• 58 results
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#51  Edited By Deadcool

Indeed, we born free but fear is the one thing that would never let us to be truly free... 
That is the main point in V for Vedetta. 

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Caligula

Of course, most people are governed by fear. Fear of being arrested, Fear of Disapproval, Fear of Failure, Fear of Embarrassment, Fear of Death and most importantly the Fear of the Unknown.

Fear governs the average persons life, hence the reason prisons and laws work, it's because men are cowards. Fear of Death and the Unknown is responsible for the creation of religion. Fear is the creator behind almost everything.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Magian
@Primmaster64 said:
@ComicMan24 said:
Don't want to get married or have kids :P
Liar
I am not :P
CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By CATPANEXE

My life hasn't and definatly isn't no. I own a variety of motivations, I'd like to think most others do as well.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#55  Edited By SC  Moderator

Somewhat to relative degrees, but it depends how one interprets fear and its rather broad and its not something that is mutually exclusive in itself nor can it not be negated or overwhelmed by other factors to such a degree its effectively diminished. There are other things that are similar and analogous that affect people to varying degrees. Myself for example. My life is governed by Awe, Shame and Torment. 

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By TypingKira
@SC said:
Somewhat to relative degrees, but it depends how one interprets fear and its rather broad and its not something that is mutually exclusive in itself nor can it not be negated or overwhelmed by other factors to such a degree its effectively diminished. There are other things that are similar and analogous that affect people to varying degrees. Myself for example. My life is governed by Awe, Shame and Torment. 
Very eloquently put, my friend.  

I'm not governed by fear, per se, although I am governed by my five year old sister, and some could argue that she is in fact one avatar of fear. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#57  Edited By SC  Moderator
@TypingKira said:
 although I am governed by my five year old sister, and some could argue that she is in fact one avatar of fear. 

LOL, I hear you! (drawing parallels with my sister 0_0)
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By TypingKira
@SC said:
@TypingKira said:
 although I am governed by my five year old sister, and some could argue that she is in fact one avatar of fear. 
 LOL, I hear you! (drawing parallels with my sister 0_0)
All children are actually radiators of fear until roughly age 13, when they start to radiate angst and indifference. Until then, you will constantly live in fear of them. Except for age 10 -- ten is a freakin' great age for a kid.