#1 Posted by BlackopsX21 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Get Stuff Off Your Mind

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (14410 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of stuff :(

#3 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (22884 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of stuff :(

You and me both buddy,you and me both.

Online
#4 Edited by BlackopsX21 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol tell it then lol its this is a website and we are all human we all make mistakes

#5 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret nothing, ever. It's good to be me.

#6 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of classes I'm taking in high school.

Online
#7 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret not picking up Batman Prey on my last trip to the bookstore - shouldn't have bought Ultimate Six, that story didn't quite do it for me.

#8 Edited by Thief_of_Thieves (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret not opening up to people more often.

#9 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Toyed with enough females that karma took a metaphysical sh*t on my love life (IT WAS HIGH SCHOOL!!! I'M SORRY UNIVERSE!!!!!!!)

#10 Posted by Teerack (5202 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret the past 22 years.

#11 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Law school. Worst investment ever.

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret staying up this late.

#13 Posted by Aiden Cross (15557 posts) - - Show Bio

Regrets are useless. They only serve to remind you of a time you'd rather forget. Just learn from your mistake and move on.

#14 Posted by BlackopsX21 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol You guys are some crazy people LOL

#15 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20014 posts) - - Show Bio

Not getting back at some asshole who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I regret staying up this late.

Yeah I regret this one too.

#16 Posted by BlackopsX21 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

HEY NO PROFANITY LOL

#17 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20014 posts) - - Show Bio

Asshole isn't a swear word :P

#18 Posted by JediXMan (29286 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I have regrets. 95% of people have regrets, and that remaining 5% consists of liars who say they don't.

#19 Posted by russellmania77 (14410 posts) - - Show Bio

i regret not moving to cali

#20 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret accepting an overtime shift after staying up so late.

#21 Posted by longbowhunter (6620 posts) - - Show Bio

It just be easier to make a list of the things I don't regret.

#22 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I try not to regret anything.

I'm currently failing at that, monumentally.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17509 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure this is a dupe thread.

#24 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup its a dupe

#25 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17509 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess the OP regrets making a dupe thread huh? ah :D

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32158 posts) - - Show Bio

regret nothing and learn

#27 Posted by mamooo (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-ordering The Secret World.

#28 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Spending the saved up money for Injustice:Gods Among Us on food.

#29 Edited by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, plenty.

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

Naturally.

#31 Posted by modunhanul (398 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by mikethekiller (8282 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by BlackopsX21 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Ow i hate secret world lol

#34 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@modunhanul said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@russellmania77 said:

alot of stuff :(

You and me both buddy,you and me both.

I'm with you guys.

Same here.

ditto

attending the 'winner' institute of arts + sciences was a huge financial mistake. so huge im paying off $135 a month at a time. oh and the school closed shortly after I left

#35 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio