Femininsm is cancer. Peace out.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram said:

@cable_extreme: Someone using their brain would realize that you can't say no to something after it's happened. How you interpreted that as after sex is your problem, because it's logically impossible to say no to something that has already happened which you agreed to prior and during.

I think the more likely explanation is that you simply misspoke.

It's also possible you hold the opinion that women can claim rape after completely consensual sex. It is something that courts sometime see and some feminists still support them after this revelation for some reason or another.

In any case, it's pretty clear what you said. Any misinterpretation is not the fault of the reader, but yours for unclear and misleading word choice.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#354  Edited By Pyrogram
@makhai said:
@pyrogram said:

@cable_extreme: Someone using their brain would realize that you can't say no to something after it's happened. How you interpreted that as after sex is your problem, because it's logically impossible to say no to something that has already happened which you agreed to prior and during.

I think the more likely explanation is that you simply misspoke.

It's also possible you hold the opinion that women can claim rape after completely consensual sex. It is something that courts sometime see and some feminists still support them after this revelation for some reason or another.

In any case, it's pretty clear what you said. Any misinterpretation is not the fault of the reader, but yours for unclear and misleading word choice.

LOL Kid shut up, you're just causing an argument for the sake of it now. Go play with some toys. Me and Cable resolved that like two hours ago. Stop causing drama.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By makhai

@pyrogram said:

LOL Kid shut up, you're just causing an argument for the sake of it now. Go play with some toys. Me and Cable resolved that like two hours ago. Stop causing drama.

How can I be accused of causing anything when you are doing things like suggesting other users don't have brains for not understanding your posts or you telling other users to shut up. It seems to me that the only one causing drama here is you.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By Pyrogram

@makhai: I'm done talking to someone whose only purpose in this thread is to cause drama. Not to talk about the topic. So yeah, be quiet.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Well... Freedom of speech, right?

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@makhai: I'm done talking to someone who's only purpose in this thread is to cause drama. Not to talk about the topic. So yeah, be quiet.

Anyone can express their own opinion in a public forum. I chose to reply to your comments because they were flawed. Every single one of your posts has been fundamentally flawed. You have been causing fights with several users for 5 pages now. Do you think that a mod is going to read through my posts and yours and really come to the conclusion that I was causing drama?

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Its not like the friendzoned grow up to be cucks right?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pyrogram: @makhai: to be honest, the conversation me and pyro had ended quite awhile ago after he clarified what he meant. This of course was referring to a post only me and pyro could read since it didn't show up on the forum. So I wouldn't accuse pyro of drama causing atm If you are the one bringing up old things that were resolved and didn't reference you particularly. Let alone you are poking directly at pyro without bringing anything to the content of the thread.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with that term. What does it mean?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I do have a question, let's say Meninism became real with the goal of providing male equality in every aspect with the claim of equality of all. Basically the exact thing feminism is doing now but just with a different name and slighty different. Still fought for women's rights and such to the same level feminism now fights for male rights. Would you support that movement?

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @makhai: to be honest, the conversation me and pyro had ended quite awhile ago after he clarified what he meant. This of course was referring to a post only me and pyro could read since it didn't show up on the forum. So I wouldn't accuse pyro of drama causing atm If you are bring up old things that were resolved and didn't reference you particularly. Let alone you are poking directly at pyro without bringing anything to the content of the thread.

You presented the context that was not given in the forum with the quote. Where did you get the idea that conversations in threads are only allowed to be between the individuals having them? Unless you are lying about what Pyro said, I am fully within my bounds to comment on it. Claiming that I brought nothing to the content of the thread is a fallacious accusation. I have cleared the air here yesterday where you failed to do so and you never made a peep about it. Why am I not allowed to now?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: oh yes, you can comment on anything you wish in a public forum, just don't claim @pyrogram is the one causing drama right now.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: to be honest, the conversation me and pyro had ended quite awhile ago after he clarified what he meant. This of course was referring to a post only me and pyro could read since it didn't show up on the forum. So I wouldn't accuse pyro of drama causing atm If you are the one bringing up old things that were resolved and didn't reference you particularly. Let alone you are poking directly at pyro without bringing anything to the content of the thread.

Thank you for seeing my point, and in answer to your other question;

I do have a question, let's say Meninism became real with the goal of providing male equality in every aspect with the claim of equality of all. Basically the exact thing feminism is doing now but just with a different name and slighty different. Still fought for women's rights and such to the same level feminism now fights for male rights. Would you support that movement?

Yeah, I support egalitarianism too, mind you. I just don't think that egalitarianism achieves anything because it's not confrontational enough, in the sense, there isn't a mass movement like feminism, it doesn't have any goals/visions aside from "equality" which is far too vague to truly do much. I'd support any movement which wanted to halt inequalities, and I admit, feminism has LOTS of problems, and some of those problems are gigantic and huge, I admit that. But at the same time, it does a lot of good for women, and men. It may have problems, but right now, sadly, it's the most viable option for equality because no other movement advocates actively.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@makhai said:
@cable_extreme said:

@pyrogram: @makhai: to be honest, the conversation me and pyro had ended quite awhile ago after he clarified what he meant. This of course was referring to a post only me and pyro could read since it didn't show up on the forum. So I wouldn't accuse pyro of drama causing atm If you are bring up old things that were resolved and didn't reference you particularly. Let alone you are poking directly at pyro without bringing anything to the content of the thread.

You presented the context that was not given in the forum with the quote. Where did you get the idea that conversations in threads are only allowed to be between the individuals having them? Unless you are lying about what Pyro said, I am fully within my bounds to comment on it. Claiming that I brought nothing to the content of the thread is a fallacious accusation. I have cleared the air here yesterday where you failed to do so and you never made a peep about it. Why am I not allowed to now?

The problem with you being a minor is that a lot can change in your life very quickly. For instance, if you pursue higher education (college or trade school) after high school....who takes care of the goats?

Also, how are you going to pay for them? Not just the initial purchase cost (what most kids only think about) but the cost of housing, feed, and medical care. I know I've racked up two expensive veterinary bills with my goats (one with frothy bloat, and one with a stuck kid even the vet had trouble extracting), but I have a job and can pay for such things. If you are a minor, you are not employable. And trust me, weekly allowance won't cover an emergency veterinary bill. It'll hardly even cover a bottle of ivermectin for worming, unless your parents are extraordinarily generous.

~MiB

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: oh yes, you can comment on anything you wish in a public forum, just don't claim @pyrogram is the one causing drama right now.

If you think that I am the cause of the drama, please flag me. None of my posts were inflammatory, his were. It's really as simple as that.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feminist need to understand that narrative in no way = facts.

Narrative is made totally by logical fallacies and story telling.

That is why is so easy to destroy the narrative.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By Vivide

@pyrogram: : a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: that is a satisfying answer.

I have been doing some research about egalitarianism and I'd rate it more as a philosophy rather than a movement. I think the main reason I now identify as a Egaltarian is that if Egaltarianism spreads, so will the idea of equality. Imagine a world where the majority truly believes in equality, policy making, laws etc.. Would be highly effected, not by a movement but by an ideal. I suppose you could have a Egaltarian philosophy but be part of the feminist movement. I'd be more inclined to be a feminist myself with that mindset. But the whole third wave feminism and the upbringing of male bashing and such is really a turn down.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@makhai: so me and pyro had a discussion, that ended without any drama what so ever. And later you bring up that argument and quote him basically scolding him. You then claim he is the one causing drama.... I don't flag people here unless they are extremely vulger as I cherish freedom of thought and speech. But if one was causing drama, I'd say it were you (right now).

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By makhai

so me and pyro had a discussion, that ended without any drama what so ever.

• Completely irrelevant.

And later you bring up that argument and quite him basically scolding him.

• Wrong. I gave the more likely scenario. Just because you are willing to allow someone to save face, does not obligate me to. He misspoke and I called him on it. The drama is what is happening now, to which you are now a contributor.

You then claim he is the one causing drama....

• His posts are blatantly against the rules of the forum, so yeah, he is the one causing the drama.

I don't flag people here unless they are extremely vulger as I cherish freedom of thought and speech. But if one was causing drama, I'd say it were you (right now).

• Based on your logic, I would easily say you are the one causing the drama because I was having a conversation with Pyro that you are calling foul on. I know you have a major ax to grind with me and believe me, that's completely fine with me. But I have already had a mod look over my posts and can confirm that I am not the drama causer here. Call in whomever you wish to confirm this, if you like. There is no time limit on when I can respond to a post. I have keep an eye on this thread but I am not here at all times. I merely replied when I had the chance.
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By Pyrogram

@vivide: Ahh, thank you. I see.

@cable_extreme: I honestly believe you have to look past the male bashing, sure it happens and happens more than I'd like, but it's a minority of feminists. As you said yourself, being a egalitarianism and a feminist isn't mutually exclusive, you can be both at the same time, one is a movement, the other is a philosophy. I do think third-wave feminism is far too aggressive though, I mean, we need some aggression, because otherwise you are unwilling to enter a debate/lobby/advocate, but too much and it looks bad on you (like it did on me earlier). Third-wave also gets annoyed at silly things, like the Sansa rape for example.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: you went defensive really fast.

He misspoke sure, I called him out on it already, and he clarified. That should have been the end of it since it was talking about a post that didn't show up which means you lack information of its context.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By Jacthripper

Being a meninsist is hypocritical. Of course, if feminists actually wanted equality, then they would be better off raising children to do so. I mean seriously, mothers have more influence than any other woman in ones life, yet most feminists are not mothers. If they were, there would probably be more feminists.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:

so me and pyro had a discussion, that ended without any drama what so ever.

• Completely irrelevant.

And later you bring up that argument and quite him basically scolding him.

• Wrong. I gave the more likely scenario. Just because you are willing to allow someone to save face, does not obligate me to. He misspoke and I called him on it. The drama is what is happening now, to which you are now a contributor.

You then claim he is the one causing drama....

• His posts are blatantly against the rules of the forum, so yeah, he is the one causing the drama.

I don't flag people here unless they are extremely vulger as I cherish freedom of thought and speech. But if one was causing drama, I'd say it were you (right now).

• Based on your logic, I would easily say you are the one causing the drama because I was having a conversation with Pyro that you are calling foul on. I know you have a major ax to grind with me and believe me, that's completely fine with me. But I have already had a mod look over my posts and can confirm that I am not the drama causer here. Call in whomever you wish to confirm this, if you like. There is no time limit on when I can respond to a post. I have keep an eye on this thread but I am not here at all times. I merely replied when I had the chance.

Difference is we were causing drama about the TOPIC, you're causing drama about something other than the topic. One is relevant, the other is irreverent.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you went defensive really fast.

• Yes, responding to accusations of misconduct is being defensive...

He misspoke sure, I called him out on it already, and he clarified.

• No, you responded to what he said and he suggested that you are without a brain for not understanding his post.

That should have been the end of it since it was talking about a post that didn't show up which means you lack information of its context.

• You provided the context by quoting the post that he deleted. So again, irrelevant. Why don't you explain to me what this is really about? It's clearly not about this thread, as there is absolutely nothing wrong (either by forum rules or etiquette) with me calling someone out for such behavior. Drop the pretenses and speak frankly.
makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Difference is we were causing drama about the TOPIC, you're causing drama about something other than the topic. One is relevant, the other is irreverent.

Sure. I was replying to the drama you were causing. It's not irrelevant because of that fact.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: yeah, third wave feminism makes me not want to be identified with feminism. As I can see the way a feminist gets jumped on with all of these predetermined biases that people have after seeing some of the crazy feminist. It is a lot like why I tell people I am agnostic rather than an atheist. So much baggage comes along with atheist that people think they know everything about you based on that definition. So instead of being labelled a feminist, I think nowadays it would be better to be labeled as a Egaltarian that supports feminism. Since feminism gets such a bad wrap. I was thinking about it last night how I thought and assumed so much about you based on you being a feminist. Sad truth, perhaps was the reason we were kinda aggressive in our discussion a few pages back since I am sickened by the loud (Minority).

I'd prefer to support older feminism, not the one that gets mad when a game is made where the damsel in distress is a female. But the one that fights to help end true inequalities such as the way women are treated in some other countries like Saudia Arabia.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By unbreakable_fs4
Loading Video...

Something I find pretty informative.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Whenever I wonder why more women don't read comic books I look at this thread and it all comes back to me.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: you started an arguement about something that was already called out and talked about. It was finished. That is the definition of Drama.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Speaking as someone who likes hoo-has and respects their owners (well, most of them, but the disrespect isn't because the women are women, but because they are horrid people)...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: Sorry to say but you're coming off a bit as dramatic in this thread. You are basically adding your unneeded two cents in other people's business. I respect you and your opinions but you need to turn it down a few notches.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@somayareece: I've been trying to look at more info about meninism, since it is a parody, I thought I'd find some humor somewhere. Is there a specific website or place I can go look, or is it random specs of the MRA people?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: you started an arguement about something that was already called out and talked about. It was finished. That is the definition of Drama.

Lol sure, if we are making up our own definitions of words, then we can justify just about any nonsensical statement. It doesn't matter if the conversation you had with him was finished. I commented on it, now you are trying to start a fight over it. Also, the evasiveness is noted.

@makhai: Sorry to say but you're coming off a bit as dramatic in this thread. You are basically adding your unneeded two cents in other people's business. I respect you and your opinions but you need to turn it down a few notches.

If we decided to discourage anyone from posting unneeded opinions, then there would be no forum activity at all. There is no 'other people's business' on a public forum. Your own post was unneeded two cents.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: you know the BIO creator asked you to tone it down, I'd listen

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By makhai

@cable_extreme said:

@makhai: you know the BIO creator asked you to tone it down, I'd listen

What does that have to do with anything? If there is anything actionable in my posts, action would have already happened. There isn't. I wasn't even being aggressive, Pyro was. You white-knighted him, which makes both you and him the contributors to the drama. My post fits no actual criteria of creating drama. The drama came in response to my post, which again originated from you and Pyro.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: because generally if a bio creator ask you to settle down, it is because you are derailing the thread and might get it locked.

I simply told you that you were causing senseless drama, call it what you wish. I'm not the only one to tell you that either, so far it has been three other posters including the bio creator.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How is Makhai the bad guy for joining in and commenting on someone's previous comment? It's a public forum.

Lol at him causing "drama".

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I already have. But commenting on a previously addressed topic isn't causing drama, regardless if it was previously resolved; he isn't obligated to read the entire thread to make a comment. And to top it off he was responded with hostility, instead of simply saying that topic was already resolved.

This drama isn't real.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because generally if a bio creator ask you to settle down, it is because you are derailing the thread and might get it locked.

• You are also guilty of derailment, because you are perpetuating this conversation with me. It takes two to tango. If you want the conversation to take a new direction, give new talking points rather than nonsense I already addressed.

I simply told you that you were causing senseless drama,

• Which I proved to be an inaccurate assessment, likely based on your personal feelings towards me.

I'm not the only one to tell you that either, so far it has been three other posters including the bio creator.

• Appealing to the masses is a logical fallacy. Two of the people that made such an accusation were the major contributors to the drama and I have direct evidence of this fact. If anything could happen to me for the course of this conversation, it would happen to you and Pyro first. Pyro for his derogatory comments and you for insisting on taking this conversation past any reasonable relation to this thread.
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: telling you to tone it down is different than keeping it going, which is what you are doing.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: That (well now this) was my last post. I don't want to derail the thread any further; I just wanted to give my two cents about the current discussion, before I went off.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: telling you to tone it down is different than keeping it going, which is what you are doing.

There is nothing to tone down. None of my posts were aggressive or inflammatory. His were. Yours are simply off-topic.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@dngn4774: what about this thread makes women not read comics?