It Was The Whitest Drive-By.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

To quote a man who enjoyed wearing leather pants, "People are strange". Just watch how they behave when they think no one is looking. In the past I've posted about weird things my girlfriend and I have seen living in a small Kentucky town. Its Hee-Haw meets Twin Peaks out my way. The other night, I sat on my deck and I saw something very odd. A white minivan sat idling at a stop sign for far too long. I took notice because the windows were rolled down and I heard something awful. "What is that?" I asked. My girlfriend informed me, "Its John Mayer". "Gross" we both agreed. About that time the minivan lurched forward and turned right, pulling up along side a blue GMC truck parked on the street. Over Mayer's caterwaul we hear a loud "POP". The minivan burns rubber or at least attempts to and speeds off. Curious I go down stairs and look for any damage to the truck. There was none that I could see. No dent in the door or crack in the window. Regardless I knocked on the neighbor's door and informed them of what I saw, stressing they were listening to John Mayer like it was the most important clue. Coming back up to my apartment my girlfriend asks me what happened? "Nothing" I said. Still confused she asked "What was that"? I told her "I dunno. Like the whitest drive-by ever I guess".

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Referee

I'm speechless

No Caption Provided

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points