#1 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

are there like hardly any villain teams on the vine anymore. I see hero teams all of the time heck im in one but im just saying I like never see any villain teams. So what do you think?

#2 Posted by Erik (31672 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish there were more villains here. Too many heroes. They can almost double up on the baddies.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Be Careful what you wish for Guys

lol
#4 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL its not necessarily the number of villains on the vine its just like the hero's have two teams to each of the villains teams.

#5 Posted by Erik (31672 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of treat it like I treat the comics. I just like it better when there is a large villain to hero ratio. The harder it is for the heroes, the better.

#6 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ya i see what your saying man.

#7 Posted by Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer (340 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I kind of treat it like I treat the comics. I just like it better when there is a large villain to hero ratio. The harder it is for the heroes, the better."

ARENT THERE MORE HEROES THEN VIULLIANS IN THE COMICS?  oops left caps on
#8 Posted by Erik (31672 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. It does seem like all the good heroes I like to read have at least five villains to the one hero.

#9 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer said:
"erik said:
"I kind of treat it like I treat the comics. I just like it better when there is a large villain to hero ratio. The harder it is for the heroes, the better."

ARENT THERE MORE HEROES THEN VIULLIANS IN THE COMICS?  oops left caps on"
Ya pretty much. I think he means individual comics though. Like spiderman is out numbered all of the time, or something like that.
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Be Careful what you wish for Guys

lol
"
Pussycat dolls
#11 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Pussycat dolls"
lol what
#12 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Day Hunter said:
"are there like hardly any villain teams on the vine anymore. I see hero teams all of the time heck im in one but im just saying I like never see any villain teams. So what do you think?"

Now this was one of the few reasons i turned to the reds but the main one was because of the resurrection of the Vine Villains. Doom's bringing the team back and we hope its successful as its first formation with the right members and not some fanboy villains that cant fiht worth crap who only wana be on a cool villain team...
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom??

Day Hunter said:
"pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Pussycat dolls"
lol what"
"when i grow up"
#14 Posted by Ghost Rider (25 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"Day Hunter said:
"are there like hardly any villain teams on the vine anymore. I see hero teams all of the time heck im in one but im just saying I like never see any villain teams. So what do you think?"

Now this was one of the few reasons i turned to the reds but the main one was because of the resurrection of the Vine Villains. Doom's bringing the team back and we hope its successful as its first formation with the right members and not some fanboy villains that cant fiht worth crap who only wana be on a cool villain team..."
Well said.

I'll find you on the battlefield someday. :P
#15 Posted by Erik (31672 posts) - - Show Bio
Day Hunter said:
"Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer said:
"erik said:

ARENT THERE MORE HEROES THEN VIULLIANS IN THE COMICS?  oops left caps on"
Ya pretty much. I think he means individual comics though. Like spiderman is out numbered all of the time, or something like that."
Exactly. The best reads have a lot more villains than heroes.
#16 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Doom??
Day Hunter said:
"pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Pussycat dolls"
lol what"
"when i grow up"
"
Oh ok.

Psysis said:
"Day Hunter said:

Now this was one of the few reasons i turned to the reds but the main one was because of the resurrection of the Vine Villains. Doom's bringing the team back and we hope its successful as its first formation with the right members and not some fanboy villains that cant fiht worth crap who only wana be on a cool villain team..."
Very well said man. So maybe the vv will face the NWA and its other team sections someday.