• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Some girl had the audacity to say that DC comics is for simpletons. 

#2 Posted by Rudyftw (987 posts) - - Show Bio

OH HELLZ NAW!

#3 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rudyftw: She doesn't even read comics. She just watches the movies, goes on wikipedia and thinks she's an expert.  Also she was pretty sexist.
#4 Posted by Billy Batson (57916 posts) - - Show Bio
 
  
  

BB

#5 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27090 posts) - - Show Bio

:O Did you kill her?

#6 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

She hot? She legal? Hook me up.

#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goyo77: Shoot her in the face.
#8 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hook me up before you shoot her in the face, though.

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Goyo77: Shoot her in the face.

With a hockey stick.

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Goyo77: Shoot her in the face.

With a hockey stick.

Verb confusion; nice.
#11 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

  Lol.  That's funny. 
 
@Billy Batson
:  For a second there, I thought you recorded that scene specifically for this situation. 

#12 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: I try

#13 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW DARE SHE....Oh it was DC? Hahaha never mind she's cool. 
@iLLituracy said:

She hot? She legal? Hook me(Bob) up.
This is a much more important question.
#14 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSheepHerder said:
Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P
Harsh, mate. You know Marvel fans struggle to form the physical coherency to clap their hands together. 
 
 
JOKING, MARVEL FANBOYS, DON'T FLAME.
#16 Edited by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSheepHerder: Wait I thought Quesada killed off the Marvel Fans...damn must have been a retcon.

#17 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@TheSheepHerder said:
Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P
Harsh, mate. You know Marvel fans struggle to form the physical coherency to clap their hands together.    JOKING, MARVEL FANBOYS, DON'T FLAME.
I will feast on your rage when Valeria single-handedly neuters Black Bolt. With ease. No prep time.  
 
@Final Arrow said:

@TheSheepHerder: Wait I thought Quesada killed off the Marvel Fans...damn must have been a retcon.

Nah, we all got white rings that magically brought us back to life.
#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@TheSheepHerder said:
Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P
Harsh, mate. You know Marvel fans struggle to form the physical coherency to clap their hands together.    JOKING, MARVEL FANBOYS, DON'T FLAME.
I will feast on your rage when Valeria single-handedly neuters Black Bolt. With ease. No prep time.  
 
@Final Arrow said:

@TheSheepHerder: Wait I thought Quesada killed off the Marvel Fans...damn must have been a retcon.

Nah, we all got white rings that magically brought us back to life.
First comment; you're dead to me. 
 
Second comment was epic though.
#19 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@iLLituracy said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@TheSheepHerder said:
Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P
Harsh, mate. You know Marvel fans struggle to form the physical coherency to clap their hands together.    JOKING, MARVEL FANBOYS, DON'T FLAME.
I will feast on your rage when Valeria single-handedly neuters Black Bolt. With ease. No prep time.  
 
@Final Arrow said:

@TheSheepHerder: Wait I thought Quesada killed off the Marvel Fans...damn must have been a retcon.

Nah, we all got white rings that magically brought us back to life.
First comment; you're dead to me.   Second comment was epic though.
Some post-pubescent superhero will punch a wall and this conversation never would have happened. 
 
LOL. I try.
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: I sense a theme in the terrible moments of DC Comics :P 
 
It was a very good comeback, I genuinely laughed. And my Marvel bagging was purely in jest. I love both companies characters. Nice av, btw.
#21 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@iLLituracy: I sense a theme in the terrible moments of DC Comics :P   It was a very good comeback, I genuinely laughed. And my Marvel bagging was purely in jest. I love both companies characters. Nice av, btw.
LOL. Yeah, that's very much the theme. 
 
I was confident that it was in jest. I also love both companies. And hate them. At the same time.
#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@iLLituracy: I sense a theme in the terrible moments of DC Comics :P   It was a very good comeback, I genuinely laughed. And my Marvel bagging was purely in jest. I love both companies characters. Nice av, btw.
LOL. Yeah, that's very much the theme.  I was confident that it was in jest. I also love both companies. And hate them. At the same time.
Preaching to the choir, mate. Flashpoint? Fear Itself? GTFO.
#24 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goyo77: It matters what you know of yourself, not what someone thinks, particularly when it's an off comment.
#25 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: Spits drink... Don't say things like that after I just said Marvel...they may want a crossover....Brightest Siege.... where two terrible stories come back to life and haunt us all.

Also just for everyone own knowledge I am not a marvel or a DC I'm and Image.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:

@iLLituracy: Spits drink... Don't say things like that after I just said Marvel...they may want a crossover....Brightest Siege.... where two terrible stories come back to life and haunt us all.

Also just for everyone own knowledge I am not a marvel or a DC I'm and Image.

ROFLMFAO
#27 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:  
#28 Edited by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: @spiderbat87: Or Crisis on infinite Shadowlands.....

#29 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
   
No...please...why are you doing this?
#30 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

THE FOOL! DC is ran by simpletons... Not for simpletons.

#31 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSheepHerder said:
Marvel fans are applauding right now. ;P
#32 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL. I adore this thread.

Moderator
#34 Posted by The Stegman (23790 posts) - - Show Bio

i say you kick the girl in her face with your fist

Online
#35 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

:O Did you kill her?


if murder was legal her ass would have been grass.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goyo77 said:
Some girl had the audacity to say that DC comics is for simpletons. 
depending on what type of mood I was in... I might have cussed that hose bag out  !
#37 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman

an old fashion kick-punch.
#38 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
She hot? She legal? Hook me up.

I think she's 21 but i'm not sure. I know for a fact she's legal. She's whatever looking with an ugly personality. She has and i quote " the comic knowlege of a boy" i wasn't aware comics were just for men.
#39 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares? As you stated, she doesn't read the comics, so she's not exactly what I'd call a credible critic. If she walked into a college literature class and claimed to be an expert on The Taming of the Shrew based on Wikipedia and watching 10 Things I Hate About You, she'd get laughed out of the room. It's like Roger Ebert admitting he doesn't play video games and yet having the audacity to declare that they aren't "art," or Jenny McCarthy insisting that vaccines cause autism because...actually, I don't even recall why she thought her opinion on the subject had any relevance. Always consider the source. If you fly into a rage every time some ignorant wannabe-intellectual says something stupid, you'll wind up in a mental asylum. 

#40 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't upset the DC fanboys and girls. They might go off on a Geoff Johns inspired rage and start ripping off limbs. And then do a retcon to make it all better as if nothing happened starting with a forum crossover starring the ripped off limbs having been brought back to life with Black Lantern rings. 
 
But I can't hate. Did you know that DC is actually going to have at least a total of THREE tittles that solo with minority characters!!! They might actually live that whole Ryan Choi thing down one day...!

#41 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm...that is possibly the hottest thing a girl could ever say.

#42 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goyo77 said:
Some girl had the audacity to say that DC comics is for simpletons. 
Dude you should have done this. DC rules.
#43 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

DC bigot is what she was for sure.  I mean I've heard plenty of criticism before but that's just downright vicious I say.  Perhaps it is SHE who is the simpleton.

#44 Edited by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Goyo77 said:

Some girl had the audacity to say that DC comics is for simpletons. 
Dude you should have done this. DC rules.
Nothing is better than a DC fanboy illustrating how bad arse DC is by using a MARVEL character (Thanos IS awesome).
#45 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

thought this thread was gonna be something like your grandmother died or someone has testicular cancer in the family...

#46 Posted by The Stegman (23790 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:  
 
 

thought this thread was gonna be something like your grandmother died or someone has testicular cancer in the family...

no this is MUCH more serious than those things!
Online
#47 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

DC comics, serious bizness!

#48 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

No need to fret she was only joking. She was joking right?

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Osiris1428 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Goyo77 said:

Some girl had the audacity to say that DC comics is for simpletons. 
Dude you should have done this. DC rules.
Nothing is better than a DC fanboy illustrating how bad arse DC is by using a MARVEL character (Thanos IS awesome).
Well i will use darkseid pimp hand. 
That's better.
#50 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio