• 65 results
#51 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

If we all turn to the lord.

#52 Posted by Pyrogram (35110 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

I said I WASN'T a tambourine shaking, bare-foot tree-hugger that stuffs flowers into the rifles of police and soldiers...

You think I'm not into that?

You're the best :D lol!

#53 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an honest question. Do you believe peace is something that can be achieved by humans?

Or are there too many conflicting obstacles?

What do you feel is the biggest obstacle amongst people coming together? Ethnicity? Religion? Politics? Avarice?

Peace is impossible. Ignorance is the biggest obstacle.

#54 Posted by frozenedge (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly? I do think peace is possible it's just something everybody has to want to achieve together and not try and do on their own. On point of what's the biggest obstacle in the way, pretty much everything listed and more

#55 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#56 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Just sanctuary within chaos.

#57 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anybody's mentioned it, but is free will possibly the biggest obstacle? Would the removal of free will via mind control or possibly a restructuring of civilization allow for such a thing? Would this removal be considered peace (from our view point)?

#58 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say no, but on the otherhand what are we all doing to try and achieve peace. It starts with one person at a time setting an example.

#59 Posted by Black_Arrow (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think that total peace can be make. But Peace between humanity can exist for a period of time. If there is an alien invasion and they will kill all humans then all the countries will unite to try to win.

#60 Posted by XLR87T3 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get back to this topic.

#61 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17576 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope... Humans are Greedy, Violent and Rotten Lifeforms...

#63 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

Until we evolve, I would say it's pretty unlikely.

#64 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing is impossible, though it is incredibly improbable with us in charge.

#65 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Peace requires inner-peace and there will always be people without that.

#66 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

I said I WASN'T a tambourine shaking, bare-foot tree-hugger that stuffs flowers into the rifles of police and soldiers...

You think I'm not into that?

I am trying to picture what the opposite of a tambourine shaking, bare-foot tree hugger that stuffs flowers into the rifles of police and soldiers looks like. Maybe a lumberjack with a handful of lawn-pesticides and a cow-bell?