• 83 results
#1 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically a big kid much much bigger than his bully decides to finally retaliates after years of getting picked on and unleashes and azz whooping upon his much smaller bully. Is it wrong?

#2 Posted by Squares (6569 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't think it's wrong.

#3 Posted by Jayc1324 (12278 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. The kid deserves it and it will probably make him rethink the next time he decided to bully someone.

#4 Edited by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course not. Though adults should handle bullying cases, sometimes adults are d!cks about actually stopping bullies.

#5 Posted by wildvine (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be snide in the least, but the bigger kid is being bullied by a smaller one?

#6 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this scenario even realistic? Why would a smaller kid be bullying a bigger one? That's just illogical.

#7 Posted by Bruxae (13874 posts) - - Show Bio

Not wrong in my opinion. Assuming the other kid isn't alot younger.

#8 Posted by Jayc1324 (12278 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: I'd say its better to squash the bullying attitude out of them at a young age. Although "unleashing an azz whooping" as the op put it on a young one is a little harsh

#9 Posted by wildvine (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: I was thinking maybe verbal abuse? But pretty sure that would have the same solution. Or you could just ignore them. Maybe this is purely hypothetical? Really not sure...

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (42290 posts) - - Show Bio

He can fight back, but not inflict gratuitous injury.

#11 Posted by Bruxae (13874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: That's mostly what I was thinking about. If he is alot younger maybe not whoop his ass to bad, but I wouldn't blame anyone for smacking some fear into the kid.

#12 Posted by scorpion2501 (5842 posts) - - Show Bio

Bully him back! You are bigger, humilate him!
Make him apologise and then beat the crap out of him become bros fo life.

-Fin-

#13 Edited by scorpion2501 (5842 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall patent that.

#14 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:

It's okay for ANY kid (or adult for that matter) to not only defend themselves against a bully, but to completely humiliate and hopefully hospitalize them in the process.

Preferably in front of the bullies' family, friends, and/or his entire circle of influence simply to get the point across to them as well. This shows him AND them the folly of bullying the victim and discourages retaliation by them at a later date.

At least that's how I dealt with bullies back when I was in school...

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (17986 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a massive backhand would be enough to show the bully who's boss. But a full blown beating is a little dramatic.

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Nefarious (20365 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#18 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (2298 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, it isn't wrong, they could use verbal abuse or either just humiliate the living crap out of them or maybe annoy the living crap out of him or push him if he tries to hit you, but definitely not a full blown beating or anything that could seriously injure the bully.

#19 Edited by The_Tree (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's OK. If you're enough of a d### to bully somebody, then you only have yourself to blame when your victim decides to fight back and whoop your ass.

#20 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9280 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, kick his butt

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

#22 Posted by silent_bomber (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

Is this scenario even realistic? Why would a smaller kid be bullying a bigger one? That's just illogical.

Happens all the time

Hell one of my friends used to bully this kid who was like a foot taller than him 24/7, both verbally and physically, I spent a day telling this kid to stick up for himself, and later he actually punched my friend once in the arm, my friend then wailed on him whilst he just cowered there putting his hands up, I ended up having to step in and defend the guy, feeling responsible.

Why would the little kid pick on the bigger one? simple,

1. To feel better about himself at the expense of someone else.
  2. Make out they are tough.
  3. Pressurise them into doing something.
  4. Etc, Etc.
#23 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio
@wildvine said:

Not to be snide in the least, but the bigger kid is being bullied by a smaller one?

@jaken7 said:

This is most certainly a realistic scenario.

#24 Posted by sacredweapons (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

Well im going to be the one who disagrees. I think as a bigger person you have more of an obligation to hold back. Because i know no matter what you will get in trouble for fighting if your bigger. I made one of my child hood friends from just saying mean things back. And as far as i knew as people met people more they became nicer to eachother.

#25 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

Nope. Only if the big one started it; if the little one starts in, then it's self-defense. The big kid now has every right to fight back.

#26 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I guess I didn't even factor in the little-man complex. That could drive someone to do something idiotic like bully someone bigger than you.

#28 Edited by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: he could've clearly been a man and never let that happen because he was on a higher scale of a person hieght and weight

#30 Posted by Quickfingers26 (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always ok to defend yourself. The fact that the aggressor was smaller shouldn't factor in. It will be a life lesson for the bully. "You can't always do what you want without consequence."

However, due to the size difference, the big kid better have witnesses who have seen him being bullied or public opinion will assume that because of his size, he is in the wrong.

#31 Posted by The_Deathstroker (7642 posts) - - Show Bio

Slaughter them. Slaughter them all. Mercilessly and without compassion.

#32 Posted by Superguy1591 (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Dafug? Some of you guys are debating whether or not a big kid ought to beat a little kid who bullied him?

Sucks for the little sh*t, don't write checks your @$$ can't cash

#33 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like this thread could now be turned into an argument allowing men to hit women who abuse them( repeatedly).

Since the argument is usually "she's smaller, so you shouldn't hit her back. Men should never hit women under any circumstance."

#34 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7:

Not just that, but some big guys are just timid by nature. Sometimes, they end up snapping like in the video.

#35 Posted by SpitfirePanda (878 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was in elementary my school adopted a policy of telling kids that fighting back makes you just as bad as the person who is attacking you. That's what my teachers always used to tell me, anyway.

#36 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yeah. That Casey kid is my friggin' hero. He just walks off like a boss. Love it.

#37 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:

but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

No, because bullying has absolutely nothing to do with size. It is entirely based on psychological warfare and violence, both real and implied. The goal of the bully is to first mentally terrorize the victim with the threat of embarrassment/physical violence, and then to follow through on said threat if the victim doesn't capitulate to the bullies demands and/or simply to amuse himself and his friends. "Look at how I can scare the s**t outta this kid" type of crap. It's the classic "break someone down to build yourself up" type of scenario, and yes regardless of their size, stature, or combat experience, everyone on Earth has the right to defend themselves against an UNPROVOKED attack by one or more assailants.

Their size is irrelevant. Their political affiliation is irrelevant. How they worship and/or who their "daddy" is is also irrelevant. It's why my uncles would always warn my cousins and I while we were growing up with the axiom "Talk s**t, get hit"! For that reason, I was never a get in people's face and/or talk trash kind of guy. Still aren't, actually. But you'd better believe that if some guy wanted to interrupt my "minding my own business" method of going through my school day, and wouldn't respond positively to diplomacy; I would make it my mission in life to send that a$$hole to the Emergency Room.

Not for his sake, but so that his friends (who were sure to be watching nearby somewhere) would understand and tell everybody "Yo, don't f*** with this dude! He put *insert wannabe bada$$'s name here* in the ICU, dawg! He must be crazy or something'!"

I hate bullies. Always have. And I don't want to hear that they didn't get enough hugs as a kid or whatever bulls**t excuse people use to justify their behavior. You attack/intimidate someone you think you can beat, and you deserve what happens to you. Up to and including the graveyard, IMO...

#38 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Just because hes bigger doesnt mean the little guy wont kick his ass. And for all we know the snaller guy couldve been sitting there punching him

#39 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by sophia89 (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

not proud of it.But i beat kids bigger than me in size,and kids older than me.

believe it or not most big kids don't know how to fight,their size usually intimates others.

@russellmania77 said:

Basically a big kid much much bigger than his bully decides to finally retaliates after years of getting picked on and unleashes and azz whooping upon his much smaller bully. Is it wrong?

nope,if you can defend yourself then you should do it.

#41 Posted by KittyParker13 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: Happened to me as a kid. I didn't want to get in trouble so I just took the bullying even though I was bigger :/

#42 Edited by Emperor_Time (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would a smaller kid bully a bigger one? lol.

#43 Posted by Chibi_cute (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

Most Kids are illogical in the first place.. it happens all the time.

#44 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone has the right to fight back and defend themselves, regardless if they are big or not.

#45 Posted by Eisenfauste (8283 posts) - - Show Bio

Punch the snot out of his sinuses till you see blood. Continue punching till you see brain matter. The bully has been bested and the lesson taught.

#46 Posted by chaos911 (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: that bully was just plain stupid

#47 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10568 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@wildvine said:

@jaken7 said:

This is most certainly a realistic scenario.

God, I loathe that story. Can't believe it went viral

#48 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by chaos911 (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: true its just stupid. But this one was extra stupid bullying someone triple his size

#50 Edited by SmashBrawler (5734 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet said:

@russellmania77:

It's okay for ANY kid (or adult for that matter) to not only defend themselves against a bully, but to completely humiliate and hopefully hospitalize them in the process.

Preferably in front of the bullies' family, friends, and/or his entire circle of influence simply to get the point across to them as well. This shows him AND them the folly of bullying the victim and discourages retaliation by them at a later date.

At least that's how I dealt with bullies back when I was in school...

So, in other words, like Sonny Corleone? Awesome.