Is there going to be a Fallout 5 or some sort?

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By GT-Man

I'm just curious since I'm sooooo hyped up about the first game I just beat and am about to get NV so I'm just wondering is there or will there? be a F5?

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

I doubt they'd walk away from such a successful franchise however I think the wait will probably longer than the wait between 3 and New Vegas, the engine is really starting to show it's age.  I'd like to see it set somewhere with heaps of character like The Pitt or Point Lookout. 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

maybe you should wait for Fallout 4.....

i just hope they update the f*cking engine

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By spartan92
@GT-Man:
the people who made fallout 3 made a previous game before that called elder scrolls oblivion which is basically fallout but in a medevil fantasy type world and they are making a new one called elder scrolls skyrim which comes out december 2011, they are remaking the old engine used in the previous games so they might a make a fallout after the success of skyrim and use their engine
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GT-Man
@spartan92 said:
"@GT-Man: the people who made fallout 3 made a previous game before that called elder scrolls oblivion which is basically fallout but in a medevil fantasy type world and they are making a new one called elder scrolls skyrim which comes out december 2011, they are remaking the old engine used in the previous games so they might a make a fallout after the success of skyrim and use their engine "
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
@Matezoide said:
"maybe you should wait for Fallout 4.....  i just hope they update the f*cking engine "

NV I consider Fallout 4
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spartan92
@GT-Man:
have you played oblivion ?
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Theodore

Fallout 4 will run on a new engine and Fallout Online will be a completely separate mmo.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Caligula

after New Vegas im not sure im stoked about another Fallout. I feel like New Vegas should have been a DLC. A large 1200 point DLC but it still wasn't enough to warrant a $60 price tag.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@GT-Man said:
@Matezoide said:
"maybe you should wait for Fallout 4.....  i just hope they update the f*cking engine "
NV I consider Fallout 4 "
but you cant just ''consider'' it to be Fallout 4,specialy because New Vegas isnt the 4th title in the series

in fact,Fallout 3 isnt the 3rd title in the series either....

i just hope they update the engine....seriously,i cant stand it anymore
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Caligula
@Matezoide said:
" @GT-Man said:
@Matezoide said:
but you cant just ''consider'' it to be Fallout 4,specialy because New Vegas isnt the 4th title in the series  in fact,Fallout 3 isnt the 3rd title in the series either....  i just hope they update the engine....seriously,i cant stand it anymore "
agreed. I was stoked for Postal 3, until i found out it was going to run on the fallout 3 engine.
.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Apparently Bethseda only played the role of 'advisors' for New Vegas but are now focusing their attention to Elder Scrolls V.  

Does anyone know this to be true? I hope they update the engine for this title if it is.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GT-Man
@Theodore said:
"Fallout 4 will run on a new engine and Fallout Online will be a completely separate mmo. "
AWESOME!
@spartan92 said:
"@GT-Man: have you played oblivion ? "

No is it better than Fallout 3 and Vegas? 
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GT-Man
@Matezoide said:
" @GT-Man said:
@Matezoide said:
but you cant just ''consider'' it to be Fallout 4,specialy because New Vegas isnt the 4th title in the series  in fact,Fallout 3 isnt the 3rd title in the series either....  i just hope they update the engine....seriously,i cant stand it anymore "

Yah me 2 but I'm still playing Fallout3 and am about to play Vegas :D
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spartan92
@GT-Man:
it depends really, if you prefer ancient, medievil fantasy type games more ? theres more to do in oblivion socially if you get me ? like you can join guilds and cults and do missions for and with them 
and plenty of other stuff aswell.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GT-Man
@spartan92:
So is it like Fallout 3 just 1000 years ago?
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super415
@GT-Man: Yes there is going to be a Fallout 4 as confirmed by Bethesda. They will use the engine from the new oblivion coming out. You could look it up at www.falloutwikia.com
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GT-Man
@Super415:
I did but all I got was New Vegas