• 114 results
#51 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

I would find her a lot more attractive if she would just freakin smile once in a while. 
But, instead, she seems to have that same half-bored half-stoned expression in every picture and movie.

#52 Posted by one_upper (1062 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

I would find her a lot more attractive if she would just freakin smile once in a while. But, instead, she seems to have that same half-bored half-stoned expression in every picture and movie.

Very true

#53 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

aww, she's attractive and very fortunate! its her twilight background that people are finding unattractive.

#54 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's SO beautiful!! In fact, I think she's a goddess!! I would kill to be with her.

#55 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

I'd hit it.

I find her attractive.

#56 Posted by one_upper (1062 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Whoa slow down buddy.

#57 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

She in not bad. More like average and I agree with this

@(((Prodigy))) said:

I would find her a lot more attractive if she would just freakin smile once in a while. But, instead, she seems to have that same half-bored half-stoned expression in every picture and movie.
#58 Posted by Earthfall (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, not really. She's okay.. like a solid 6 at a push...

#59 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

Pretty much this. She certainly isn't unattractive but she definitely isn't the type i'd go for. As i'm sure i'm not the type she'd go for either :P

#60 Posted by Clue_ (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it matter what I think...?

#61 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

She's beautiful, but her looks being what is it, (Looking "bored-braindead".) not everybody will like it. Definitely hollywood homely.

#62 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't go as far as to say beautiful but she does look good.

#63 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

She's okay looking, Id be more interested in Ashley Greene.

#64 Posted by SithLantern93 (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I change my opinion. I think she looks very pretty.

#65 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

Shes OK.

#66 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

She might look beautiful or whatever at some point in her life but none of these pictures or anything else I've seen with her would suggest as much, so I voted No.

#67 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks like she used to do drugs and the effects kind of messed up her face but not that she's clean she's trying to get her groove back and she almost looks decent now.

#68 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. I can't decide whether my standards are low, or y'all's are too high.

#69 Edited by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp
pfft 98% of the people who said they were not into her would go for her if she gave them a hint of a chance :p
#70 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bestostero said:

aww, she's attractive and very fortunate! its her twilight background that people are finding unattractive.

Yip, it's weird how that can attach stigma to a person 
#71 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp: pfft 98% of the people who said they were not into her would go for her if she gave them a hint of a chance :p

Ditto.

@spiderbat87 said:

@Bestostero said:

Yip, it's weird how that can attach stigma to a person

Yeah, I know...

#72 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

She looks like she used to do drugs and the effects kind of messed up her face but not that she's clean she's trying to get her groove back and she almost looks decent now.

jeez seriously?

#73 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I can name several female celebrities that look better.

In other words, no. She's not beautiful.

#74 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

You can make anyone look beautiful, cute, pretty, hot etc. Its all in the presentation.

Absolutely this. That being said I think she is extremely beautiful if we're talking about looks only. Personality wise she's cute in an extremely non-threatening and kind of bland way.

#75 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the best way to put it is I would go to ridiculous lengths to sleep with her and probably wouldn't call her in the morning.

#76 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks is one thing.... Personality is another.

#77 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

she has tremendous ears and always looks sickly...sadly id hit it :(

#78 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

she pretty! i would date her.

#79 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she has beauty.

#80 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

She's hot! Some people may say she ain't beautiful for them. I respect that. But people saying she's ugly are just blind. It's that Twilight ugliness that blinds us all.

#81 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

not bad but Ashey Green is better looking in my opinion

#82 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really find her attractive

#83 Posted by Voorhees100 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know what? Yeah, she is, I'll say it! And people keep saying she should smile, I kinda like that she doesn't.

#84 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11030 posts) - - Show Bio

a good 8

#85 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@___prodigy___ said:

I would find her a lot more attractive if she would just freakin smile once in a while.

But, instead, she seems to have that same half-bored half-stoned expression in every picture and movie.

Well said. I find her disposition very off-putting (though I realize she might be different in real life).

#86 Posted by mikethekiller (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

She's attractive.

#87 Posted by Inverno (13219 posts) - - Show Bio

She isn't as ugly like many claim she is. She is pretty, not stunning.

#88 Posted by Bruxae (13831 posts) - - Show Bio

She is very beautiful and its incredibly shallow to say otherwise, if you think shes more beautiful then others is a different question.

#89 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

No.She can't possibly attract me.

#90 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio

Beauty belongs to the eyes of the beholder.

#91 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

she has tremendous ears and always looks sickly...sadly id hit it :(

#92 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's attractive in their own unique way. I think on the outside she's beautiful but as for the inside she seems very bland. Though I don't personally know her so I guess I don't have the right to judge.

#93 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

She constantly looks like she's high, and on the toilet. It's not that she's not pretty. She's just a gross person.

#94 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh.

#95 Posted by laflux (15885 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's attractive in their own unique way. I think on the outside she's beautiful but as for the inside she seems very bland. Though I don't personally know her so I guess I don't have the right to judge.

This

I miss classic Vance.......

#96 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

She's cute

#97 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@vance_astro said:

I miss classic Vance.......

I feel like Thor how everyone thinks my classic version was better.

#98 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

She is okay I suppose.I presume this is about her looks and not for personality or this thread would be talking about something non existent

#99 Edited by etragedy (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

She has nearly perfectly symmetrical facial features which is something humans find attractive, which may account for why many say that she's beautiful. However, there are many, many, many celebrities (and non-celebrities) that I would say are more physically beautiful than K.S.

(Oh, and I agree, the Phoenix fan art is disturbing...)

#100 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio