions of dead fish, the nigh extinction of a rare turtle.  Not to mention the people who held jobs there.  The government tried giving compensation, but who's to say that makes up for what the family could have made by passing down work as tradition.  It's all sick, and it's disgusting.  Considering as children we once were introduced to such majestic creatures living under the sea, and now, in part of that cerulean "clear" sea, there are dead organisms everywhere, which BP are trying to burn to cover it up.  No one has that right, no one has the right to endanger the lives of innocent wildlife because of their insisting to drill deeper and deeper into the ocean, our ocean. 

BP chases away the media to avoid showing damage, and they have the nerve to think that they can control our ocean? In our country? It's a big crock of jargon.  The kicker is? In society today, some people are so self-absorbed or, more imortantly, desensitized to truly give the attention the oil spill needs.  Sure, it's on CNN, probably a few other networks, but is it made as big a deal as it should? Nope.  Rather than focus on an actual natural disaster in our ecosystem, people are arguing politics.  And politics these days aren't even what they used to be, nowadays politics is a he-said, she-said debate.  The "right wingers" and the "leftards" dig up whatever they can about the other.  How is it not a realization to them that if we momentarily put aside political differences, and focused our attention on one thing, we as a country could accomplish so much more.  But, until then, things will only continue to get worse.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Magian

Even if they seal it completely, the damage is already too great. I don't think that the area will never recover completely.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" Even if they seal it completely, the damage is already too great. I don't think that the area will never recover completely. "
Just like the ozone layer. It is beyond repair. "

True.