• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by russellmania77 (14969 posts) - - Show Bio

??

#2 Posted by JetiiMitra (8497 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely.

#3 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

If it puts outs...why not?

Soft and Wet

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones

#4 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21846 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#5 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Gengar

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all... i can love you too.

#7 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you get raped by an incubus again??

It isn't love, dawg. It's just lust.

#8 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

No...Demi Moore loved a ghost.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (14969 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Racob7 (5540 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

No...Demi Moore loved a ghost.

In that case it was wrong, that movie sucked and she end dating Ashton Kutcher and then going bananas.

#12 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. But there's nothing wrong with loving a Geist! <3

Sincerely,

#13 Posted by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghosts only love boo berries! =O

#14 Edited by JwwProd (9145 posts) - - Show Bio

No.................

#15 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghosts only love boo berries! =O

Dammit those are MY BERRIES >:O

On topic, why not? Love is love I guess :P

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista said:

Ghosts only love boo berries! =O

Dammit those are MY BERRIES >:O

On topic, why not? Love is love I guess :P

Oh noes! =O A love triangle between the berries! 0.0 This is why Casper shouldn't sneak into other people's houses!

#18 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Don't even get me started on Casper! Ever since Boo started the trend, all these dead folk are always trying to snatch my berries. I could never love a ghost! They're thieves :O

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Ooh! I sees what you did! XD Took me a second with your username. =D Wait does this mean...Are you a ghost too? =O I thought I heard a Welsh accent singing to 36 Crazyfists but I didn't see anybody! =O Only saw a paper airplane being thrown. 0.0 Must of been a crazy concert! Darn those ghosts. They always after me Lucky Charms. 0.0

#20 Edited by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hehehe! Oh no, my secret is out, don't tell anyone I'm a ghoooooooost! :O Especially not that Bill Murray, he'll tell the other Ghostbusters, and then I'll be DOOMED O_O

Moderator Online
#22 Edited by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista: Hehehe! Oh no, my secret is out, don't tell anyone I'm a ghoooooooost! :O Especially not that Bill Murray, he'll tell the other Ghostbusters, and then I'll be DOOMED O_O

Ah snap! D= You gotta come hide in Florida then! 0.0 We'll sail away to Monkey Island and become one with the animals! 0.0 Although, I'd have to put a white sheet on top of you so I can sees you. =O

#23 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

A ghost of who?

#24 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista: Hehehe! Oh no, my secret is out, don't tell anyone I'm a ghoooooooost! :O Especially not that Bill Murray, he'll tell the other Ghostbusters, and then I'll be DOOMED O_O

Ah snap! D= You gotta come hide in Florida then! 0.0 We'll sail away to Monkey Island and become one with the animals! 0.0 Although, I'd have to put a white sheet on top of you so I can sees you. =O

lol I've been reading this entire conversation and it's so fun XD

Hey BumpyBoo,how can you type? Do you possess the computer? 0.o

Also,you're in Florida,Samimista?

*High Five

#25 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Imagine two chopsticks, hovering over a keyboard, hitting the keys as though guided by some unseen hand.

That's not how I do it, but still, cool to imagine! :D A good ghost girl never reveals her methods O_O

Moderator Online
#26 Posted by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista: Hehehe! Oh no, my secret is out, don't tell anyone I'm a ghoooooooost! :O Especially not that Bill Murray, he'll tell the other Ghostbusters, and then I'll be DOOMED O_O

Ah snap! D= You gotta come hide in Florida then! 0.0 We'll sail away to Monkey Island and become one with the animals! 0.0 Although, I'd have to put a white sheet on top of you so I can sees you. =O

lol I've been reading this entire conversation and it's so fun XD

Hey BumpyBoo,how can you type? Do you possess the computer? 0.o

Also,you're in Florida,Samimista?

*High Five

Whoa! 0.0 I didn't even realize that! =O Perhaps BumpyBoo is a ghost who's trapped on the internet? Maybe she was like an Artificial Intelligence like Cortana. 0.0 Oh my gosh! I'm friends with someone who could be an actual meme! =O The Most Interesting Woman In The World! =D

Ah! You're from FL too? =O *high paws* Been living here for twelve years I believe. The Sunshine State! Even though it has been getting colder lately. 0.0

#27 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Imagine two chopsticks, hovering over a keyboard, hitting the keys as though guided by some unseen hand.

That's not how I do it, but still, cool to imagine! :D A good ghost girl never reveals her methods O_O

lol someone had chinese food recently XD

Fair enough,but I WILL find out some way or another!

@cameron83 said:

@samimista said:

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista: Hehehe! Oh no, my secret is out, don't tell anyone I'm a ghoooooooost! :O Especially not that Bill Murray, he'll tell the other Ghostbusters, and then I'll be DOOMED O_O

Ah snap! D= You gotta come hide in Florida then! 0.0 We'll sail away to Monkey Island and become one with the animals! 0.0 Although, I'd have to put a white sheet on top of you so I can sees you. =O

lol I've been reading this entire conversation and it's so fun XD

Hey BumpyBoo,how can you type? Do you possess the computer? 0.o

Also,you're in Florida,Samimista?

*High Five

Whoa! 0.0 I didn't even realize that! =O Perhaps BumpyBoo is a ghost who's trapped on the internet? Maybe she was like an Artificial Intelligence like Cortana. 0.0 Oh my gosh! I'm friends with someone who could be an actual meme! =O The Most Interesting Woman In The World! =D

Ah! You're from FL too? =O *high paws* Been living here for twelve years I believe. The Sunshine State! Even though it has been getting colder lately. 0.0

Indeed she is! It would be so cool if BumpyBoo was Cortana....perhaps she's the inspiration for the character! :)

Agreed,it is getting kind of cold around here.

#28 Edited by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: @cameron83: I must free BumpyBoo! =O I will smash my laptop screen with a hammer so her spirit can be free! 0.0

I think on my side it's been starting to get cold the past week? It does warm up a bit in the afternoon but mornings and night are the worst with the cold. Been keeping the temperature high inside so my hedgehog doesn't go into hibernation. =O

#29 Posted by Wolverine08 (41069 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Hehe, I've always had chinese food recently >:P

I'll never tell!!! NEVER!! Do your worst!

Moderator Online
#31 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hooray! Then I can haunt you finally be free to roam! ^__^

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: @cameron83: I must free BumpyBoo! =O I will smash my laptop screen with a hammer so her spirit can be free! 0.0

I think on my side it's been starting to get cold the past week? It does warm up a bit in the afternoon but mornings and night are the worst with the cold. Been keeping the temperature high inside so my hedgehog doesn't go into hibernation. =O

LMFAO

I know right? Nights are always chilly.....although sometimes I kind of like it,but not for too long.

...you have a hedgehog? That is so awesome. Does he wear sneakers (can he teleport)?

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Hehe, I've always had chinese food recently >:P

I'll never tell!!! NEVER!! Do your worst!

Lucky XP

Very well then,prepare for the worst!!!!


......Does anyone have the number for Ghostbusters?

#33 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Not lucky enough for me to mean takeout unfortunately, it's all homemade and takes effort and junk :P

Noooo! Experts in the art of banishing ghosts! My only weakness!!

Moderator Online
#34 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Not lucky enough for me to mean takeout unfortunately, it's all homemade and takes effort and junk :P

Noooo! Experts in the art of banishing ghosts! My only weakness!!

I'm pretty sure it tastes awesome...although I don't have Ghost tastebuds (unfortunately).

lol don't worry,I'm not calling them. I'm pretty sure that they're out of work anyway :p

#35 Edited by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Ghost tastebuds? Are you saying we don't taste the same way you do? That's racist! **gasp* You're a....you're a ghostist :O

Moderator Online
#36 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Wat

#37 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Ghost tastebuds? Are you saying we don't taste the same way you do? That's racist! **gasp* You're a....you're a ghostist :O

What? Me? Never!!

It's just that...with the ectoplasm and all......wait,is that a stereotype? O.O

#38 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if you're doing it wrong.

Online
#39 Posted by MisterAnderson (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo:

I won't hear any of this antiphantasmic rhetoric!

#40 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Next I suppose you'll be asking if I can float through walls and if I have "unfinished business". Damn breathers! >:O I don't blame you, I blame the phantom-phobic culture you were raised in :P Most of you fleshies don't know any better.

Moderator Online
#41 Posted by Dabee (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it.

#42 Edited by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#43 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Next I suppose you'll be asking if I can float through walls and if I have "unfinished business". Damn breathers! >:O I don't blame you, I blame the phantom-phobic culture you were raised in :P Most of you fleshies don't know any better.

Wait....you can't phase?

What about haunting and such?

Damn society! It's their fault with all of those Ghost exploitation that they try to profit from in their horror movies and perpetuate stereotypes about ghosts that feed off of ignorance (although I don't think that the ignorance is the fault of the person,just that they haven't been very exposed to Ghosts).

#44 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Duhr! I juuuust realized BumpyBoo's username's meaning. I'm not a ditz.

#45 Edited by MisterAnderson (514 posts) - - Show Bio

My spectral girlfriend and I are going to the graveyard to make fun of the necrophiliacs. Don't wait up, meatbags.

#46 Posted by BumpyBoo (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Well yes I can phase, but you shouldn't just assume I can. My great grandad GrampyBoo couldn't phase, you know. We ghosts are complex, and unique :) He was more into possessions. I'm more of a hauntings with disembodied voices and demonic glows from supposedly nonthreatening objects kind of gal. Keeping it old school.

Very true.I tried exposing myself to more humans but it always gets me in trouble :O

Moderator Online
#47 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else remember Mister Bumpy?

#48 Posted by MisterAnderson (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart:

My ex-wife threw Mr. Bumpy out after the batteries died. Oh, wait... this refers to something else, doesn't it? ~blushes~

#49 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Meant to say Not if you do it right.

Online
#50 Edited by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@cameron83: Well yes I can phase, but you shouldn't just assume I can. My great grandad GrampyBoo couldn't phase, you know. We ghosts are complex, and unique :) He was more into possessions. I'm more of a hauntings with disembodied voices and demonic glows from supposedly nonthreatening objects kind of gal. Keeping it old school.

Very true.I tried exposing myself to more humans but it always gets me in trouble :O

The discrimination that ghouls face in this society is sickening. Such as the way they are also portrayed on the Bio channel.

Also,thanks for the enlightenment :)