#1 Posted by benjieweiss (23 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the idea behind No-Shave Novemeber is to show support for prostate cancer awareness month. Its a big issue for men's health that often gets overshadowed by the more lucrative breast cancer awareness month. ("Save the boobies" sells a lot better than "stick a finger up a 40 year old man's anus"). I say keep the masculine facial flow, and if anyone question it drop the awareness bomb on them. Plus, beards are just awesome.

#3 Posted by benjieweiss (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Right I know about the awareness. I just hate having one. lol. o well. gonna try to keep it

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't look good with facial hair :3

#5 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not shaving.

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

Try and keep it.

#7 Posted by KillerZ (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

This baby is going nowhere.

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I ain't shaving. No Shave November is NO SHAVE NOVEMBER.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

I hardly ever shave anyway, after 4 years in the army it's awesome not to have to shave twice a day every day

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

I shave everyday.

#11 Posted by marvelbeast (602 posts) - - Show Bio

no shave november

no d*** december

#12 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

You missed a spot

#13 Posted by Swagger462 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

In Australia it's called Movember and you grow a stach to raise money for prostate cancer but also male depression. Plus like I said, it's called Movember! You're not not gonna grow a moustache for something with such an awesome name.

#14 Posted by Mortein (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually shave once a month, so it should not be a problem for me.

#15 Posted by Cyberdyne_Systems (104 posts) - - Show Bio

It's whatever you feel comfortable with. I usually shave when I get my hair cut, but when my hairs full grown, I keep my grown mustache, but thats just me and How I am all year around regardless of the weather.

Just do what you're comfortable with. Who cares how everyone else thinks.

#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep it. I'm doing it as well, and I know I look stupid, but it's a celebration...

WHY WON'T YOU CONNECT, DAMMIT?!

#17 Posted by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise said:

Well, the idea behind No-Shave Novemeber is to show support for prostate cancer awareness month. Its a big issue for men's health that often gets overshadowed by the more lucrative breast cancer awareness month. ("Save the boobies" sells a lot better than "stick a finger up a 40 year old man's anus"). I say keep the masculine facial flow, and if anyone question it drop the awareness bomb on them. Plus, beards are just awesome.

Yeah I never even heard of no-shave November before this thread.
#18 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep it! Why do you want to shave? Is it just because you don't like how it looks? Or because it's getting itchy? If it's getting itchy just shampoo it and it'll be fine.

#19 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@KnightRise said:

Yeah I never even heard of no-shave November before this thread.

I started doing it in highscool. Obviously, a lot of men are reluctant to get a prostate exam, which could seriously be health saving. The original idea was to grow your facial hair as a testament to manhood. Meaning A) if you're "tough" enough for an awesome beard, you're tough enough for a few moments of rumpcave exploring by a doctor and B) more importantly, you see a bunch of other men showing that they support men's health and hopefully the reluctance subsides.

#20 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to shave then shave. It doesn't make you a bad person.

#21 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if your facial hair grows at a fast pace and it gets annoying, you should do some trimming and shaping. Or you can just let it grow out, but maintaining a good look is pretty important, unless you're one of those caveman looking fellas and don't really care about those aesthetics ...

#22 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

Not shaving for a great yet underrated cause.

Shave for affectation.

The choice is yours.

#23 Edited by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

@benjieweiss:

November is fast running out; what was your ultimate decision?

#24 Posted by benjieweiss (23 posts) - - Show Bio

i decided to keep it and maybe keep it longer than just November!