Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught, as I sad before. God knows all. My mother died when she was 49 years old thats awfully far away from 70. And I understand what you are saying about your grandfathers but. You cant just guve up on life because it loooks to be grim. You have to hold on to something. Cause miracles can be worked if one believes. If ya really dont want to see an asylum. Maybe faith can intervene with your fate. If God know all and he is greater than the Doctors who is to say what he can or cant do ? You have to believe even when its hard ( when you lose your job, when your parents died ) or even your situation. Whew, this is so Hard !"
Hah, Hahahahahahahhahaha! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HA!! I am beyond redemption, there is no salvation for insanity. None!!!!!"

To bad your perfectly sane.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By King_Saturn

Dreadnaught, as I sad before. God knows all. My mother died when she was 49 years old thats awfully far away from 70. And I understand what you are saying about your grandfathers but. You cant just guve up on life because it loooks to be grim. You have to hold on to something. Cause miracles can be worked if one believes. If ya really dont want to see an asylum. Maybe faith can intervene with your fate. If God know all and he is greater than the Doctors who is to say what he can or cant do ? You have to believe even when its hard ( when you lose your job, when your parents died ) or even your situation. Whew, this is so Hard !

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught, as I sad before. God knows all. My mother died when she was 49 years old thats awfully far away from 70. And I understand what you are saying about your grandfathers but. You cant just guve up on life because it loooks to be grim. You have to hold on to something. Cause miracles can be worked if one believes. If ya really dont want to see an asylum. Maybe faith can intervene with your fate. If God know all and he is greater than the Doctors who is to say what he can or cant do ? You have to believe even when its hard ( when you lose your job, when your parents died ) or even your situation. Whew, this is so Hard !"

Hah, Hahahahahahahhahaha! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HA!! I am beyond redemption, there is no salvation for insanity. None!!!!!

Avatar image for thesinistermissmort
TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_linger says:

"i don't think a fish has a big or good enough brain to realise its getting the short end of the stick in life. which is also why i hate hippies who love trees,next time you damn hippies sign for the welfare, you just remember YOU'RE SIGNING A TREE!!!sorry, thats buried deeplike treeslol"

Wow, thats an incredibly ignorant view of things. I'm a tree hugging hippie, and I'm also employed, and so are all my other hippie friends.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
Hah, Hahahahahahahhahaha! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HA!! I am beyond redemption, there is no salvation for insanity. None!!!!!"
To bad your perfectly sane."
Insanity comes in many forms. One's view of it may differ from someone else's. From the Doctor's point of view, I have declining mental health. If not downright questionable. "

If you know your insane you not insane."

Whoa! I've never questioned my sanity... till now...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:

Insanity comes in many forms. One's view of it may differ from someone else's. From the Doctor's point of view, I have declining mental health. If not downright questionable.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:

I have been wondering that this whole time. But if she isnt. The idea that there is no salvation for the insane is false. Salvation is giving to all who wish to obtain it. If you believe you can easliy have it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
Insanity comes in many forms. One's view of it may differ from someone else's. From the Doctor's point of view, I have declining mental health. If not downright questionable. "

If you know your insane you not insane.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
Not everyone denies it. And your opinion is null and void in the views of The blade of grass that makes the dream that is existance!"

Your just mad because your one of those people who pretend to have some sort of mental problem to get attention.I know people like you.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:

Not everyone denies it. And your opinion is null and void in the views of The blade of grass that makes the dream that is existance!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

See what I mean.It's an act.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By King_Saturn

cpt_linger says:

"P.S. just read your little argument about god, and.... you're both wrong. if any living thing had any idea of what descensy is he wouldn't give life to feel pain for the majority of it, but as the bible states, that bitch took the apple!"

No buddy. I am right. You say why does he gives us pain. Because like you said The Apple did do many things to us. Because once we ate the Apple from the tree we gain knowledge of things we shouldnt have had. The concept of Sin is what gave us pain. Because before then you didnt hear of Adam and Eve having Pain did you ?

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro says:

"See what I mean.It's an act."

I think it's a joke. And I don't think you get it... and I don't think I do either.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"King Saturn says:
Not everyone denies it. And your opinion is null and void in the views of The blade of grass that makes the dream that is existance!"

Your just mad because your one of those people who pretend to have some sort of mental problem to get attention.I know people like you."

Cthulhu!!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By King_Saturn

Damn its 3:10 AM ! I had no idea it was so late. I usually would have bounced by now but - Lets roll baby !

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

Aw Damn. You mean to teall me I have been up quoting scriputures and using testimony for the last 30 minutes or so for nothing ? Well, to quote one of my favorite cartoon charaters.

" Thats some ol bull$hit " - Riley Freeman ( The Boondocks )

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
Aw Damn. You mean to teall me I have been up quoting scriputures and using testimony for the last 30 minutes or so for nothing ? Well, to quote one of my favorite cartoon charaters. " Thats some ol bull$hit " - Riley Freeman ( The Boondocks )"

Yes,Dreadnaught is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Aw Damn. You mean to teall me I have been up quoting scriputures and using testimony for the last 30 minutes or so for nothing ? Well, to quote one of my favorite cartoon charaters. " Thats some ol bull$hit " - Riley Freeman ( The Boondocks )"
Yes,Dreadnaught is faker than a 3 dollar bill."

Now see that a damn shame. I cant believe I fell for that bull$hit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Now see that a damn shame. I cant believe I fell for that bull$hit."

From what I read she's just weird not crazy.Crazy people don't know they are crazy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Now see that a damn shame. I cant believe I fell for that bull$hit."
From what I read she's just weird not crazy.Crazy people don't know they are crazy."

Oh Okay. Well, I know from now on. Thanks for the heads up

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its getting quiet around here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

TheSinisterMissMort says:

"its getting quiet around here. "

It's 4:02 in the morning.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro says:

"TheSinisterMissMort says:
"its getting quiet around here. "

It's 4:02 in the morning."

I should go to bed, I gotta work at 8

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Morphid

Well it dependss, can fish fell they're upper lip?

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ronin alexsnder

i love fishing i catch the fish and throw them back. i hate fish. and who cares about a permit. i just avoid fishing where i have to worry about one.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By King_Saturn

ronin alexsnder says:

"i love fishing i catch the fish and throw them back. i hate fish. and who cares about a permit. i just avoid fishing where i have to worry about one. "

Man, everywhere I go in Florida I have to have my permit to fish. Cause you dint know who is watching and if you catch a fish that doesnt meet the size requirements you may see a fine or end up in jail. I cant go for that

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#177  Edited By AssertingValor

Fishing out of season can be considered cruelty

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#178  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The last few pages were a very interesting read.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#179  Edited By Strider1992

No fishing is not animal cruelty. However how you kill the fish might be depending what methods you use but the actual act of fishing isn't.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#180  Edited By jobiwankenobi

No more than hunting is.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

It's another form of hunting, all animals hunt, it's natural, PETA needs to get over themselves.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No it isn't. Its to get food to survive just as breeding cattle and sending them to the slaughter house isn't cruel,again its to feed people.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#183  Edited By Samimista

@The Stegman said:

It's another form of hunting, all animals hunt, it's natural, PETA needs to get over themselves.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By King_Saturn
this old thread is back ?
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#185  Edited By Samimista

@King Saturn said:

this old thread is back ?

I suppose so.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#186  Edited By ImmortalOne

If that's true, then everybody has to be a vegan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By King_Saturn
screw that... I want my fish.
minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#188  Edited By minigunman123

Eating animals is fine.

Using all parts of an animal such as it's fur, or liver (for waterskin) is fine.

Abusing the animal, e.g. making it feel pain, for no productive reason, is abuse.

Killing an animal for sport isn't abuse but it's a bit pointless if you don't use what you kill. IMO, it's not wrong, but it's a bit pointless and sometimes wasteful. Though other animals and bugs and such will eat the animal you kill, and what's left will make mulch for plants.

Nothing is ever actually wasted.

The only wrong thing is making animals feel pain for some twisted sort of pleasure. That's just torturing it for no reason.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By minigunman123

@Asus said:

I didnt even know fish were animals. lol I thought they were Reptiles.

Anyways no, its not animal cruelty. I mean you didnt even need a Hunting License to fish. Since its legal I would say no.

.... Because reptiles aren't animals, after all.

Someone needs to go re-take biology 101.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#191  Edited By nefarious

This thread's resurrection was mostly expected. 

I don't think it is animal cruelty. The death of fish is justified. 

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Chronus

Only when the fisher doesn't eat the fish.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By minigunman123

@Asus said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Asus said:

I didnt even know fish were animals. lol I thought they were Reptiles.

Anyways no, its not animal cruelty. I mean you didnt even need a Hunting License to fish. Since its legal I would say no.

.... Because reptiles aren't animals, after all.

Someone needs to go re-take biology 101.

Doesnt change the fact fishing is legal. Reptiles abuse us as well. Sharks and Crocodiles eat humans. so it goes both ways, Humans abuse animals and they've abused us.

Oh absolutely. I'm not against your stance of "Fishing is fun and morally acceptable". I'm totally not all for PETA and crap. I just thought the reptile thing was funny :P sorry lol.

@Glitch_Spawn said:

There is nothing wrong with people eating tasty animals...

I knew PETA stood for something actually important!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ok this made me laugh...yes, lets get rid of fishing and hunting all together. Lets get rid of probably the two most important things in humanity....you know, cause way back when. You either hunted, or you died. Let PETA say what they want, but if they are gonna try to ban fishing or hunting which goes back to the very first humans and survival then they are out of their minds.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#195  Edited By Zdaybreak

They say that humans evolved from some kind of aquatic life-form...so this makes me a cannibal?