Is being attracted to transgender considered gay?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@sophia89 said:

@immovableray: Yes you would be gay.

Unless you didn't know that they are male.

Mmm. Being gay would mean that I'm attracted to the opposite sex. But a trans girl isn't exactly that. A woman is only a woman because she has certain aspects like breasts, butt, voice ect. So a being has those things then they are essentially a woman. I'm not gay.

Pretty sure it's more technical than that. And "trans girls" are not women based on "certain aspects" like breasts, butt, voice, lol. Who told you that garbage?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#52  Edited By dngn4774

People worry about weird sh*t. If you love someone and want to express that physically (and the other person is consenting, cause rape is bad) go for it, but if identifying with a social label is more important than what you feel for that person, you were never really that into them to begin with.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Technically, if we follow the definition of what "gay/homo" means, then yes. By technicality. Underneath all that surgery done, they were still born that gender and no amount of sweeping under the rug can change that.

Then again, if you just solely consider them a female now, then no? Either way, transgenders aren't really that common. Day to day I and most people I've talked to don't really see them on a daily basis so I'm not really sure you're gonna have to deal with this at all whatsoever.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Who cares?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sorta kinda but not really

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, if they're attractive, then they're attractive.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how manly they look.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Maybe 10% gay

~MiB

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

Mmm. Being gay would mean that I'm attracted to the opposite sex. But a trans girl isn't exactly that. A woman is only a woman because she has certain aspects like breasts, butt, voice ect. So a being has those things then they are essentially a woman. I'm not gay.

Pretty sure it's more technical than that. And "trans girls" are not women based on "certain aspects" like breasts, butt, voice, lol. Who told you that garbage?

No it's really not. We've only recently gotten a grasp on genetics. That's really the only exception to what I said. An adult human being that has a pretty face, a nice body, and a soft feminine voice, is by all intents and purposes...a woman. And if I was attracted to such a being, I wouldn't be gay.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cable_Extreme

It depends really. My current understanding is that a Trans-gender isn't necissarily a transexual, meaning they can identify as a member of the opposite gender without having surgeries necisary to sort of change sexes. In honesty (let's say you like the female sex) if you find a transgender attractive in a sense that you like the female qualities they have, then no, I wouldn't call you gay. However, if you specifically like transgender women, sort of separating them, or prioritizing them, then you may be gay.

But who cares? Labels only seperate people.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Heatblaze

@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

No it's really not. We've only recently gotten a grasp on genetics. That's really the only exception to what I said. An adult human being that has a pretty face, a nice body, and a soft feminine voice, is by all intents and purposes...a woman. And if I was attracted to such a being, I wouldn't be gay.

How are those sex exclusive? Are men incapable of having a nice body? And are you telling me, to even be considered a Woman you must have a nice body, a pretty face, and a soft feminine voice? LOL!!! What kind of world do you live in? That's incredibly sexist. And that wouldn't make them a woman, looking like a woman ≠ being a woman. And if you do know they're guys, then yes, that would make you gay.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tricky question, lol.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

How are those sex exclusive? Are men incapable of having a nice body? And are you telling me, to even be considered a Woman you must have a nice body, a pretty face, and a soft feminine voice? LOL!!! What kind of world do you live in? That's incredibly sexist. And that wouldn't make them a woman, looking like a woman ≠ being a woman. And if you do know they're guys, then yes, that would make you gay.

To be considered an attractive woman. I mean Caitlyn Jenner is pretty much a woman, but looking at her I would consider her an -unatrractive- one. I was debating actually using the word 'attractive' in there; I guess I should've. But I definitely don't think that about all women (for example my mom, sisters ect.) Looking like an attractive woman, and not having any significant physical qualities that would make one unattractive = being an attractive woman. The only significant thing that differentiates a trans girl with a woman is...chromosomes. Literally molecules. That's it.

Avatar image for geraltovrivia98
geraltovrivia98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it just sounds like a transgender fetish if you do know they are a transgender. If you don't then you obviously thought it was a girl

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

To be considered an attractive woman. I mean Caitlyn Jenner is pretty much a woman, but looking at her I would consider her an -unatrractive- one. I was debating actually using the word 'attractive' in there; I guess I should've. But I definitely don't think that about all women (for example my mom, sisters ect.) Looking like an attractive woman, and not having any significant physical qualities that would make one unattractive = being an attractive woman. The only significant thing that differentiates a trans girl with a woman is...chromosomes. Literally molecules. That's it.

No, he is not a woman, dressing up like a tiger doesn't make me a tiger, mate. So you're going to ignore the uterus, vagina, and ovaries? How intelligent...

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

No, he is not a woman, dressing up like a tiger doesn't make me a tiger, mate. So you're going to ignore the uterus, vagina, and ovaries? How intelligent...

Ah now who's sounding a little sexist lol. Some women don't have ovaries or a uterus. You don't need to have those to be considered a woman. Not in our times.

If a person had the literal body of a tiger. Sugically added claws ect. to the point where they looked like a tiger, and behaved like a tiger to the point where you couldn't even tell otherwise...then yes. It's basically a tiger. Such a sugery is of course impossible right now.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

Ah now who's sounding a little sexist lol. Some women don't have ovaries or a uterus. You don't need to have those to be considered a woman. Not in our times.

If a person had the literal body of a tiger. Sugically added claws ect. to the point where they looked like a tiger, and behaved like a tiger to the point where you couldn't even tell otherwise...then yes. It's basically a tiger. Such a sugery is of course impossible right now.

You said that it only counts through chromosomes (which is wrong), which is why I said uterus, ovaries, etc. Ok not only is that impossible, but you actually think you can validate a human being, being a tiger through surgery? ( which is down right stupid). I can't even tell if you're being serious or just trolling, If you actually behave like a tiger why the f would you get surgery?

"Oh I behave like a tiger but I have human intelligence to go see a surgeon to mess up my body, instead of attacking/eating em"

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

You said that it only counts through chromosomes (which is wrong), which is why I said uterus, ovaries, etc. Ok not only is that impossible, but you actually think you can validate a human being, being a tiger through surgery? ( which is down right stupid). I can't even tell if you're being serious or just trolling, If you actually behave like a tiger why the f would you get surgery?

"Oh I behave like a tiger but I have human intelligence to go see a surgeon to mess up my body, instead of attacking/eating em"

Yeah, it really only 'counts' through chromosomes. That is the only difference. Plenty of women don't have ovaries. There isn't, but IF there was a surgery that made a human being somehow have the body of a tiger, and that person acted like a tiger then what can you say that makes them not a tiger? But also...YOU brought up the tiger, not me. You said one dressing as a tiger, doesn't make one a tiger. Trans women aren't 'dressing' up like women. They literally have vaginas.

You are implying that all tigers attack humans. I don't know. The whole tiger thing isn't possible, which I said. But it is possible to be trans.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Who cares about what label it makes you. If you're attracted to someone, you're attached to them.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyga should know Lool

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People as usual use sex and gender interchangeably. They are actually completely different. A person's sex (sexual organs) is not necissarily the same as someone's gender. The two definitions are completely different.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Heatblaze

@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

Yeah, it really only 'counts' through chromosomes. That is the only difference. Plenty of women don't have ovaries. There isn't, but IF there was a surgery that made a human being somehow have the body of a tiger, and that person acted like a tiger then what can you say that makes them not a tiger? But also...YOU brought up the tiger, not me. You said one dressing as a tiger, doesn't make one a tiger. Trans women aren't 'dressing' up like women. They literally have vaginas.

You are implying that all tigers attack humans. I don't know. The whole tiger thing isn't possible, which I said. But it is possible to be trans.

"Trans women aren't 'dressing' up like women. They literally have vaginas." "Plenty of women don't have ovaries",

Ok, I had my fill of ignorance. No more from you. Plus my tiger comparison is obviously made to be ludicrous, like a man turning into a woman, or vice versa. You think that's true, go to india, meet a tiger face to face go see.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immovableray said:
@sophia89 said:

"Trans women aren't 'dressing' up like women. They literally have vaginas." "Plenty of women don't have ovaries",

Ok, I had my fill of ignorance. No more from you.

....Pretty much all women have vaginas. Ovaries aren't vaginas, bro. My point was that if a person is cosmetically and aesthetically a woman, then they are a woman. Ovaries are an internal organ. The vagina is the sex organ of women, that makes sex practical and safe. In other words, if you have want to have non-oral/anal sex with a girl, she's going to need a vagina. And you aren't addressing any of my other points.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@heatblaze123: @immovableray: vaginas or ovaries have nothing to do with the definition of gender. The definition of gender does not include someone's biological sex.

"Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity." - Google

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Yeah. My point is that a woman can be a woman without ovaries. The only thing that makes the vagina an exception, is the actual physical aspects of sexual intercourse, and how different it would be without the vagina.

@sophia89 said:

@heatblaze123: @immovableray: guys can you copy/paste your last quotes to each other or delete the top of your quotes so you can stop tagging me.

No, everybody is going to sit here and LISTEN!! Lol just kidding. I'll handle it.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Unless I knew better I never would have guessed these were dudes.

No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, they are just chicks with a penis, if the penis turns you on then youre probs somewhat gay

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@sophia89 said:

You would still be attracted to a dude, therefore still homosexual.

I don't think that's how homosexuality works. If I only like a transsexual for what parts she has that make her look female...that means i'm still attracted to women and therefore straight.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray: Because your points are down right dumb. A male that tries to look like a woman either cosmetically or surgically, doesn't make them a woman, google the definition of "woman". and mutilating your own penis doesn't make it a vagina. It's common sense mate.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: precisely. If someone is sporting attractive female qualities regaurdless of their biological sex, it isn't gay if a guy is attracted to them, same goes if the genders were reversed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 vance_astro  Moderator

@dngn4774 said:

People worry about weird sh*t. If you love someone and want to express that physically (and the other person is consenting, cause rape is bad) go for it, but if identifying with a social label is more important than what you feel for that person, you were never really that into them to begin with.

I don't think this is really worrying about "weird sh_t". Transgender people exist. Straight people may want to date them but they don't want to be humiliated or harassed for that choice. I think this is deeper than social labels. Homosexuals don't get treated very well in this country but if doing this is however not considered gay then you shouldn't suffer the same treatment as people who are. (Not that i'm ok with the poor treatment of homosexuals in the first place).

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ImmovableRay

@heatblaze123 said:

@immovableray: Because your points are down right dumb. A male that tries to look like a woman either cosmetically or surgically, doesn't make them a woman, google the definition of "woman". and mutilating your own penis doesn't make it a vagina. It's common sense mate.

Call it ignorant or dumb all you want but its true. Oh, I did. And I got this.

No Caption Provided

Which obviously leads to this:

No Caption Provided

But it's clear that not all woman can bear offspring. Which returns to my original point. The only real thing that we distinguish women from is genes and appearance. When you're attracted to someone you aren't thinking about their molecule configuration lol, you're thinking about how they look and their personality. If a person has the traits of a typical woman (whatever they may be) and don't have any particular male traits (for example a penis), then they are a woman. You can't address this point without simply saying "You're wrong."

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

@immovableray: If you're attracted to a person's femininity, I don't think your body is reacting to a homosexual impulse. Really, though, none of this matters. Nothing matters. Hold your breath; it'll all be over soon anyway.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray: Like I said before over and over again. If that Transgender person does not have the genes of a female they're not a woman. You sir, are saying that a woman is only a woman based on appearance when it's not true,I know that you can't tell if they are or not (you sometimes can) and if you know they're Transgender then it's pretty obvious that they're not a woman and shouldn't be called one. And I already adress that if you know they're male, then yes, you are gay.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immovableray: Like I said before over and over again. If that Transgender person does not have the genes of a female they're not a woman. You sir, are saying that a woman is only a woman based on appearance when it's not true,I know that you can't tell if they are or not (you sometimes can) and if you know they're Transgender then it's pretty obvious that they're not a woman and shouldn't be called one. And I already adress that if you know they're male, then yes, you are gay.

Yeah and I'm telling you that genes are irrelevant because molecules have literally no bearing whatsoever on attraction. You don't see them. It's not just 'appearance' that I'm talking about. Their essence, their aesthetic, and their bodies are female. Characteristically they are female. At that point they would be a woman...with the exception of a chromosome lol. Your trying to put too much value on sex, but the things that I've listed are the only things that we use to identify sex especially attraction. So, I'm right. Who cares if a girl has a Y chromosome. As long as she doesn't have a d!ck I'm not gay.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuffufufufufuffufufu.

Beata

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Remember the Freaks & Geeks episode wherein Seth Rogen's gf was born with both parts? Ah, memories. Say! This reminds me... time to give my dog a Snausage!

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No seeing someone who appears to be the opposite sex and then knowing that they're the same is completely understandable. I think it's gay if you find out and are still attracted to that person.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 vance_astro  Moderator

@sophia89 said:

If you're a male and are attracted to a man who has female parts and you know they are male you're homo.

You already suggested this. I disagreed and you just said it again...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

If you believe really hard that they are actually from the opposite sex then that shouldn't be considered gay. Of course there will be many who will say otherwise but it's mostly illogical bs.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think so but the majority of guys will call you gay because they're homophobic and not comfortable with gay people

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: in this instance, it is understandable to think someone who likes transgenders to be gay, I can understand why people would initially say that. And telling someone they are gay isn't necessarily homophobic if you believe they fall under the definition. It is an honest mistake.

Saying guys in general or "most guys" are homophobic is kinda sexist to be honest.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Most guys are imo. As a guy I've known them my whole lives. Alot 0f guys feel that everywhere they look it has something to do with being gay and don't like that. In my personal experience they're comfortable making gay jokes but if they were to see a man kissing another man they'd be freaked out

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yep.... You're gay, dude.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By WastelandMan

Doesn't really matter what it makes you. You finding an appropriate label wont make you less or more attracted than you already are.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

Yeah and I'm telling you that genes are irrelevant because molecules have literally no bearing whatsoever on attraction. You don't see them. It's not just 'appearance' that I'm talking about. Their essence, their aesthetic, and their bodies are female. Characteristically they are female. At that point they would be a woman...with the exception of a chromosome lol. Your trying to put too much value on sex, but the things that I've listed are the only things that we use to identify sex especially attraction. So, I'm right. Who cares if a girl has a Y chromosome. As long as she doesn't have a d!ck I'm not gay.

They're bodies are not female mate, don't be stupid. Ok so you will acknowledge the fact that they're males and you don't care if they're born with a d!ck, just as long as you don't see it, and have an appearance of a female?, just with a mess up d!ck? Sorry mate, but that still makes you gay, that or a pansexual. Either way you have some f'ed up standards....