#1 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Go outside..........

:P

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

write a book

Moderator
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Dabble in witchcraft.

#5 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

chill

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleep with a Goat?

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?
#8 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Yank the baby out of the Dingo's mouth, that or feed it to the dingo, your call, have fun with it

#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

get wasted out of your mind at a night club

#10 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
#12 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

umm, you could spend your time on the Vine...like everyone else does on their day's off xD

#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

box a kangaroo

thats on my bucket list   ill do ti even if its the end of me

#14 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
"
......ML....This is wrong on so many levels, I will never turn my back on you again
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
"

hes riding a goat......................  





oh wait no
#16 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sleep with a Goat?"
If that's what you're into man?"
caption
"
......ML....This is wrong on so many levels, I will never turn my back on you again"
He just left. And btw he hates it when people call him ML :P
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
"

thats such a rip off nightclubs are so much funner with the one night stands then the next days also fun trying to find your way backhome hungover
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt. linger... you should hit the Strip Club

lol
"

thats such a rip off nightclubs are so much funner with the one night stands then the next days also fun trying to find your way backhome hungover"
LOL

I dont know... MIA has the goods when it comes to strip clubs
#20 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

He's in australia saturn

#21 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"He's in australia saturn"
Oh... well that sucks. I dont know much about Australia

lol
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

every place has night clubs

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
#24 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun"
I like New York... it awesome up there... but the night life in Miami is amazing
#28 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

#29 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

"
LMMFAO
#30 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"every place has night clubs"
True... but Miami has some of the best

lol
"

never been but ny is fun"
I like New York... it awesome up there... but the night life in Miami is amazing"

are they super yuppie though

King Saturn said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"

The strippers at my local club Scoreboard all know me by name, not that that's a good thing, and worse that I know what times not to go as to avoid the one I dated, lol

"
LMMFAO"

hahaha i can tell were your money goes
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey I dont spend all my time at Strip Club... I used to though... when I was young and dumb

LOL
#32 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

"
#33 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"cpt_linger said:
"I have been workin my  butt off the last couple months, and i've finally been hit with a nice 2 days off, WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY SMALL AUSTARLIAN TOWN OF DARWIN! someone google darwin and find me something to do, cuz i cbf.

"
"
Holy Crap...

lol
#34 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

See how he isnt posting at the moment? i guess he saw my post...

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Confusion runs through my head now...
#36 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

you should wrestle an alligator

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal Meth.

Moderator
#38 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Crystal Meth."
LOL

Thats the name of Method Man's new album...
#39 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

there is a lake Resonate said:

"you should wrestle an alligator"
there is a lake down the street with crocodiles in it, but i think id rather wrestle an alligator.... hand cuffed to an electric switchboard which can be controlled with my mind.