Is Taskmaster a good character to read?

Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 14

hey guys i was just wondering is taskmaster an interesting and enjoyable character to read because he looks interesting and I kinda wanna read some of the things he's in. So just tell me what you all think about him and if hes worth the time. Thanks!

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By Dracade102

bump. 

I'm interested to know as well.

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Omarpool

He's one of my favorite characters and I think he needs to be used more. It also sucks that he loses most of his matches. With his abilities he should be one of the best fighters in the MU but of course he has to lose because he's the bad guy. Marvels been using him more and showing what a bada$$ he can be so that's good.I'd recommend reading up on him.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

I'd reccomend him.  He had a cool 4-issue run that started last year.  I picked up all of them and enjoyed them.  I think he should really have the spotlight turned on him soon, it's like he's primed to have some really interesting things happen.

In that 4-issue arc you actually find out a tragic flaw to the character.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I really like his solos. When he shows up in some other books it's often to get his butt kicked. He needs to become a bit more of an anti-hero or even an anti-villain to get more respect.
MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#5  Edited By MatKrenz

Taskmaster is AWESOME.His first mini-series back in 2002 was really cool and I got that in back issues since Marvel hasn't collected it in trades but the new mini will be collected.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@.o0Johnny0o. said:
" I'd reccomend him.  He had a cool 4-issue run that started last year.  I picked up all of them and enjoyed them.  I think he should really have the spotlight turned on him soon, it's like he's primed to have some really interesting things happen.  In that 4-issue arc you actually find out a tragic flaw to the character. "
this