#1 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you, or are you not going to support Chic Fil a today?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by Ms. Omega (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope I quit that place....

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure,there ads are humorous though.

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13240 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I'm going to eat some Chick-fil-A today... If I do go it won't be in support of what's going on. I could care less about it.

#6 Edited by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan of their food so no. And on the issue of the anti gay marriage funding I dislike that. But as for the different cities mayor's denying them permission to open stores in their cities, as much as I appreciate the sentiment behind it, it's not legal. Though again I really like the balls these mayors have to basically say f##k you to anti gay rights people. That's pretty awesome in my opinion.

#7 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

An appreciation day for nasty food? You may as well go to Arby's.

#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

Not a fan of their food so no. And on the issue of the anti gay marriage funding I dislike that. But as for the different cities mayor's denying them permission to open stores in their cities, as much as I appreciate the sentiment behind it, it's not legal. Though again I really like the balls these mayors have to basically say f##k you to anti gay rights people. That's pretty awesome in my opinion.

Please they're trying to be P.C, They could give two sh!ts about the gay community.

#9 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: The others maybe, the mayor of Boston? Less likely, he was the first to do it and we live in the state that first legalized gay marriage in this country, so he probably does have strong feelings about it. They didn't even have to bring it up, it wouldn't have mattered, I doubt anyone would have cared if he hadn't brought it up.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio
nah... I went to Burger King.
#11 Posted by Swagger462 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Their not in Australia but if they were, no. I tend to not make a habit of supporting homophobes.

#12 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and had plenty to eat. And from what my local news says, all the darn Chik-fil-a's in my particular area are filled to capacity with lines spanning round each restaurant.

#13 Posted by Zur_En_Arrh (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, I went today and man it was packed. To clarify I went becuase I do belive people are entitled to their own opinion, including anyone who is gay. Personally I also applaud the fact that when asked a risky question, the Chick Filla CEO gave his honest opinion. Too often now people just say what the press want to hear. This is still America everyone, anything you want to say you can, that is your right, and it is a right many countries lack. I say we take pride in that privilage rather then breed hatred. Peace out. ^^

#14 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and i'm going to bite any protester who gets in my way. You don't come between me and my food.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't go today but not as any kind of political statement since you know its just food

#16 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Went to a local greek food place...

#17 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER

AWESOME!

#18 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally somebody who gave his opinion and stuck by it so tired of people being caught out to only to do an about face the next day.

#19 Posted by Zur_En_Arrh (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Its actually quite refreshing.

#20 Posted by Swagger462 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zur_En_Arrh said:

Yup, I went today and man it was packed. To clarify I went becuase I do belive people are entitled to their own opinion, including anyone who is gay. Personally I also applaud the fact that when asked a risky question, the Chick Filla CEO gave his honest opinion. Too often now people just say what the press want to hear. This is still America everyone, anything you want to say you can, that is your right, and it is a right many countries lack. I say we take pride in that privilage rather then breed hatred. Peace out. ^^

I could just as easily argue that by him answering the way he did he was also breeding hate. Also if it's his first amendment right to say those things it's everybody elses first amendment right to vocalise how upset they are.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (24983 posts) - - Show Bio

Chick-Fil-A, the only place where it's okay to slide a nice piece of meat in between two buns.

#22 Posted by _Zombie_ (10454 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm broke and already have plenty of food at home. Why the hell would I go?

#23 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7967 posts) - - Show Bio

Get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.

#24 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10586 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't eat chicken/ If gay folks wanna marry so be it.

#26 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't have them in Canada.

If we did and they had tasty chicken then I couldn't care less what their opinion on gay marriage is.

#27 Posted by mikethekiller (8456 posts) - - Show Bio

I have literally never seen a chick fil a.

#28 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Chick-Fil-A, the only place where it's okay to slide a nice piece of meat in between two buns.

Ironic right

Oh and no I'm not of fan o their food.

#29 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

::Shakes head in disgust:: Poor employee. Perfect example of when protest becomes vicious and hateful bigotry in of itself.

#30 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I didn't go. I hate the corporation and the citizens that promote the beliefs of that corporation.