• 58 results
#1 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

??

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken?

#3 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Batman is.... Yes Batman gets the women, but him, Catwoman and Robin have made out before.

Here's Him and Catwoman

Here's him and Robin.

I guess you could say Batmans bi.

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

They say Ororo Munore aka Storm is, but I don't think it's true

#5 Posted by TotalBalance (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: I do not think that bottom picture is considered canon, though I am not infallible and could be wrong.

#6 Posted by WinterFreakinSoldier (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Julie Power

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique goes in and out of being hero.

#8 Posted by judasnixon (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

I heard Batman is.... Yes Batman gets the women, but him, Catwoman and Robin have made out before.

Here's Him and Catwoman

Here's him and Robin.

I guess you could say Batmans bi.

MY EYES

MAKE IT GO AWAY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Shatterstar

Wait I thought Shatterstar was gay and Rictor was Bi

#11 Posted by judasnixon (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991: Shatterstar will sleep with anything, and I think You're right about Rictor. Rictor and Wolfbane had thing for a short time....
#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

@Blood1991: Shatterstar will sleep with anything, and I think You're right about Rictor. Rictor and Wolfbane had thing for a short time....

I haven't read X-Factor in a long time so I'm not sure what Shatterstar's deal is exactly other than him and Rictor are a couple "or were like I said haven't read the series in a long while"

#13 Posted by SoA (4685 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken and Catwoman, if I remember. Didn't Selina have a fling with Poison Ivy at one point?

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Daken and Catwoman, if I remember. Didn't Selina have a fling with Poison Ivy at one point?

Harley and Ivy have been heavily implied, not so sure about Selina.

#16 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

I heard it through the vine a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, so either it was retconned or it was done at the advent of the New 52. It's easier to find gay heroes than bisexual ones though. :/ Mainly because an anti-hero will use sex as a tool and less for fun, kind of like Daken does. (wouldn't be surprised if that's what drives the Elektra/Punisher cha-cha dance in Thunderbolts.)

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

I heard it through the vine a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, so either it was retconned or it was done at the advent of the New 52. It's easier to find gay heroes than bisexual ones though. :/ Mainly because an anti-hero will use sex as a tool and less for fun, kind of like Daken does. (wouldn't be surprised if that's what drives the Elektra/Punisher cha-cha dance in Thunderbolts.)

Hmmm well I'm no expert. I agree that villains are more likely to be Bi maybe for those reasons maybe because it is easier to establish their sexuality that way. Regardless I'd like to see Bi characters explored more in comics.

#18 Posted by Nefarious (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.

#19 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Midnighter.

Is Gay not Bi

#20 Posted by Nefarious (18649 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

@Nefarious said:

Midnighter.

Is Gay not Bi

Oh. My bad.
#21 Posted by Joygirl (18489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Harley and Ivy have been confirmed.

Fix'd.

#22 Posted by ladymastermind (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Northstar, Anole, Mystique (supposedly), Karma and these are just from the X men. Uhh, Batwoman, and I personally hate that, because Batwoman used to be my hero.

#23 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind:

No, Mystique's bi. Or else she just uses sex as a tool, like when she was married prior to having Nightcrawler.

She also had a girlfriend when she adopted Rogue.

#24 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, a few of them are out there

#25 Posted by Joygirl (18489 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind: Batwoman is lesbian, not bi. I won't comment on you hating it (besides this comment about me not commenting on it, and the comment commenting on that).

#26 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind said:

Northstar, Anole, Mystique (supposedly), Karma and these are just from the X men. Uhh, Batwoman, and I personally hate that, because Batwoman used to be my hero.

Northstar, Anole, Karma and Batwoman are all homosexual, not bisexual.

#27 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3665 posts) - - Show Bio

All I can think is Daken

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37311 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost and Psylocke have some repressed feelings for each other. Marvel just fears to embrace it.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (37311 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger: It's love at first Psi. I mean for them. We are just awesome.

#32 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

Is that captain Jack Harness from Torchwood????? Where is this from?

#33 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a hero...

#34 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind said:

Uhh, Batwoman, and I personally hate that, because Batwoman used to be my hero.

LOL when? 1961? Kate Kane was always a lesbian, Kathy Kane and her are two different characters....

#35 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Daken?

Since when, how, and with who??

#36 Posted by SoA (4685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: apparently there is/was a torchwood comic , but ive had no luck finding it :(

#37 Posted by SoA (4685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: he was established as bi or gay since wolverine origins , i have not seen him get romantic with a female besides mystique but eh.

#38 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

@KnightRise said:

Daken?

Since when, how, and with who??

IDK, doesn't he make out with/shag dudes? In his only appearence I ever read, he was being drowned in a puddle.

#39 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: somewhere on this earth is a Torchwood comic? Tis a missing holy relic of my life, I must find it.

#40 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: I didn't know that, I need to go do some researching

@KnightRise: I've never seem him do anything sexual, in all the issues I've read with him in it, I always thought of him as an anti-villain with daddy issues.

#41 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind said:

Uhh, Batwoman, and I personally hate that, because Batwoman used to be my hero.

#43 Edited by DarkDay (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Mystique goes in and out of being hero.

Someone beat me to it. Both the answer and the joke... T_T

#45 Posted by SC (12696 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique, Starling, Knockout, Black Cat, Grace Choi, Poison Ivy, Bling!, Stacy X, Moondragon, Hercules, Buffy, Julie Power, Jennifer Kale.

Daken is really too complicated to me to be considered bisexual. His sexuality/identity is really meant to troll the idea of such categories. Oh and you could probably include Hercules this way too, he might just be a pansexual or omnisexual. Oh and other tidbit, you could argue that a character that has slept with a woman in the past but now guys isn't bisexual. That is if you consider bisexuality attraction to both genders sexually, rather than just the physical act of sex.

#46 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

There is some noise about Destiny being bisexual but considering that despite having a child, it doesn't mean someone is attracted to the opposite sex because of it. I would consider her homosexual.

Daken viewed sex as part of his arsenal. He's been shown to have had sex several times with both male and females and never for sexual gratification. There was always an ulterior motive for it.

#47 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

Grace Choi

#48 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a Torchwood comic. I think it was just six issues from a couple of years ago.

#49 Edited by pathtales (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of Bi characters, are there any Pansexual heroes besides Jack Harkness?

Difference:

bisexual: you are attracted to both genders

Pansexual: you don't see gender when attracted to a person. As in gender doesn't matter to you at all, but also looks in general. You have no "type" period, whether color of hair, race, gender, ect.

It's difficult to explain, but that's what I am and it would be interesting to see if there are any heroes out there with that. Possibly Ivy and Harley? Any guys besides Captain Jack?

#50 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@pathtales: I love your Stephanie Brown avatar.