RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RANDOMM

I'm my own team...
And I'm creating my own teammate, because I'm writing my own story that I want to someday turn into some type of comic, but my art skills suck, so I'm resigned to just writing it out for the moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Sha said:
"Does it seem like everyone is on everyone's teams O_O"
You mean, No Free-Agents?
Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

pixelized said:
"and they're all blue teams"
there was a point were there was a hell of alot of reds
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By shanana
RANDOMM said:
"I'm my own team...
And I'm creating my own teammate, because I'm writing my own story that I want to someday turn into some type of comic, but my art skills suck, so I'm resigned to just writing it out for the moment."
i was going to create a team the consisted only of my self but then i created the KAS

TheDrifter said:
"Sha said:
You mean, No Free-Agents?"

Do you know any free agents?
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By pixelized
The Genesis Archer said:
"pixelized said:
"and they're all blue teams"
there was a point were there was a hell of alot of reds"
LIES
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was one point when there was only mobb deep and Ice :p

and there was ....nevermmind...you got it lolz

Avatar image for vanessa_summers
Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Vanessa Summers
People have multiple accounts.  They're blue, red, neutral....  SO they join the team they think fits that char's... motives.   So with that being said it does seem like everyone is on everyone else's team.  It's like this really weird cyclic thing that keeps going around and around and when the leader of a team leaves to start a new one, the members of the old team all join that new team, too.   I think it's all really based on who's your friend here.  I think that's where teams really form,  moreso than out of rpg necessity or any other type of storytelling.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pixelized
The Genesis Archer said:
"There was one point when there was only mobb deep and Ice :p

and there was ....nevermmind...you got it lolz"
nooooooooooooo...there were always more blues than reds. No red team has ever survived more than 2 weeks
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana
Vanessa Summers said:
"People have multiple accounts.  They're blue, red, neutral....  SO they join the team they think fits that char's... motives.   So with that being said it does seem like everyone is on everyone else's team.  It's like this really weird cyclic thing that keeps going around and around and when the leader of a team leaves to start a new one, the members of the old team all join that new team, too.   I think it's all really based on who's your friend here.  I think that's where teams really form,  moreso than out of rpg necessity or any other type of storytelling."
I thought i was the only ones to see that
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shaper
Sha said:

Not me. Only Ice.
Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vanessa Summers
Nah.  It's pretty obvious.   And I can speak from experience..  
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha said:
"Vanessa Summers said:
"People have multiple accounts.  They're blue, red, neutral....  SO they join the team they think fits that char's... motives.   So with that being said it does seem like everyone is on everyone else's team.  It's like this really weird cyclic thing that keeps going around and around and when the leader of a team leaves to start a new one, the members of the old team all join that new team, too.   I think it's all really based on who's your friend here.  I think that's where teams really form,  moreso than out of rpg necessity or any other type of storytelling."
I thought i was the only ones to see that"
i did it because  i wanted to experience  how other teams were,plus i wanted my writing to be noticed
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized
Shaper said:
"Sha said:

Not me. Only Ice."
Same...but not ice.
Obviously.
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Sha said:
"Vanessa Summers said:
I thought i was the only ones to see that"
im still searching for the problem here O_O why is this a problem??
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

-_- did i say it was a problem

it was an observation

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shaper
Sha said:
"-_- did i say it was a problem

it was an observation"
I just learned about that in Chemistry today, lol. Scientific method and all that.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shanana

LMFAO XDD

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pixelized
The Genesis Archer said:
i did it because  i wanted to experience  how other teams were,plus i wanted my writing to be noticed"
Well then learn how to write better biatch

i'm kidding
Vanessa Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vanessa Summers
I don't believe anyone mentioned there being a problem.  I simply answered Sha's question with my observations.   It's not up to me to sit and say what's right or wrong.  If it works for folks then fine. 
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shaper
Sha said:
"LMFAO XDD"

:)
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Sha said:
TheDrifter said:
"Sha said:
You mean, No Free-Agents?"

Do you know any free agents?"
Hedatary is free.....
Avatar image for new_world_alliance
New World Alliance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pixelized said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
i did it because  i wanted to experience  how other teams were,plus i wanted my writing to be noticed"
Well then learn how to write better biatch

i'm kidding
"
throws a brick a pix
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By G'bandit

<------------ Bladed Angels only :D

The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Batman!

The Justice Lords is a team for whoevers ready to step up.....we dont go out trying to stealing memebers. Some we ask, some ask us. For me its all about fun, we just lost The Green Lantern. So dont take anything personal.

We Want YOU!
We Want YOU!
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By G'bandit

Sorry Justice lords but The Mercenary Of Greatness!! Will never be in that team. I'm so deadly sometimes I intimidate myself in the mirror.

The Samoan backstabber's loyalty goes to the highest bidder, simple...

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kurrent
Sha said:
"Not to mention it seems that each, "Leader" is competing for new talent"
I guess I fall into the "Leader" category but I don't compete for anybody. I ask, if they say yes cool if not then that is cool too. 
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Batman!
G'bandit said:
" Sorry Justice lords but The Mercenary Of Greatness!! Will never be in that team. I'm so deadly sometimes I intimidate myself in the mirror.

The Samoan backstabber's loyalty goes to the highest bidder, simple... "

LMMFAO!!! Not a problem.....
LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LexiCat

I don't think it's right for anyone to try and recruit.   If people want to join a team, they will.   It shouldn't be up to anyone but the individual as to what team to join.  Joining just because so and so is on a team or simply to make someone happy by joining are sort of poor reasons.  You should choose to be on a team because it's something you believe in or it's a group you want to have fun with or even explore rpg possibilities with.   It seems like all of a sudden, people just want to be where it's perceived 'cool' to be.  I've never understood that, but then again I've only ever been on 2 teams my whole time here on the 'Vine.   I joined because I believed in what they were here to do and I felt I could contribute.   Lately, I'm not so sure I contributed or made anything better for those teams. 

The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Batman!
LexiCat said:
"I don't think it's right for anyone to try and recruit.   If people want to join a team, they will.   It shouldn't be up to anyone but the individual as to what team to join.  Joining just because so and so is on a team or simply to make someone happy by joining are sort of poor reasons.  You should choose to be on a team because it's something you believe in or it's a group you want to have fun with or even explore rpg possibilities with.   It seems like all of a sudden, people just want to be where it's perceived 'cool' to be.  I've never understood that, but then again I've only ever been on 2 teams my whole time here on the 'Vine.   I joined because I believed in what they were here to do and I felt I could contribute.   Lately, I'm not so sure I contributed or made anything better for those teams. "

Um nice.....
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kurrent

I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I have helped out a lot of people on here as far as developing their characters. If I ask them to join a team that I am apart of it's because I see something about their writing or character that I personally  like and want to help them expand and reach their full potential. I never twist anyone's are to join up with teams I'm on I might joke with them for a little about joining but at the end of the day it is always their choice and their choice alone.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By G'bandit

So if THE BATMAN (The Justice Lords) and THE GOTHAM KNIGHT (Zero Squad)  would find each other in a building and there is only one gargoyle to squat in.. Who takes the gargoyle, and why? :P

The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Batman!
Kurrent said:
"I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I have helped out a lot of people on here as far as developing their characters. If I ask them to join a team that I am apart of it's because I see something about their writing or character that I personally  like and want to help them expand and reach their full potential. I never twist anyone's are to join up with teams I'm on I might joke with them for a little about joining but at the end of the day it is always their choice and their choice alone."

Touche'
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldmagic
LexiCat said:
"I don't think it's right for anyone to try and recruit.   If people want to join a team, they will.   It shouldn't be up to anyone but the individual as to what team to join.  Joining just because so and so is on a team or simply to make someone happy by joining are sort of poor reasons.  You should choose to be on a team because it's something you believe in or it's a group you want to have fun with or even explore rpg possibilities with.   It seems like all of a sudden, people just want to be where it's perceived 'cool' to be.  I've never understood that, but then again I've only ever been on 2 teams my whole time here on the 'Vine.   I joined because I believed in what they were here to do and I felt I could contribute.   Lately, I'm not so sure I contributed or made anything better for those teams. "
Wrong. People like it when they get recruited because it makes them feel important. but It also gives them a choice, they could either deny the offer or join. So weather they join to be 'cool' is there problem. 
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By lady_redhead
Kurrent said:
"I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I have helped out a lot of people on here as far as developing their characters. If I ask them to join a team that I am apart of it's because I see something about their writing or character that I personally  like and want to help them expand and reach their full potential. I never twist anyone's are to join up with teams I'm on I might joke with them for a little about joining but at the end of the day it is always their choice and their choice alone."
I totally agree with you Kurrent.

I think its fine to offer people a place in your team, some people dont know about a team and may be keen.. no one i know has FORCED a persn into a team and if your in a team and get another offer i have no problem with that either.

People are way to senstive around here lately.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kurrent
G'bandit said:
"So if THE BATMAN (The Justice Lords) and THE GOTHAM KNIGHT (Zero Squad)  would find each other in a building and there is only one gargoyle to squat in.. Who takes the gargoyle, and why? :P"
LMAO LMAO dude that is mad funny
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Batman!
G'bandit said:
"So if THE BATMAN (The Justice Lords) and THE GOTHAM KNIGHT (Zero Squad)  would find each other in a building and there is only one gargoyle to squat in.. Who takes the gargoyle, and why? :P"
The Batman always gets his spot!
The Batman always gets his spot!
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lady_redhead
oldmagic said:
"LexiCat said:
Wrong. People like it when they get recruited because it makes them feel important. but It also gives them a choice, they could either deny the offer or join. So weather they join to be 'cool' is there problem. "
agreed
LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LexiCat

I never accused anyone of recruitment in my post.  Not once did I point fingers at anyone.  So if you feel it's directed towards you,  I suppose thats a problem of a different matter.  I just said as far as recruitment went,  that I didn't see a point in it.    And as for being too sensitive?  Again,  if you feel like my comments were directed toward anyone in specific,  perhaps that's the pot calling the kettle black.   I was speaking of my experiences,  no one else's.   I was speaking of my observations.  No one else's.  And I was speaking on my experiences.  I cannot comment on anyone else's experiences.  

It all boils down to having fun here and let's be honest.  It's pretty hard to do that, lately.    The way the 'Vine seems to operate has changed in the short time I've been here and that isn't necessarily a change for the better.  Everyone has a different view on their teams,  how to run them,  how to handle joining or leaving.   So,  I'm going to just end my portion of this discussion with this post.  I don't feel like being in an argument.   It's not worth it.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Precise

I've looked through RPG's and posts from people in the team. There were two teams that i really liked.. one good, one evil.. and because i liked my character better when he's evil it was a simple choice. And i'm happy they accepted me!

I personally don't really care if people are in different teams, or join a team because friends are in it. If you feel 'comfortable' in a team, it will only improve your writing. Just like i'm still not sure about my writing, but Babs really helped me develop there (although i'm still quite new at it) :)

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lady_redhead
G'bandit said:
o_0 what?
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#46  Edited By No_Name_
oldmagic said:
"LexiCat said:
Wrong. People want to be recruited because it makes them feel important. but It also gives them a choice, they could either deny the offer or join. So weather they join to be 'cool' is there problem. "
I totally agree with oldmagic. People leave teams to develop their character's story's. Just because a team is important to a leader doesn't mean the team members will feel the same way, and I mean, yeah thats too bad, but its the truth. I think it's important to respect people who want to leave and try new things...and its alright to have multiple accounts as long as you use them :D I mean I have a few team members wo have accounts on my team that have them on other's as well. I think it's more important to come here to have fun than anything, and while I value my teammates and I really appreciate them; if they left tomorrow I would be a little sad; but I'm not a hater. lol
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Batman!
The Batman is always ready to stand alone, if the Justice Lords fall....
The Batman is always ready to stand alone, if the Justice Lords fall....
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Acer

Who cares what team your on or how many and the reasons just have fun.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#49  Edited By No_Name_
Precise said:
"

I've looked through RPG's and posts from people in the team. There were two teams that i really liked.. one good, one evil.. and because i liked my character better when he's evil it was a simple choice. And i'm happy they accepted me!

I personally don't really care if people are in different teams, or join a team because friends are in it. If you feel 'comfortable' in a team, it will only improve your writing. Just like i'm still not sure about my writing, but Babs really helped me develop there (although i'm still quite new at it) :)

"
Precise, you came to me with your talent, I was more than honored to accept. You are one of the most valuable assets to LAS. And that was alllllll you. I didn't help you hone your skills. You were born with em! :P
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I;m sorry to be a spoiler of fun, but its thread like these that cause drama.

No offense to you sha. But we are all different people, we have different opinions on every matter, so somewhere along the lines those opinions are going to clash. And it seems already there are some clashers.

My advice to all of you would be do what you want with YOUR character. Screw everyone else. Sure its nice to take advice and all. But dont be apart of teh crowd, be outside it. Only then when will you fully grasp yor own potential as a team member or not.