#1  Edited By jhazzroucher
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Inverno

Well, we will be having AC 3 by the end of the month, and the hero is half-mohawk so yeah :P

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xanni15

Pretty sure it was just a play on words. I'm not sure how official any of this is.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Xanni15 said:

Pretty sure it was just a play on words. I'm not sure how official any of this is.

i see. i like the idea though. : )

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xanni15

@jhazzroucher said:

@Xanni15 said:

Me too, plus Storm looks awesome with her mohawk.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Xanni15 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Xanni15 said:

indeed! : )

No Caption Provided
X-Force
X-Force
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@jhazzroucher said:

@Xanni15 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Xanni15 said:

indeed! : )

No Caption Provided
X-Force
X-Force

Knew where this was going haha

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher:

When Storm cuts off her hair I or another Storm fan will be posting scans in her official discussion thread, If I find a preview I will notify you there. As for this being Mohawk month her mohawk costume was introduced at NYC comicon as a usable outfit so that could be part of it

http://www.marvelheroes.net/community/marvel-heroes-news/new-costumes-for-wolverine-and-storm-revealed-jean-grey-costume-next

She won't be cutting her hair this month though, too many covers show her with her hair as is, I'm guessing late November or early December will be when she will.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991: @jhazzroucher:

Where is this from guys? I thought Ultimate X-Men at first but I don't remember Psylocke having four arms haha

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jhazzroucher

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Where is this from guys? I thought Ultimate X-Men at first but I don't remember Psylocke having four arms haha

Uncanny X-Force #1. That's Spiral, not Psylocke . Psylocke is on Spiral's left side.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Uncanny X-Force #1. That's Spiral, not Psylocke . Psylocke is on Spiral's left side.

Yes the team will be led by Psylocke and will include, Storm, Puck, Spiral and a Lady Fantomex.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yes the team will be led by Psylocke and will include, Storm, Puck, Spiral and a Lady Fantomex.

Oh. So this hasn't happened yet.

What happened to AOA Nightcrawler ? :O

I kind of stopped reading X-Men after the whole Dark Angel Saga.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood1991

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Not sure, I stopped reading X-Force too. It was well written, but I don't really like the whole kill squad thing and the alt universe Kurt just p!ssed me off.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Not sure, I stopped reading X-Force too. It was well written, but I don't really like the whole kill squad thing and the alt universe Kurt just p!ssed me off.

Cheers to that buddy. The only thing worse than bringing a character back from the dead after a short period of time, is bringing in his alternate counterpart and replacing him with that person. His whole appearance was a slap in the face.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blood1991

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

Cheers to that buddy. The only thing worse than bringing a character back from the dead after a short period of time, is bringing in his alternate counterpart and replacing him with that person. His whole appearance was a slap in the face.

Exactly. Nightcrawler is one of my favorite X-Men and AOA Nightcrawler is a pale imitation. It just p!ssed on his character and his death.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

Exactly. Nightcrawler is one of my favorite X-Men and AOA Nightcrawler is a pale imitation. It just p!ssed on his character and his death.

haha We complain a lot... or at least I do. I just noticed that the last time we conversed it was about Resident Evil being somewhat bad and then the time before that I think it was about the poor characterization in The Walking Dead. :P lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blood1991

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

haha We complain a lot... or at least I do. I just noticed that the last time we conversed it was about Resident Evil being somewhat bad and then the time before that I think it was about the poor characterization in The Walking Dead. :P lol

I'm just offering constructive criticism through b!tching, ok I'm complaining lol, plus we go completely off topic 9/10 times.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

I'm just offering constructive criticism through b!tching, ok I'm complaining lol, plus we go completely off topic 9/10 times.

Yeah.. that can't be good. I almost forgot we were talking about mohawks.

KANSAS!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blood1991

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

KANSAS!

Lol this is what happens when your put your safeword online. Whenever I go off topic someone say Kansas to bring me back on track lol. Otherwise the word means a place or something incredibly weird is happening to me that this forum is far to friendly to hear about.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

KANSAS!

Lol this is what happens when your put your safeword online. Whenever I go off topic someone say Kansas to bring me back on track lol. Otherwise the word means a place or something incredibly weird is happening to me that this forum is far to friendly to hear about.

Will do man. I just hope no one asks because that's a pretty strange origin for that word. lol

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By minigunman123

Personally I think mohawks look ridiculous :\

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers