• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by maxgunn58 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he a real hero saving a city?

Every Day?

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course. It would be silly to think otherwise.

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he is. Lex Luthor is just trying to convince the world he isn't though...

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15890 posts) - - Show Bio

of course, i'm superman

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Superman is real... Yes we will see him one way or another in our life times...

NO................... Of course Superman isnt real, if you think Superman is real then you need to get your head examend.

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post the "imagination" meme.

#9 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to sarcastically assure the OP that yes, Superman is indeed real, but it looks like everyone else has that covered... so I'll bring up the elephant in the room; are you suffering from any mental disorders that may impair your ability to separate fiction from reality?

#10 Posted by Le_Piaf (180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I was going to sarcastically assure the OP that yes, Superman is indeed real, but it looks like everyone else has that covered... so I'll bring up the elephant in the room; are you suffering from any mental disorders that may impair your ability to separate fiction from reality?

He is just trolling...even retarded people are not this slow.

#11 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

. . .

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't think so
#13 Posted by Referee (5589 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxgunn58: Welcome to the Vine!

#14 Posted by SirMethos (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor's greatest trick, was convincing us that he's just a fictional character. :P

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (35980 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

of course, i'm superman

Quiet. We all know you're really the Hulk.

#16 Posted by inferiorego (20577 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Spartacus!

Sorry

Wrong thread.

Staff
#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

Last comment.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15890 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

of course, i'm superman

Quiet. We all know you're really the Hulk.

damn it , he is on too me...UGHHH.....HULK SMASH!!!!

#19 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102 said:

Of course he is. Lex Luthor is just trying to convince the world he isn't though...

@YoggSaron said:

Of course. It would be silly to think otherwise.

this ^

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure he is.

#22 Posted by CrimsonCake (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

He CAN be, he can be...

#23 Posted by coolguyr99 (3018 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes all you have to do is believe.

#24 Posted by mfundo (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

*insert the sound of a cricket here*

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I saw him the other day.

IN MY COMIC BOOK.

"Be water my friend"

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes Superman is real... Yes we will see him one way or another in our life times...

NO................... Of course Superman isnt real, if you think Superman is real then you need to get your head examend.

Same could be said for believing in god.

#27 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

F*** No!!

#28 Posted by Swagger462 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest trick the Superman ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

#29 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Swagger462: that was the devil.....

#30 Posted by Swagger462 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Really?!

#31 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Swagger462: Keyser Soze! it was Keyszer Soze!

#32 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Not really because God is known to be our creator.

Superman is known to be fictional.

#33 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a real character.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good one.

#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he is at least that's what the tiny man who lives in my ear keeps telling me

#35 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

The say those that dont believe in God, will go to hell, to the great white thrown of judgement, to the lake of fire... if you die and you were in hell, a bunch of demons would point and laugh at you telling you that you had a choice and you were stupid enough to not believe in a creator... God will punish any of those who believe not...

#36 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I will pray for you guys.

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Basically according to most of the Christian zealotry I've heard God is more of a tyrannical dictator than benevolent leader. I mean the whole worship me or be tortured is kind of a staple for Tyrants

#38 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Well even in fictional world as far as God and Superman go.

Superman was powerful yes, but he was still a man, a superhuman being from another planet.... Superman is not known for what God is known for.

Superman was known to be a savior for Earth in the movies yes, but he didnt create the universe, planets, Earth, Humans, animals, heaven, hell, Angels...etc...etc...etc and everything else..... I'd imagine Supermans just a baby ant compared to God.

#39 Posted by Xanni15 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

He exists inside all of us.

#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: I don't know why people are even bringing god into this. And aside from that if god was really as great as religious people claim he wouldn't require you to worship him because part of being a perfect being would mean he was above the need for ego stroking and we wouldn't be so petty as to torture people for eternity for not inflating his ego.

#41 Posted by ssejllenrad (12778 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Aha! So that means I can create a religion for Superman! You anti-Kalelites should stop telling me what not to believe. There is no proof Superman doesn't exist! You doubters don't really KNOW Superman doesn't exist. You only BELIEVE he doesn't exist! Now that's a leap of faith! And you contradict yourself! So yeah Superman is real and no anti-Kalelites can make me believe otherwise! Burden of proof my *ss!

#42 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: The International Church of Howard the Duck is always recruiting, it doesn't actually require you to believe or do anything really and no donations because being cheap is on of the defining traits of the great duck.

#43 Posted by ssejllenrad (12778 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I don't like that church. Your fanatics started the duckface phenomenon. Nyehehe!

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: No the duck face was started by the evil Dr. Bong to discredit our lord because Dr. Bong is a douche

#45 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Aha! So that means I can create a religion for Superman! You anti-Kalelites should stop telling me what not to believe. There is no proof Superman doesn't exist! You doubters don't really KNOW Superman doesn't exist. You only BELIEVE he doesn't exist! Now that's a leap of faith! And you contradict yourself! So yeah Superman is real and no anti-Kalelites can make me believe otherwise! Burden of proof my *ss!

#46 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@TERMINATORXX: I don't know why people are even bringing god into this. And aside from that if god was really as great as religious people claim he wouldn't require you to worship him because part of being a perfect being would mean he was above the need for ego stroking and we wouldn't be so petty as to torture people for eternity for not inflating his ego.

This guy brought God into this convo, let me pull up his quote.

@TERMINATORXX said:

See... He replied to a comment of mine with a God statement, he obviously wanted to get something started and I agree it was stupid for him to bring God up in the first place.

#47 Posted by ssejllenrad (12778 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: So you're attributing all bad things to one Dr. Bong? Typical Howardite rhetoric. Tsk. Tsk. Now answer me this... Howard the Duck can't prevent such evils? Ha! Quack-fu ain't equal to omnipotence after all.

#48 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

How is God known to be our creator?

You cant prove he exists you can only believe he does,just as any could say the same for any other mythical being,hell even Superman.

@Chronus said:

He's a real character.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good one.

I try :)

@ssejllenrad said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Lol

#49 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joshmightbe said:

This guy brought God into this convo, let me pull up his quote.

@TERMINATORXX said:

See... He replied to a comment of mine with a God statement, he obviously wanted to get something started and I agree it was stupid for him to bring God up in the first place.

I didn't bring god into it,I brought the aspect of belief up,I could of just as easily picked other gods and deities.

#50 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

How is God known to be our creator?

You cant prove he exists you can only believe he does,just as any could say the same for any other mythical being,hell even Superman.

@Chronus said:

He's a real character.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good one.

I try :)

@ssejllenrad said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Lol

God is known to be the creator rather you chose to believe it or not.... The proof is why you're alive... I have felt it in me that their is a God and if you havent felt it in you then thats because you obviously have no faith...

Again it was retarded for you to bring God up in the first place..... Just because I made a statement about Superman not being real... What does that have to do with God? You're obviously trolling...