Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By doomsummers

What's your favorite episode? 
What's your favorite scene?
If you made an episode what would it be like?
Who from the Office or Family Guy would you add to the cast?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I have seen this show a few times I think. 
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doomsummers
@King Saturn: @doomsummers said:
What's your favorite episode?  What's your favorite scene? If you made an episode what would it be like? Who from the Office or Family Guy would you add to the cast?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

The boat episode is the first one that comes to mind. I'm sure I like others more but Dennis and Mac's conversation in the shop is freaking hilarious!
Either the scene above or when Mac crashes his car into the wall when Mac and Charlie fake kill themselves lol
Probably....a Dee centric episode. The girls funny.
None those guys are lame.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Who Pooped the Bed? is a pretty funny episode also the one where there stuck in an old pool they were trying to fix up. I've seen the whole first season I think but only a couple other episodes besides that. If I could add someone from the American Office it would be Darryl Philbin, that character cracks me up.

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanlucpicard

t's not always sunny here. It's been raining like crazy for the past week and a half or so.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By doomsummers
@jeanlucpicard: No not the weather but the show.
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanlucpicard
@doomsummers
I know lol i was just kidding.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm bumping the more recent thread.

I just want to say that I love this show and I can't wait for the new season. It's hilarious. Favorite moments would be:

Lethal Weapon V.

Frank's acid trip in The Gang Goes Invincible.

The Nightman Cometh.

The playground scene in Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender.

Dennis getting egged at the abortion rally.

Charlie shoving Dennis into the car in the parking lot (one of the rare times Charlie gets a one-up on any of the gang)

Charlie / Green Man vs the Phillie Phanatic and his supporters.

Frank congratulating Charlie for stealing his money and then promoting him.

I know there's more but I forget.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheThe

I loved this show until Danny de Vito showed his head. And then, i couldnt stand it anymore.

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Ebbm

The one with kitten mittens and the gun "shots" episode was pretty great. Also the Birds of War, when Frank "trashman" throws that garbage lid at Cricket and he starts gushing blood everywhere.

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Ebbm

@TheThe: I thought the show got a whole lot better when he joined the cast.

I also forgot about ChardeeMcDennis

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@TheThe said:

I loved this show until Danny de Vito showed his head. And then, i couldnt stand it anymore.

Really? For me, it got better when he joined the crew. It's hard to tell, though, since the first season of a show usually isn't great and... well the only episodes where he wasn't included was the first season.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheThe

@Ebbm said:

@TheThe: I thought the show got a whole lot better when he joined the cast.

I also forgot about ChardeeMcDennis

The quality was maybe there, but i felt the chemistry between the members of the "Gang" had been broken. My judgement is not really objective, it's sentimental.

@JediXMan said:

@TheThe said:

Really? For me, it got better when he joined the crew. It's hard to tell, though, since the first season of a show usually isn't great and... well the only episodes where he wasn't included was the first season.

Really. I've discovered the tv show in 2010.At the time i was a fan of sitcoms talking about thirty-something guys(Entourage, Parks & Recreation and Community and many more). I dont know why in my opinion Danny de Vito didnt fit in the group. The show has been awkward to me since.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

@aztek_the_lost said:

I love the show, probably my favorite live action TV show (Futurama wins out)

some of my favorite episodes by season are probably (without too much thought as I might change my mind):

• Charlie Wants An Abortion/Gun Fever (Season 1)
  • Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare/Hundred Dollar Baby/The Gang Gives Back/The Gang Exploits a Miracle (Season 2)
  • The Gang Gets Held Hostage/The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo/Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person/Mac is A Serial Killer/Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender/The Gang Dances Their A$$es Off (Season 3)
  • Mac & Dennis: Manhunters/America's Next Top Paddy's Billboard Model Contest/Mac's Banging the Waitress/Mac and Charlie Die/Paddy's Pub: The Worst Bar in Philadelphia/Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life/The Nightman Cometh (Season 4)
  • The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis/The D.E.N.N.I.S. System/The Gang Reignites the Rivalry/A Very Sunny Christmas (Season 5)
  • Mac Fights Gay Marriage/Dennis Gets Divorced/The Gang Buys a Boat/Who Got Dee Pregnant?/Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth/The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods (Season 6)

going off that list of episodes (which got longer and longer as I thought about it...) some stand-out moments are:

• Dennis trying to hop the fence at the abortion clinic because the anti-abortion side has better action
  • The divvying up of the kids at their community service basketball coaching gig, when Dennis takes all the black kids and Dee tries to say why that's not fair without being racist.
  • Charlie vs. Dennis in being God's apostle when the Virgin Mary appears as a water stain. "Am I gay for God? You betcha."
  • The McPoyle's in general
  • Dennis bursting into Fatty Magoo's office wearing a dress, classic! I still always think of that scene when I listen to Together Forever
  • Mac and Carmen's relationship
  • Dee setting Dennis up in "Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender" at the kid's playground, awesome!
  • Mac & Dennis going manhunting
  • Dee & Charlie thinking they're cannibals
  • When everyone's overhearing Mac and The Waitress talking about their plan and it comes out as one twisted sexual fantasy
  • The Nightman Cometh, entire episode...specifically the whole rape joke
  • Honey & Vinegar
  • The D.E.N.N.I.S. System/The M.A.C. System/The Frank System "oops, I dropped my monster condom that I used for my magnum dong"
  • The Gang Reignites the Rivalry, really, the whole episode...the stuff with the college kids and the attempts at reigniting the rivalry
  • everyone's past Christmases (Frank being a douche to his kids, Mac stealing presents from his neighbors, Charlie's mom being a prostitute)
  • also I didn't list the episode but I love when Dee's waiting for her soldier and it turns out Ben's in a wheelchair and all of a sudden she leaves and claims it was her friend who was Desert Rose...and after that awkward moment, Frank gives him jean shorts and plays Kiss from a Rose
  • The Implication
  • Lethal Weapon V
  • the truck driver

Dag. Just say you like them all. lol

New season starts tomorrow!!!

@JediXMan: Really? For me, it got better when he joined the crew.

Hell yeah!!! i love looking at him when he is in the scene but isn't talking. he starts making stupid faces etc. love that man. so sad to hear his marriage is ending.

@TheThe: Parks & Recreation and Community

these are good shows also. Office was good until Michael Scott left.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@pooty said:

New season starts tomorrow!!!

@JediXMan: Really? For me, it got better when he joined the crew.

Hell yeah!!! i love looking at him when he is in the scene but isn't talking. he starts making stupid faces etc. love that man. so sad to hear his marriage is ending.

I have it set to record. Can't wait to watch it; I'll be at Comic Con tomorrow night so I can't watch it "live."

I was quite sad to see their marriage break up; always thought they made a nice couple.

Yeah, his background facial expressions are hilarious.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Best show ever.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Just saw the first episode of the new season. Pretty good; happy to see Mac back to his usual self.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I like the commercials with the alternate cast. Dice Clay as Frank, priceless.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Best episode is definitely Sweet Dees Dating a Retarded Person, a close second is The Gang Reignites the Rivalry.

Best scene is from Reynolds V Reynolds: A cereal defense. "Science is a lair, sometimes".

I'd make a Dennis Day episode.

I'd take either Dwight or his cousin Mose from the Office, and as for family guy I'd want Peters gang to meet the gang at Paddys.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's weird seeing how 5 years ago Jedixman seemed to actually have a sense of humor.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOL THREAD!

What's your favorite episode?

Tough....Thunder Gun Express or Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition

What's your favorite scene?

D.E.N.N.I.S method explained or Mac's "Dancing"

If you made an episode what would it be like?

lethal weapon 7......duh! but in all honesty, I'd like to see one of the wrap up episodes give Cricket some kind of true happiness/salvation....I thought they were going to in "A Crickets Tale" but.......welll.....guess not XD

Who from the Office or Family Guy would you add to the cast?

I've only watched the UK version of Office & family guy is meh(sub-par).... I think a crossover with the Workaholics trio would be HILARIOUS though.