Is there any black comic characters who are telepaths.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

if so can i get some names thanks.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. John Stewart if you want to count what he can do with his ring.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

Tangent Superman

No Caption Provided
Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Martian Manhunter was black in smallville.. ? All I can think of.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Martian Manhunter was black in smallville.. ? All I can think of.

was he not actually green and they just had him his undercover form if so dont count thats not comics but a tv show. guess tangent superman is the only black telepath.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag, Jack Mead, Astrid bloom

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

Spawn.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: lol that's such an obvious.. I can't believe I didn't think of that xD

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no such thing as black, white, or asian people. there are no majorities or minorities. There are only people. There is no racism there is only people being mean to each other.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

There is no such thing as black, white, or asian people. there are no majorities or minorities. There are only people. There is no racism there is only people being mean to each other.

thats a lie.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By magnablue

@ubungqingili: just because people look different doesn't mean that we are all different kinds of people.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

@ubungqingili: just because people look different doesn't mean that we are all different kinds of people.

Yes it does. That is how we discern difference. If someone's skin is different, then that means that they look different. If they look different, then they are different. Like with cars.

I have a blue car and a red car. They are the same model, just different colors. But if you prefer red then you wont choose the blue one. Obviously the cars couldn't have been the same if you preferred one over the other.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Yes it does. That is how we discern difference. If someone's skin is different, then that means that they look different. If they look different, then they are different. Like with cars.

I have a blue car and a red car. They are the same model, just different colors. But if you prefer red then you wont choose the blue one. Obviously the cars couldn't have been the same if you preferred one over the other.

so your telling me that a black person isn't the same thing as a white person just looking different?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@hylian said:

hmm, interesting. I do agree people are all the same on the inside, and that is what matters. However i dont think race is something you can just totally ignore.

Also i dont agree with the bold part, when someone is mean to someone because of the color of their skin, thats racism, not just someone being mean.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

hmm, interesting. I do agree people are all the same on the inside, and that is what matters. However i dont think race is something you can just totally ignore.

Also i dont agree with the bold part, when someone is mean to someone because of the color of their skin, thats racism, not just someone being mean.

why can't everyone just ignore skin color and just take people for who they are. also if you have a different skin color does that mean that you are a diffsrent race of human?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@hylian said:

so your telling me that a black person isn't the same thing as a white person just looking different?

Like I said, the fact that you are even able to decipher a "black person" from a "white person" proves that they are not the exact same. They are the same species. They both may even hold the same exact opinions and the same name, but they are still different.

How can they be exactly the same if they are a different race?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@hylian said:
@matthewparker said:

@hylian said:

why can't everyone just ignore skin color and just take people for who they are. also if you have a different skin color does that mean that you are a diffsrent race of human?

It would be a good world if everyone could unfortunately not everyone can, ignoring and pretending racism doesn't exist will not make it go away.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:
@matthewparker said:

@hylian said:

It would be a good world if everyone could unfortunately not everyone can, ignoring and pretending racism doesn't exist will not make it go away.

I'm not saying that we should just ignore racism. I just think racism just shouldn't exist in general.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#21  Edited By WarlordEternal

@hylian: @matthewparker: @marvel_boy2241: Gentlemen, (and/or possible ladies. I have no Idea who any of you may be) way I see it, You can (and should) treat someone equally and with great respect, and not hate them for the color of their skin, but you shouldn't disregard it either. Being black,white or whatever they are might be something that that individual may hold great pride in and as such you shouldn't act like you don't see it as they may take insult to it. Sure racism is a bad thing, but it's not racist to acknowledge the difference in skin color. Only if it bothers you.

And as for a black telepath...Spawn I think.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@hylian said:

yeah we are different we are the same biology but act different will most due not all duh.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator
magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@hylian said:

yeah we are different we are the same biology but act different will most due not all duh.

I'm not saying that people don't have different personalities. I just think that were all the same kind of person no matter what we look like.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:
@ubungqingili said:

@hylian said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@hylian said:

I'm not saying that people don't have different personalities. I just think that were all the same kind of person no matter what we look like.

Again. we all are not the same kind of person either. A murderer is a kind of person, and they exist. Yet I am not a murderer.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:
@ubungqingili said:

@hylian said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@hylian said:

Again. we all are not the same kind of person either. A murderer is a kind of person, and they exist. Yet I am not a murderer.

But my point is that they still are a person.