Is Naruto Really Ending?

• 64 results
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

As for the thread, I stopped watching/reading Naruto a while ago, so I can't say I'll miss it.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@maddpanda531 said:

@the_stegman said:

I don't want it to. It has more potential than even One Piece with its world building. How about have another time skip? Show other lands and villages, new characters other than the Leaf ninjas (like Legend of Korra does). The series has so much potential, but only focuses on two or three characters.

I was just thinking this today, how cool it would be if it had a Korra-esque generation skip.

Exactly. How about having Konohamaru going on adventures? Or maybe Naruto's kid can be a travelling ninja like Jiraiya was. Something, don't just end it with 95% of the world left unexplored.

I'd love that! It's just such an interesting world with so much potential that it shouldn't just be left as it is.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

now. I would get banned if I say something... so ill pretend I didn't read that

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56 the_stegman  Moderator

I don't understand why people get so negative about things they don't like. If you don't like it, cool, but to hope for it to end is ridiculous. Don't like it, don't watch it, other people DO like it. I don't like Twilight, but I'm not wishing for its destruction.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By 106me

You know, I guess I'm just going to have to be that guy and admit that Naruto CURRENTLY sucks. The dialogue is god-awful, the plot makes no sense, and there are so many contradictions now, it's just not what it used to be. Before, it was about skilled ninjas being around the mid tier (at most, for Jonin) fighting with their intellect, not freakin' kamehameha rip-offs and inconsistently overpowered ninja-wizards. The series is just turning into a rushed, underdeveloped soap opera with an out-of-ideas writer.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't understand why people get so negative about things they don't like. If you don't like it, cool, but to hope for it to end is ridiculous. Don't like it, don't watch it, other people DO like it. I don't like Twilight, but I'm not wishing for its destruction.

Why doth you not let the hatred flow through you?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@superlightning123:

1) I was mostly joking with my statement. No need to get your pannies in a bunch.

2) Why even bring up DBZ in a thread that has nothing to do with it? This is a NARUTO thread, not a DBZ one.

Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

I know. but dbz is awesome. so im trying to get people to be a bit happier

Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@dccomicsrule2011:

I loved DB and DBZ but for me it all peaked during the Cell Saga. Ever since then it's been living off of hype to get by. GT was atrocious, and I'm really feeling too jaded to give the bunny movie a chance. Seriously, supersaiyan god? You can tell by the appearance that they have officially ran out of ideas for the transformations.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Yeah, in your opinion. Some people might not appreciate it as much as you do. And why are you even bringing it up when it's not even relevant to the topic of the thread?

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, though. This. Just let us enjoy the things we enjoy. It's not like it's hurting anyone.